What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oye shout up..
I will be on the other side of the fence..trolling you infidels .
Don't worry, on other side of that fence will be those suicide bombers who will be having fun with 72 virgins....and you will die very day because of jealousy....:rofl:

I am just coming back from Pakistani Hindu group on facebook and talked with some of the members there. They are really praising this show and calling it neutral which was shown on August 10th in Pakistan on Geo News, and Marvi Memom and others are admitting that there is a problem with Hindus of Pakistan and what should be done.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Lekin 10 August 2012 With Sana Bucha Full Geo News - YouTube

girl, i have read many of your posts.. i see myself in you. you go girl.. xoxo.

and something so ambiguous that you cannot define :girl_wacko:
Why should you have all the fun....we won't tell....jo ukhaadna hai ukhaad le....BWHAHAHAHAHA:lol:

People are asking here how it's possible to do forceful conversion, please watch this video they too not old. watch second last video.

Forced Conversion is propaganda really see yourself:How peaceful

The biggest myth and fantasy worlds of yours

Last edited by a moderator:
Oye shout up..
I will be on the other side of the fence..trolling you infidels .

You are in for a surprise. ;)

Even the unspecified gender of the hours may turn out to be an eye opener. ;)

BTW, I have no respect for an ideology that makes such zombies out of human beings that they want to see the bulk of humanity in hellfire while they watch from balconies. ;)

Sindh is a province where majority of Hindus reside. I have roots in interior Sindh (central Sindh), I have visited almost all the cities of Sindh. Situation there is entirely different from what is being propagated on media. You'll find variety of people there, to be precise diversity of minorities. Pujabis and Mohajir can be considered as minorities in interior Sindh, Mohajirs prefer urban life while Punjabis are found both in urban and rural areas.

If you people can recall prosecution of Punjabis in particular after Zia's era? Even today discrimination occurs, not only against non-Sindhi but also within Sindhi community. Influential waderas grab the land of poors, in a conflict launch fake FIR against the opponents, kidnap females of opponent party and there's a list. Children of people (having no political approach) no matter what is their ethnicity or religion are abducted for ransom.

Purpose of all this blab is to extract a point about Hindus in Sindh. They are considered as Sindhis and not Hindus, I know many Sindhis who are more comfortable with a Hindu than a Punjabi or Mohajir. In colleges and unis Hindu students join nationalist organisations like JSSF, you won't find significant numbers of Hindus in parties like PSFS. They enjoy equal rights in unis and colleges, they have a say in local politics, they have a lobby of doctors in Hospitals, they run factories all across the Sindh. They have temple all across, you can see the thread of bilalhaider.

I agree Hindus are facing problems but so do others, where the hell is the factor of ethnic/religious cleansing?

see in the history of the world one group has always dominated another. but please dont treat children and women like this, and i will tell that to any group even in india.
because the future generation will be even worse. there is no excuse that anyone can make on this matter in pak.

I don't have time to dig your youtube videos directed at me. But I was not talking about Hindus versus Muslims (I was talking about North Western people, Muslims and Hindus INCLUDED). Then I don't know why u felt the need to compare us with Arabs and Iranians etc.

Try to read the post again.

This time more slowly.

You are in for a surprise. ;)

Yes Safriz, don't mess with monkeys on other side of the border. Indians failed to evolve that doesnt mean we go to the other side of the border and mess with them? You know monkeys, apes, bobobos etc can easily maul over 6 feet human being. The way their bodies r built they have really strong joints.

see in the history of the world one group has always dominated another. but please dont treat children and women like this, and i will tell that to any group even in india.
because the future generation will be even worse. there is no excuse that anyone can make on this matter in pak.

Thought has a nice ring attached, but would only sounds good if the conferrer applies it to itself too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom