What's new

Pakistani high commission warned India

Pakistan must allow Indian "surgical strikes" upto 70 km inside Azad Kashmir

Indians Always Do the Same After Every Attack & We Always Wait for Them But After Too Much Wait But Our Forces Come Back without Any Entertainment/ Adventure..... We Welcome Them From Core of Our Heart

good for asia

We have Blind Trust on Our Friendship :china::cheers::pakistan:

70km says who? Since there is tight border controls by Pakistan at its side of the border and highly likelihood of the uri attack being a false flag operation without legitimate proof to accuse Pakistan it is not possible. If allowed 1 km inside illegitimately after an unproven accusation then there are no limits all Pakistani airspace will turn into Syrian airspace the next day or two and civilians will be bombed by india everyday.So even if usa tries to negotiate with China about it to convince Pakistan it seems not applicaple actually not acceptable.

Last edited:
US and China will never let Pakistan vanish.
World knows what India is capable of doing if there is no Pakistan headache!
US, China have funded, fed, protecting Pakistani assets.
I don't see full scale war happening.
All :pop: stuff

War is highly unlikely, even thought both Indians and Pakistanis are utterly ignorant and stupid. I mean chanting about War, do you really think of consequences? Millions will die and many from PDF will not be seeing another day

India try and to contain China by ally with US pivot to Asia, China will fully support Pakistan if there will be war between Pakistan and India.

Come out of past man this isn't 1971 it's 2016. As I have said it many times any attempt from Indian side will be dealt with severe penalties. And i am saying this on confidence because I have many relatives and friends in army and know what Pakistan is capable of.

But do you know what India is capable of???.....I am loving PDF these days....really hot and spicy topics and posts.

What the offtopic here..

The thread is about India-Pakistan probable war. The last major war happened between the two was in 1971 in which Pakistan surrendered. What is the offtopic?

Because they were stinking, hence good to get rid of them. I would have personally liked their bodies to be burnt rather buried. No need to have them the passage to attain their 72 hoors..
decency . Its not Indian forum bharatrikshaw.com or Timesofindia.com , where you insult Pakistani .......We welcome everyone here with respect. This whole forum is full of 71 war..can go and discuss,

What the offtopic here..

The thread is about India-Pakistan probable war. The last major war happened between the two was in 1971 in which Pakistan surrendered. What is the offtopic?

On topic, You are wrong, the last major war was 1965, where you were badly defeated and surrendered many soldiers, with maximum a large amount of ammunition, jeeps of your major while they run away, tanks and all are placed in public museums for display in the local and foreign tourists lol, and the Kargil too, where our highly trained soldiers were hidden for more then 2 months and your army was sleeping while being defeated we captured many of your many important posts silently. We were inside 11 Km in India, while your army was not well aware of this fact for many months and then after, so Pakistan is winner of two major war of 1965 and 1999 Kargil war. :-)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom