What's new

Pakistani high commission warned India

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Today Pakistan high commissioner Abdul Basit warned India, Pakistan is ready for war. Pak armed forces warming up for war , since yesterday. Number of areas had been shutdown for public. Chinese govt said, will provide " unconditional support to Pakistan on both fronts " ARYNEWS.

Last edited:
Take out 10 Kashmir youth from Indian prisons, there are hundreds of Kashmiri people in Indian jails and kill them in cold blood and display them as war trophies...infiltrators/insurgents/terrorists killed by the Indian army, BSF. Its so easy and to satisfy the war mongering and revenge hysteria of Indian hawks and hardliners.

There were dozens of attacks on Pakistan military posts, military bases, Pakistan has never accused India, directly or indirectly. Because when you blame a whole country it shows your weakness and also it turns it into an incumbency factor...since you have blamed Pakistan, you have to take revenge otherwise politically it would have been huge setbacks for Modi political hardliners constituency, this is the reason blaming the whole country is not good and doesn't pay.

But for that you need astute politicians and very educated and learned capable people, and the current Modi government has i read more than 80% RSS, VHP, Sang Parivar, Saniks hardliners and the likes of them....

Blabbering, this is what they are doing from the day Pakistani terrorists did URI attack. Do what all you can do, we will strike you whenever we like to do it.DM, Interior Minister, COAS, High commission, PM all are shitting in their pent.

LOL ... BRING IT ON...
THAT NEEDS SOME BALLS WHICH INDIAN ARMY LACKS ...

Blabbering, this is what they are doing from the day Pakistani terrorists did URI attack. Do what all you can do, we will strike you whenever we like to do it.DM, Interior Minister, COAS, High commission, PM all are shitting in their pent.
Uri attack doesn't prove anything . Indian failed to prove Pakistan was involved in this attack. Drama was staged at time when PM of Pakistan was going to deliver speech in UNO on Kashmir issue. Even Indian news media raising eyebrows on Uri incident.

We have seen 180000 balls of Pakistani army surrendering us in 1971 war lol.
Come out of past man this isn't 1971 it's 2016. As I have said it many times any attempt from Indian side will be dealt with severe penalties. And i am saying this on confidence because I have many relatives and friends in army and know what Pakistan is capable of.

We have seen 180000 balls of Pakistani army surrendering us in 1971 war lol.

Yet its taking so long for your army to "retaliate" against our "coward army". Says a lot about your army as well right.

btw, I don't support this whole war thing going on

why was india too much hasitant to bury pakistani terrorists??? truth is that either they were not pakistanis or it was a fire accident.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom