What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
they r not indians....we dont have any say in the matter...........period

if they r unhappy,they can apply for indian citizenship.

Buddy I think it's not about being INDIAN or not. It's about basic human dignity and life. Every minority in pakistan live like a sheep and Pakistani Sunni muslims behave like wolfs. These filthy people take pride in abducting minority girls and raping them, even you will see a parliament of pakistani defending these action of PDF. Shame on pakistanis..:hitwall::hitwall::tsk::tsk:

PLEASE KEEP TO THE DISCUSSION, THIS IS NOT ABOUT KASHMIR OR ISLAM. SO PLEASE DISCUSS THE TOPIC AT HAND.

Sorry i went offtpic . But what i believe is Jinnah wanted a county where Muslims can practice their religion freely and not Muslim country . He was the second biggest Muslim leader in the islamic world after Mustafa kemal ataturk . If he would have lived few more years , things might would have different for Pakistan . Most of the people put the fallacies of Z.A. Buttoo , Ayub khan and yahya khan on hi. which is sad .

Buddy I think it's not about being INDIAN or not. It's about basic human dignity and life. Every minority in pakistan live like a sheep and Pakistani Sunni muslims behave like wolfs. These filthy people take pride in abducting minority girls and raping them, even you will see a parliament of pakistani defending these action of PDF. Shame on pakistanis..:hitwall::hitwall::tsk::tsk:
if i say something alot of guys will be angry......so
.....bad things happen in every part of world,,,we can only but show concern.............however our prime concern shud lie with our motherland...let others figure out there problems themselves...no need to go berserk over matters which r not our own.....

if i say something alot of guys will be angry......so
.....bad things happen in every part of world,,,we can only but show concern.............however our prime concern shud lie with our motherland...let others figure out there problems themselves...no need to go berserk over matters which r not our own.....
I agree with you. But being a human I think we should must make our concern registered. that's all

The trail of harassment, murder, abduction, kidnapping of girls and their forced conversion as well as un-consensual marriages with the Muslims backed by the security establishment.
@RescueRanger what do you think of this

But we are not giving them citizenship , are we....atleast this government does not.We are secular no doubt, but the plight of hindu communities does touch a raw chord in majority of indians in india.

@RescueRanger what do you think of this

It is against the forum rules to discuss these subjects. Please refer to the forum rules, any further attempts to bring "Islam" into this discussion or post allegations which are not proven will result in a REPORT.

Please discuss the issue of Asylum and protest, do not engage in religion bashing. Any further posts made defaming Muslims or terms such as "these filthy people" will result in another report. Keep the discussion civil and clean.

Thank you.

Reported for breach of forum rules, please adhere to forum rules, negative point given due to breach of forum rules. Forum rules are available here:
Topics banned on PDF
Tameez (civility) is mandatory!

FINALLY, PLEASE DO NOT BRING ISLAM INTO THIS DEBATE. @Aeronaut @nuclearpak

How can we not bring Islam in this debate, under islamic laws a man can only marry a girl from muslim community...these thugs are abducting these girls, forcefully converting them into islam and marrying them.

How can we not bring Islam in this debate, under islamic laws a man can only marry a girl from muslim community...these thugs are abducting these girls, forcefully converting them into islam and marrying them.

Where is your evidence for this... Who are you calling thugs? What ISLAMIC LAWS are you referring to?

Also finally: refer to Webmaster's rules about topics banned on PDF. I will not repeat myself again.

@WebMaster , sir... Perhaps we need to make everyone aware of what the limits of civil discussion are here on PDF. Thank you in advance kind sir.

Very balanced respon
Where is your evidence for this... Who are you calling thugs? What ISLAMIC LAWS are you referring to?

Also finally: refer to Webmaster's rules about topics banned on PDF. I will not repeat myself again.

@WebMaster , sir... Perhaps we need to make everyone aware of what the limits of civil discussion are here on PDF. Thank you in advance kind sir.

I am calling the people who do that thugs, not entire Islam...and are you denying that these people are not using Islam as context to do these things.

It is against the forum rules to discuss these subjects. Please refer to the forum rules, any further attempts to bring "Islam" into this discussion or post allegations which are not proven will result in a REPORT.

Please discuss the issue of Asylum and protest, do not engage in religion bashing. Any further posts made defaming Muslims or terms such as "these filthy people" will result in another report. Keep the discussion civil and clean.

Thank you.
Oh I don't know what to say You are defending these people who are doing this by saying i am insulting Islam. By looking at your statement I can feel the end of Civilized world is near. I won't reply you any more on this topic. May god be with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom