What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So finally you admit you are going to hell :lol:

Any day preferable than living like a zombie, forever afraid of what is haram and what is halal.

Even wiping your behind with even number of pebbles after doing your stuff could send you to hell. ;)

And no, I don't want to be a slave to an insecure and "merciful" deity that has nothing to do other than condemning the vast majority of his creation to hell.

You are living in a world entirely your own. ;)

Good, don't let the sunshine it.

Unlike you..I been to India a few times...
and had neighbors Native to Abbottabad KPK who moved to Bombay in 1920s for Business,and had marriages there....They used to shuttle between Bombay and my locality with all sorts of first hand experiences of what happens to Muslims there...

I am just coming back from Pakistani Hindu group on facebook and talked with some of the members there. They are really praising this show and calling it neutral which was shown on August 10th in Pakistan on Geo News, and Marvi Memom and others are admitting that there is a problem with Hindus of Pakistan and what should be done.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Lekin 10 August 2012 With Sana Bucha Full Geo News - YouTube

and had neighbors Native to Abbottabad KPK who moved to Bombay in 1920s for Business,and had marriages there....They used to shuttle between Bombay and my locality with all sorts of first hand experiences of what happens to Muslims there...

That is why you are supporting this kidnapping and forced conversion?

And you won't mind if this happens to Muslim girls in any country they are a minority in?

Well if it doesn't come on media doesn't mean it doesn't happen..How can you be so sure?
Plus Muslims are a minority in India but centuries of mistreatment by Hindus has made them brave enough to fight for their dignity..It wont be easy for a Hindu boy to kidnap a Muslim Girl just like that without having his nose bitten off by her.

Hindu boys are not interested in kidnapping and forced conversion. Conversion to Hinduism from other religion was seen as taboo a century ago.

must be shabana azmi types.. jis thaali mein khaate ho.. wagerawagera...

not mental adulthood i see..
thats disgusting of you to support this.
in the west women are much better off then in our parts

Are they?

I live in the west hunny,and i know exactly what happens to women here...
13 year old moms are normal these days.Many of them gut full sexual intercourse at the ages of 11,and at 15 none is a virgin.....

Hindu boys are not interested in kidnapping and forced conversion. Conversion to Hinduism from other religion was seen as taboo a century ago.

Thats because Hinduism is not a religion..Its a vague concept in which you can be an "Atheist Hindu" :rofl:

must be shabana azmi types.. jis thaali mein khaate ho.. wagerawagera...
I dont know what you mean

I am just coming back from Pakistani Hindu group on facebook and talked with some of the members there. They are really praising this show and calling it neutral which was shown on August 10th in Pakistan on Geo News, and Marvi Memom and others are admitting that there is a problem with Hindus of Pakistan and what should be done.

and can you elaborate what exactly you saw on the Facebook group???
Most are complaining about predominant financial and law and order situation..Nothing hindu specific..

they can kidnape but cannot forced conversion ......correct ur statement :pop:
by the way hindusim is not religion(according to u )then how can they force others to convert :blink:

LAHORE: More than 100 Hindu pilgrims, who did not leave for India the previous day, have now crossed the Wagah Border and are claiming they will return to Pakistan, Express News reported on Saturday.
Just yesterday Hindu pilgrims, after protesting against immigration authorities and denying rumours of migration, had crossed the border into India.
The pilgrims leaving today too denied migration rumours and stated they were just propaganda.
“We live for Pakistan, we die for Pakistan,” said one pilgrim, adding that these rumors were futher spoiling Pakistan’s image internationally.
They reiterated that they would return after completing the pilgrimage.
Earlier, immigration authorities had stopped pilgrims from crossing the border in the wake of a rumour that they were migrating to India due to fears for their life and property in Pakistan.
Immigration authorities had initially informed the pilgrims that the interior ministry’s decision would be given in the next 48 hours. However, after a four-hour long peaceful protest, the Hindu pilgrims were allowed to cross borders.

by the way hindusim is not religion(according to u )then how can they force others to convert :blink:
Yup Hinduism is more than a religion....its something surreal......:hang2:.........so beautiful.........:kiss3:........and so inspiring......:bunny:

They can force us to follow their religion if not convert....playing game of words....are we....:azn:

So, what is your logic here.

Don't know about him but I will definitely meet you there.....BWHAHAHAHA...:rofl:

Oye shout up..
I will be on the other side of the fence..trolling you infidels .

Yup Hinduism is more than a religion....its something surreal......:hang2:.........so beautiful.........:kiss3:........and so inspiring......:bunny:

They can force us to follow their religion if not convert....playing game of words....are we....:azn:

and something so ambiguous that you cannot define :girl_wacko:

Are they?

I live in the west hunny,and i know exactly what happens to women here...
13 year old moms are normal these days.Many of them gut full sexual intercourse at the ages of 11,and at 15 none is a virgin.....

Thats because Hinduism is not a religion..Its a vague concept in which you can be an "Atheist Hindu" :rofl:

I dont know what you mean

and can you elaborate what exactly you saw on the Facebook group???
Most are complaining about predominant financial and law and order situation..Nothing hindu specific..

To be honest with you guyz (Sorry I can't lie), they say that there is a problem going on with the Hindus of Pakistan. Almost all of them are very patriotic people, and many r hosting Pakistani flags in their profiles. They say they dont want to leave Pakistan unless forced to do so. Also, why is it that it is only HINDU GIRLS who suddenly show desire for conversion and not Sindhi Hindu boyz? :azn: Forget about hindu/muslim for a second, for the sake of humanity support them, They are Pakistanis, not Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom