What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many have families there and its much better to live in a dominant Hindu country. Give them passports.

Its about the same. Indians will say its worst in Pak, and Pakistanis will say its worst in India.

so, u really think that minorities in pak are safer???

so, u really think that minorities in pak are safer???

Yeah, there are isolated incidents here and there but yes they are safer.

I have many Indian Muslim friends i truly believe Pakistan Hindus can do freely whatever they want more than what Indian Muslims can do in India. They have to do everything hidden

They should try the tedi ungli .... make documents with the help of bribe.

I've seen bangladeshi's making pan cards with 1k RS easily.

I have many Indian Muslim friends i truly believe Pakistan Hindus can do freely whatever they want more than what Indian Muslims can do in India. They have to do everything hidden

lol like wat? Other than the issue of consumption of beef in some states, I can't think of any other thing which Indian Muslims have to hide from others.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

lol like wat? Other than the issue of consumption of beef in some states, I can't think of any other thing which Indian Muslims have to hide from others.

That. Plus a huge concern, for example getting jobs mainly because of religion.

LOL india muslims are given reservation ,100% tax free religious education ,appeasements in various states ,personal law(if if they are stupid),Pilgrimages on kafir money . which minority in the world has that?

LOL india muslims are given reservation ,100% tax free religious education ,appeasements in various states ,personal law(if if they are stupid),Pilgrimages on kafir money . which minority in the world has that?

100% Tax Free religious education? Like Madrassa education for free?

Pilgrimages on Kafir Money? That is interesting. Link?

take them all we don't need them here. hundreds rape cases come out every year but if 1 rape or one murder happen to them its become mess for pakistan in news all over the world . stay happy and safe in your bhagwan land hindus of pakistan good bye forever

That. Plus a huge concern, for example getting jobs mainly because of religion.

Well of course in private sector there can be a bit of bias, but thats not just related to Muslims or India, the bias is no more a Muslim would face in say America.

But when it comes to public sector, Indians Muslims and other minorities are getting a lot of benefits, from scholarships to reservations.

If you have merit, you ll get a job. One of my schoolmates, a Muslim guy, fluent in Mandarin, joined Indian Foreign Services last year, he ll be an Ambassador to some country in a few years from now.

Yes there is occasional Hindu Muslim violence in India, we are not perfect, but its no where as bad as Pakistanis think it is. Visit India someday and see for yourself.

Well of course in private sector there can be a bit of bias, but thats not just related to Muslims or India, the bias is no more a Muslim would face in say America.

But when it comes to public sector, Indians Muslims and other minorities are getting a lot of benefits, from scholarships to reservations.

If you have merit, you ll get a job. One of my schoolmates, a Muslim guy, fluent in Mandarin, joined Indian Foreign Services last year, he ll be an Ambassador to some country in a few years from now.

Yes there is occasional Hindu Muslim violence in India, we are not perfect, but its no where as bad as Pakistanis think it is. Visit India someday and see for yourself.

I don't think it is too bad. Those who i know live there, love it there.

and what exactly is that..except for beef consumption in some states..

tell me if a hindu had spit venom against muslims in pak, what would have happened to him...
owaisi and geelani are still alive. 'alive'...

100% Tax Free religious education? Like Madrassa education for free?

Pilgrimages on Kafir Money? That is interesting. Link?

Haj subsidy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The government of India has been using taxpayers money to subsidize haj pilgrims since 1973.

In 2009, the GoI spent 150 million dollars in subsidizing Haj pilgrims. Between 2005-2010, India spent more than half a billion dollars to subsidize haj pilgrims.

Since the great majority of taxpayers are hindus, and they receive zero benefit from such a subsidy, this amounts to penalizing hindus to pay muslims for an Islamic practice.

The haj subsidy is only one of many other freebies that the GoI has given to muslims.

Private sectors need result irrespective of your caste and creed if you have ability you will survive.
Earlier in govt sector there was discrimination but not hindu, muslim or sikh. Person who is in power likes to favour his community for ex Arjun singh when became CM of MP he recruited 100's of rajputs in police like wise mulayam singh was in power he recruited 1300 constable from yadav community same implies for muslims in power also but now a days every thing is computerized, Recruitment board is established in every state as well as centre even if a peon is recruited that has to publish in paper. Dont forget RTI any layman can get information of how many applications were received for a post in just Rs 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom