What's new

Pakistani hackers deface Modi's campaign website

you might be right but what do you think hasn't too much water flown beneath the bridges? his recent anti meat statement, gujrat riots and BJP itself being Hindu party has drifted Muslims away from it? I recently happened to see the fatwa from Ulama e Dioband against voting to BJP.. Imam of Shahi Masjid already announced his favour to Congress.. anyways.. !! whatever happens must be good for fellow indians especially Muslims of India who are already living in privation.
BJP was always a hindu party. Muslims cannot drift away from it because they were never with it in the first place. BJP has only one muslim MP. This time they have given tickets only to 4-5 muslims. Actually only now BJP has started trying to woo muslims consciously since they have realized that their extremist image is doing them more harm than good. Which is why the BJP's election slogan of this time is "Sabka Sath, Sabka Vikas"(Take everyone together, work for everyone's development)

Chal phir let me send you to hell right away...:butcher::sniper::moil::guns::haha:
You'll have to give me a dying wish.:cheesy:

Wow,its fine.
At this point of time ur educatiom may outrank me,sure.i got time to makeup for that.

Other than that on being hindu,i am a sikh.u could have at least predicted that from my avatar.

On being a parasite,its hilarious to listen from someone who dosen't even live here.

And lastly sardars are not afraid of muslims,no.i know my lineage well and all the sacrifices my forefathers made .

My friends took ganja,lsd,cocaine etc in front of me.i never tried because its my choice,dosen't mean I complain to police to get them.

Someome dosen't like pork,dosen't mean we ban it like saudi arabia,if we do whats the diff between us and them?

And lastly why the hell do u care if I eat grass or gobi,beef or brocoli?
U mind ur own business dude,no one likes the preaching of others.
Cool Bro.
Do what you want, I'll do what I think is best.
:cheers:.

You'll have to give me a dying wish.:cheesy:

I can't even wish/give that for my enemy...:disagree: For the time being, this is apt to spend you to Hell. :D :wave:http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/fighting/***-kicking.gif

you might be right but what do you think hasn't too much water flown beneath the bridges? his recent anti meat statement, gujrat riots and BJP itself being Hindu party has drifted Muslims away from it? I recently happened to see the fatwa from Ulama e Dioband against voting to BJP.. Imam of Shahi Masjid already announced his favour to Congress.. anyways.. !! whatever happens must be good for fellow indians especially Muslims of India who are already living in privation.

You look to be a nice guy so let me ask one think--

What they ask of Modi?

An apology, right? But if he is guilty, should only an apology suffice? No, he should be hanged.

If he is no guilty, why an apology?

Modi said " If I am guilty hang me in public, make an example out of me so that no one ever dare to do such a big crime, but if I am not guilty why I am asked to apologize".

Mind you, he has regretted over Gujrat riots.

Now tell me what else you want?

You look to be a nice guy so let me ask one think--

What they ask of Modi?

An apology, right? But if he is guilty, should only an apology suffice? No, he should be hanged.

If he is no guilty, why an apology?

Modi said " If I am guilty hang me in public, make an example out of me so that no one ever dare to do such a big crime, but if I am not guilty why I am asked to apologize".

Mind you, he has regretted over Gujrat riots.

Now tell me what else you want?

I don't want anything.. judging and punishing is the job of courts.. If Muslims of India think that he is guilty, they must knock the door of justice.. my point was about his perception among Muslims!

This is acually a fake news.Read the links which @Sidak has posted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom