What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest with you guyz (Sorry I can't lie), they say that there is a problem going on with the Hindus of Pakistan. Almost all of them are very patriotic people, and many r hosting Pakistani flags in their profiles. They say they dont want to leave Pakistan unless forced to do so. Also, why is it that it is only HINDU GIRLS who suddenly show desire for converstion and not Sindhi Hindu boyz? :azn: Forget about hindu/muslim for a second, for the sake of humanity support them, They are Pakistanis, not Indians.

One reason is Human nature? You get interested in what the majority is doing?
Same as many Pakistanis living in the west leave their culture and adopt western culture and traditions,but we dont see any whites wearing shalwar qameez...
The other reason is well defines and well established nature of Islam itself..Unlike Hinduism which is a vague ideology open to personal manipulation

Its not rocket science now is it?

Well if it doesn't come on media doesn't mean it doesn't happen..How can you be so sure?
Plus Muslims are a minority in India but centuries of mistreatment by Hindus has made them brave enough to fight for their dignity..It wont be easy for a Hindu boy to kidnap a Muslim Girl just like that without having his nose bitten off by her.
if Muslims were really facing such problems, then you would have a lot of material to argue Indians here on PDF other than your usual Babri and Godhra.

Oye shout up..
I will be on the other side of the fence..trolling you infidels .
but still in hell na.. it doesnt matter since yhou are supporting this you and your entire country are going there lol

Same as many Pakistanis living in the west leave their culture and adopt western culture and traditions,but we dont see any whites wearing shalwar qameez...
The other reason is well defines and well established nature of Islam itself..Unlike Hinduism which is a vague ideology open to personal manipulation

Thats BS and cowardly justification of whats happening. Over centuries only women have borne the brunt of brutality whatever religion it is . I am disgusted with your justification. thoo.. and laanat or whatever gets your goat

So, what is your logic here.

how a hindu will force an innocent ,beautiful ,intelligent,cute non-hindu girl to convert her religion ,coz he knows that his hindusim is not a religion?so he can only kidnap her :pop:
u wrote Hindu boys are not interested in kidnapping and forced conversion. s0 why u had to use the word forced conversion here as u beleive hindusium is not a religion :pop:

if Muslims were really facing such problems, then you would have a lot of material to argue Indians here on PDF other than your usual Babri and Godhra.
and gujrat and some others..
the total number of muslims killed in these riots is nowhere near hindus killed in Pakistan.
In Pakistan people Marry them dont kill them..Unlike in india...

but still in hell na.. it doesnt matter since yhou are supporting this you and your entire country are going there lol

Thats BS and cowardly justification of whats happening. Over centuries only women have borne the brunt of brutality whatever religion it is . I am disgusted with your justification. thoo.. and laanat or whatever gets your goat

Teyraa Fittey munh masee museebtay :lol:

how a hindu will force an innocent ,beautiful ,intelligent,cute non-hindu girl to convert her religion ,coz he knows that his hindusim is not a religion?so he can only kidnap her :pop:
u wrote Hindu boys are not interested in kidnapping and forced conversion. s0 why u had to use the word forced conversion here as u beleive hindusium is not a religion :pop:
if you are a woman , i am sorry you have sucj a view on women of any quom being treated like this... im really sorry.

and gujrat and some others..
the total number of muslims killed in these riots is nowhere near hindus killed in Pakistan.
In Pakistan people Marry them dont kill them..Unlike in india...

Teyraa Fittey munh masee museebtay :lol:

talk in language of civilsed people.. not what is used in hel. i dont understand it.

One can change his way of life. :enjoy:

must be shabana azmi types.. jis thaali mein khaate ho.. wagerawagera...

LOL.. Aik to bechari ko flat kharednay ke ijazat nahi uper see ap ke reservations, huh.

How many times do the Indian Muslims have to prove their loyalty to you guys?

if you are a woman , i am sorry you have sucj a view on women of any quom being treated like this... im really sorry.

talk in language of civilsed people.. not what is used in hel. i dont understand it.

miss u r from which state of India? :D

Why are there hundreds of Islamic sects then?

All considering each other kaffir and hell bound?

Even your prophet said that all except one undefined sect will go to eternal hell, are you sure you are in the right one?

And why? ;)

And why do more than 2/3 of Muslim converts in the West renounce Islam within three years?

I am not even getting into all the terror business for now. Nor why the Islamic countries are at the bottom of the global gender report. ;)

Why are there hundreds of Islamic sects then?

All considering each other kaffir and hell bound?

Even your prophet said that all except one undefined sect will go to eternal hell, are you sure you are in the right one?

And why? ;)

And why do more than 2/3 of Muslim converts in the West renounce Islam within three years?

I am not even getting into all the terror business for now. Nor why the Islamic countries are at the bottom of the global gender report. ;)

I don't have time to dig your youtube videos directed at me. But I was not talking about Hindus versus Muslims (I was talking about North Western people, Muslims and Hindus INCLUDED). Then I don't know why u felt the need to compare us with Arabs and Iranians etc.

Sindh is a province where majority of Hindus reside. I have roots in interior Sindh (central Sindh), I have visited almost all the cities of Sindh. Situation there is entirely different from what is being propagated on media. You'll find variety of people there, to be precise diversity of minorities. Pujabis and Mohajir can be considered as minorities in interior Sindh, Mohajirs prefer urban life while Punjabis are found both in urban and rural areas.

If you people can recall prosecution of Punjabis in particular after Zia's era? Even today discrimination occurs, not only against non-Sindhi but also within Sindhi community. Influential waderas grab the land of poors, in a conflict launch fake FIR against the opponents, kidnap females of opponent party and there's a list. Children of people (having no political approach) no matter what is their ethnicity or religion are abducted for ransom.

Purpose of all this blab is to extract a point about Hindus in Sindh. They are considered as Sindhis and not Hindus, I know many Sindhis who are more comfortable with a Hindu than a Punjabi or Mohajir. In colleges and unis Hindu students join nationalist organisations like JSSF, you won't find significant numbers of Hindus in parties like PSFS. They enjoy equal rights in unis and colleges, they have a say in local politics, they have a lobby of doctors in Hospitals, they run factories all across the Sindh. They have temple all across, you can see the thread of bilalhaider.

I agree Hindus are facing problems but so do others, where the hell is the factor of ethnic/religious cleansing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom