What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid bhartees.

Why the **** are you crying?

You Yindians don't even treat your own hindus right, and now you are worrying about Pakistanis.

GTFO.

Stupid bhartees.

You Yindians don't even treat your own hindus right, and now you are worrying about Pakistanis.

GTFO.
And you guy sare crying on Babri Masjid thread where as you kill 100s of Muslims in your country everyday. :lol:

Stupid bhartees.

GTFO.
And you guy sare crying on Babri Masjid thread where as you kill 100s of Muslims in your country everyday. :lol:

Correction... blasts 100 on Muslims in to pieces, kills thousands every day and worst of all trade Muslim lives for few quick bucks (read drone attack).

Hypocrisy at and stupidity at it's best!!

First of do not list your thoughts to all muslim's by you using the word "Muslim Fanaticism" because i am more sad by this news then you might be do not direct your thoughts towards one race or religion direct towards the ones that have done wrong. Second this is very sad and WRONG this should never happen to anyone ones house of GOD ,shame to these builders/haters and may justice be done and may the hindus of Pakistan be left in peace and harmony.
I would have agreed with you had this been an isolated case.
In retaliation for one babri Pakistani's destroyed over 50 temples in Pakistan.
Do you see the difference in scale?

Almost all Pakistani's are rabid Islamists who understand only force or threat. Of their own, if they were decent people you would have atleast seen ONE protest right? When Israel does something in Palestine, millions of Pakistani's protest, burn flags, change facebook dp's to show solidarity.

Please tell me whether even ONE protest was organized because of this - something that happened to non Muslims in Pakistan?

If the answer is no, then the branding of Pakistani's as terrorists is clear as daylight. They dont care about what they themselves do to non muslims and care more for the bloody Palestinians in Gaza.

Nostalgic memories lift spirits of Hindu pilgrims
By Sarfaraz Memon
Published: December 9, 2013
642946-bell-1386523242-874-640x480.jpg

A Hindu boy rings a bell at the Sadh Belo Temple in Sukkur. PHOTO: EXPRESS

SUKKUR: For Sanwal Das, an Indian visitor, there is no difference between India and Pakistan when it comes to love, affection and hospitality.

Das used to live in Ghotki till 1962 when he migrated to India. His cousins still live in Jarwar therefore he sees Pakistan, in general, and Sindh, in particular, as his second home.

indira-wazirani.jpg

Das now lives in village Raj Nand near Raipur in Chhattisgarh, India, and runs a small confectionary shop. He has come to Pakistan to attend the birth anniversary of Sain Shadha Ram.

The people back in India used to scare him by saying that it was very dangerous to visit Pakistan because of the rising incidents of terrorism but during his visit he has seen no such thing. “I think misconceptions are the main reason behind the tense relations between the two countries.”

Seventy-two-year-old Indira Wazirani — migrated to India from Karachi in 1947. “We used to live in a three-storey building on Burnes Road. I was only six-years old and had just started going to school when we moved to India.”

Recalling her childhood, she says, “I still remember the pakoras and gol gappay of Papoo.” She narrates that Papoo sold her chips which she was fond of. After partition, she recalls, a man came over to her house and handed her father Rs300 to take over their residence. “Someone please take me to Karachi, because I am dying to see my Karachi and Burnes Road,” Wazirani pleads with gleaming eyes.

sant-yudister-lal.jpg

Her younger sister, Chanda Virani, works as a journalist with Sindhu Desh Television and this is her fourth consecutive visit to Pakistan. “I was not born in Sindh, but I don’t know why Sindh attracts me and I come to pay homage to the land of love,” she says. She feels at home when in Sindh as it embraces her as soon as she sets foot here. “My elder sister is passionate about Sindh, especially Karachi, where she was born.”

“Believe me when I say, though we live in Mumbai, we sing the songs of Sindh.” There are some visa restrictions because of which they cannot visit Karachi, but one day they will surely visit Karachi and go to Burnes Road to have a look at their old home and other places, she says.

A delegation of 84 Hindu pilgrims from India led by Sant Yudister Lal entered Pakistan through Wagah border on December 1.

They went to Mirpur Mathelo to attend the three-day birth anniversary of Sain Shadha Ram in Shadhani Darbar Hayat Pitafi. On Sunday, the delegation visited Sadh Belo Temple in Sukkur, where thousands of Hindus from across the province accorded warm welcome to Lal and other members of the delegation.

Talking to the media, Lal says he used to visit Ghotki and Sukkur almost every year in connection with the annual celebrations of Shadhani Darbar.

“The people of both the countries love and respect each other, which is a binding force.” The delegation, after their two-day stay in Ghotki, will leave for Lahore. They will leave Pakistan on December 12.

Published in The Express Tribune, December 9th, 2013.

Over a hundred Hindu refugees from Pakistan held a protest outside the office of United Nations (UN) here on the occasion of International Human Rights Day.

They submitted a memorandum addressed to UN Secretary General Ban-ki-Moon at the United Nations information centre demanding Indian citizenship to refugees. Protestors said that para-military religious terrorist outfits in Sindh have been harassing and terrorising Hindus.

The trail of harassment, murder, abduction, kidnapping of girls and their forced conversion as well as un-consensual marriages with the Muslims backed by the security establishment.

Such a situation is resulting in a gradual exodus of Sindhi Hindus from their historical and indigenous land - Sindh, and the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, said Khemu Kalani (name changed), one of the protestors who along with 114 other Hindus came from Sindh province of Pakistan on a tourist visa to India via Rajasthan.

“These crimes committed against Hindus fall in the category of crimes against humanity and violation of various United Nations covenants, conventions, treaties, resolutions and instruments, particularly of the Article II, III, and IV of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide,” said Swami Om of the Hindu Veer Sena, who was accompanying the protestors.

Gomti, 39, could not hold back her tears as she recalled tales of horror of young Hindu women being abducted, raped and converted in Sindh province of Pakistan. She is among the 750 Pakistani Hindu people who have fled Pakistan and come to Delhi. Ganga, a 42 year old woman (name changed) said that she left Sindh province of Pakistan and has come to Delhi with her husband and their six children.

“We are called as kafir (or the non believer) in Pakistan; our children are not allowed to study in schools unless they convert to Islam and read the kalma. Wives of Hindu men are picked up and raped.

“When we go to police station to register complaints, the police drive us away saying rape is no big deal, has he taken anything from you?,” said Gomti, tears rolling down her cheeks.

Nahar Singh, a Delhiite who has given shelter to over 750 Pakistani Hindu refugees who came to Delhi over the past 18 months said, “ All they want is to live with respect and be allowed to stay as Hindus; the Government of India should grant them citizenship.”

Nahar Singh said that the refugee have already appealed to the President of India and all major constitutional authorities in the country including the Prime Minister, but in vain.

Nahar Singh added that thousands of these victimised Hindus, as well as their human rights defenders have sought refuge in India, where they no doubt face various legal, economic, and social issues.

The Centre, which has to either accept these refugees on the humanitarian grounds by recognising their refugee status or confer them the citizenship of India, has not come forth with any concrete decision.

Pakistani Hindu Refugees Stage Demonstration outside UN Office on Rights Day -The New Indian Express

but congress b#tch will give aadhar cards to bangladeshis but not citizenship to pakistani hindus
jai ho sonia mata ki !
sad situation really,

No, let's talk about Hyderabad, Junagadh kiska hai

Ukhaad le naa jo ukhaadna hai . Why ya talking . Oh yeah i remember you can do nothing about it except crying a river .

And Hyderabad Kiska hai .

Here's the answer from MP of Hyderabad , Assasudin Owaisi

Now cry baby Cry . There is no ummah love here .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom