What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
true.. maybe so. but they arenot complaining about poverty. they are running out because of institutionalised victimzation and targetting their very existance.
this is not an excuse. its a fact. you guys are experts at ethnic cleansing

Actually it is you guyz who are good at ethnic cleansing.. Have you heard ever that Pakistani Hindus were killed in such large numbers as the Indian Muslims and Sikhs were... numbering in thousands :girl_wacko:

nope most hindus who cnverted to islm were lower caste hindus. there were some kshatriyas who got converted to hold onto their land but thats about it.

That is why I said... IF they were Hindus... although I am Hindko, my ancestors might be zoroastrians.

reason for samjhota was that these guys were sick of ilm terror from pak and wanted to show that indians can also retaliate, misuided but thats fact. if you guys did not interfere in india with trror samjota would never have happened.
now give me reason for 26/11
Gujarat........................biggest reason for 26/11 and IM bombings in last decade.

reason for samjhota was that these guys were sick of ilm terror from pak and wanted to show that indians can also retaliate, misuided but thats fact. if you guys did not interfere in india with trror samjota would never have happened.
now give me reason for 26/11
Gujarat........................biggest reason for 26/11 and IM bombings in last decade.

you thow stones i'll throw rocks.Btw its you who started this not me......
i only post picture because 'doublemaster ' try to tell muslim christen are friend in india but i personally know christen are more islamophobic than hindus(ask any mangloren christen)

Both could be correct.
1. Most indian muslims were converts from dalits and other backward casts.
2. Many educated muslims migrated (Dont know if its really correct.)

Addition to this:
Now muslims are slowly making progress in education.
good so that stupid sub thread can be closed

One small group in a country with 80% Hindus was involved in it and that is behind the bars.. Not a sign to show the mentality of 99.99% and now compare these with the acts of Muslim terrorists who do these acts on a daily basis at one place or other.. Doesn't matter they are 1% or 20%.. look at their numbers in America and what they did here.. So nobody is spoiling their name they themselves are responsible for their good reputation..

If we go by the mentality of Indian Hindus on this forum, I can safely bet on the mentality of 99.99999% Indian Hindus (including you) and their views on Indian Muslims, Muslims and Islam in general. But I am an optimist person, so I am hoping that the views of non-internet Indian Hindus are somewhat different that you guyz? or is it the same? :woot:

While I feel a little sorry for the plight of these people, I'm not too thrilled to have these people coming in to India. We already have more than our share of stupid people, don't see any reason to add more. These people are the fools who decided to stay back in the Islamic republic of Pakistan, what on earth did they think would be their fate? These people are those who marked themselves out for extinction on the evolutionary scale by either their laziness or stupidity. Sympathy from far is what can be offered, no tearing necessity to do more.

So you meant to call Pakistani hindus as stupid people? Or let me know how to intepret your statement above?

As for the rest, India want to host 30 million illegals but not some people who are persecuted?

Stop talking non-sense, I was trying to show the differences not desiring to enact such laws and throwing anyone out of the country.. But I certainly believe the traitors of the land should be dealt with tight fist because nobody else can be as disgusting as a person who live on the land and work against it.. I despise them and wish the worst for them..
Your posts doesnt make me feel that way.

If we go by the mentality of Indian Hindus on this forum, I can safely bet on the mentality of 99.99999% Indian Hindus (including you) and their views on Indian Muslims, Muslims and Islam in general. But I am an optimist person, so I am hoping that the views of non-internet Indian Hindus are somewhat different that you guyz? or is it the same? :woot:

Oh come on, now you want us to take you seriously!! You are a joke, Miss race-queen!!

Your posts doesnt make me feel that way.

I don't care what a fanatic thinks!!

Actually it is you guyz who are good at ethnic cleansing.. Have you heard ever that Pakistani Hindus were killed in such large numbers as the Indian Muslims and Sikhs were... numbering in thousands :girl_wacko:

That is why I said... IF they were Hindus... although I am Hindko, my ancestors might be zoroastrians.
hindus dont and never did ethnic cleanising. rioting is not equal to EC. you guys tried to kill all BD hindus.
now you are torturing a suppressing pak hindus that is real cleansing. in kashmir you guys chased away all pandits. that is cleansing. in india at independence mslim pp was 8% today is 14% .no way that is cleansing.

most pak mslims esp panjabis were hindus and mostly lower caste with some kshatrityas . i hear that even pashtuns were orig hindus but not too sure.

Both could be correct.
1. Most indian muslims were converts from dalits and other backward casts.
2. Many educated muslims migrated (Dont know if its really correct.)

Addition to this:
Now muslims are slowly making progress in education.
don't lie mostly muslim are chamaar ,dhobi ,mechanic ,small buissnesmen and kasai .only some muslims are successful .(read saccher commitee report ).and mostly muslim family have vary big family .they are also expert in crime .

So you meant to call Pakistani hindus as stupid people? Or let me know how to intepret your statement above?

As for the rest, India want to host 30 million illegals but not some people who are prosecuted?

when they decided to stay back, it was not an Islamic republic, the name got changed in 1956 or something. Also, what is your problem with 30 million illegal Bangladeshis? I thought u guyz were friends, u helped them to get their independence from you know whom ;).. now show them who their true friends are by allowing to stay them in India. :D

but there were enough of that evern before gujarat. why?
second why does pak poke its nose in india;s affair. does india poke its nose in pak;s affair?
If you sau Guj is the reason you are sending these kind of activities then you are committing a crime.

This is what i am trying to say every time. These internet warriors are spoiling, defaming India name.
If any one reads thread posted here will never think that Hindus are peaceful.
But reality on the ground different. I wish that they wont fall in trap of these people

India should not allow immigrants from Pakistan or Bangladesh. It will only encourage the crazies there to drive marginalized sections out of the country. If a shopkeeper in Pakistan is facing competition from a Hindu, there is an extra option for him now.

on Hindkos.. you were recently converted hindus..
.A. Rose, author of Glossary of the Tribes and Castes of the Punjab and North West Frontier has defined Hindkowans or Hindkois as follows:

“ Hindki, a generic term, half contemptuous, applied to all Muhammadans who being of Hindu origin speak Hindko and have been converted to Islam in comparatively recent times. In Bannu the term usually denotes an Awan or Jatt cultivator, but in a wider sense it includes all Muhammadans who speak Hindko langauge.[10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom