What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continuous running of Minorities from Pakistan clearly shows their Pathetic state in their own country...:tdown:

Continuous running of Minorities from Pakistan clearly shows their Pathetic state in their own country...:tdown:

So the hindu refugees get resident papers while bangladeshi muslim refugees get the boot?? Good to know :coffee:

So the hindu refugees get resident papers while bangladeshi muslim refugees get the boot?? Good to know :coffee:

Only the illegals gets the boot. Any one coming over legally are dealt according to the laws of land. Please for your god sake stop using the victimization card all the time!!

Pakistani Hindus didn't came illegally in India nor they r trying to hide their identity unlike Bangladeshis...

Ur lack of concern n poor attempts to divert the topic clearly shows that there is no place for minorities in the Land of the Pure...:tdown:

Pakistani Hindus didn't came illegally in India nor they r trying to hide their identity unlike Bangladeshis...

Ur lack of concern n poor attempts to divert the topic clearly shows that there is no place for minorities in the Land of the Pure...:tdown:

The question is, what do you plan to do about it?

but couldnt you say the same about dalits or christians who've fled india?

or what about the millions strong labor workforce in the GCC

as the indian themselves often say:

Ulta chor kotwal ko daantay

New Delhi: Rising extremism in Pakistan is forcing Hindu families to flee the country and seek refuge in India. Their visas have expired, but the refugees are too scared to return. The Ministry of External Affairs has given them an extension of one month, but the question is whether that is enough.

It's a visa deadline that 20-year-old Jamuna says could turn into a death sentence for her. "I will die in India but will not return to Pakistan," Jamuna said.

Jamuna is an exception here who has been at a shelter since November 2011 when her tourist visa expired. Currently, there are more than 450 Pakistani citizens living in the building whose visas expired just on Monday.
Gone a miss in their own country they are yet to be heard by the Indian government. Caretaker Nahar Singh said, "I have written to the President's office, MEA and UN, but no one has responded yet."

The Hindus constituted 22 per cent of the Pakistani population in 1951. Today, their share is down to less than 2 per cent with a majority of Hindu families living in the Sindh region.

Pakistan is home to world's fifth largest Hindu population in the world but their fast shrinking numbers as these people take refuge in India is a reflection of the challenges they face as a minority in that country.
Pakistani Hindus seek refuge in India, refuse to return

Is it new article or old one

@Topic: No comment, comment can turn me pink

I dont understand why indian government is taking time to solve this issue....
Either accept them or return them...
Personally i want them to be integrated to the Indian society....
India does not have any refugee policy....I think its the biggest problem....
These people mainly hindus from Pakistan and Budhists from tibet who flee to India are stuck without any recognition...
Only handful get full recognised and awarded Indian citizenship...
Its high time rules have to be changed....

Many have families there and its much better to live in a dominant Hindu country. Give them passports.

the champ of minority rights ask us to care for our minorities. ...
in india the minorities are growing and feel safe...

Its about the same. Indians will say its worst in Pak, and Pakistanis will say its worst in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom