What's new

Pakistani hackers deface Modi's campaign website

This will make more and more Indians favor Modi. A lot of Pakistan haters who are on the fence would gravitate more towards Modi given Pakistan's reactions towards him. And such attacks, which in some poll publicity circles are already being termed as "ANOTHER PAKISTANI TERRORIST ATTACK" actually increase the publicity of Modi's campaign. More power to them ... :)

And I am reading this while enjoying roasted Lamb with single Malt.. Ban meat my foot..

Ban meat!
Punjabis will shrink in a month,some may die too:rolleyes:

We will take this battle to the ballot brother.
:butcher::butcher::butcher::butcher::butcher:

Damn. I'm gonna have to kill you.
:guns::guns::guns::guns::guns:

Ppl like u need to join bajrang dal or vhp if not already registered.
Forget modi,if god comes down himself here,ppl are not gonna stop eating beef:p

And u think modi will ban beef?
He is mobilizing religious minions like u for election,nothing else:mad:

Ppl like u need to join bajrang dal or vhp if not already registered.
Forget modi,if god comes down himself here,ppl are not gonna stop eating beef:p

And u think modi will ban beef?
He is mobilizing religious minions like u for election,nothing else:mad:
Wow what a presumptuous post.
Listen bro , I am as "modern" as they come. I am fluent in a European language(guess from my Username.), have lived all over India. It has been ages since I have set foot in a temple and i am sure my educational and professional qualifications outrank yours.
I have no connection with BJP. I don't even know any one from BJP/RSS or even Bajrang dal.

Here's what I believe in:
Looking at the pathetic state of the neighborhood I can say for sure that it is our traditions and culture that has kept us "distinctly human and humane" from all the "-istan"s near by. It is no co incidence that every country surrounding India is a $hit hole. Sri lankans have a civil war and genocide against tamils. Bangladeshi's have an extremist undercurrent and pakistanis have lost the ability to use their brains.
There are people in the past that died for you so that you can have the privilege to insult your own traditions and say "FU i eat beef". Try being a muslim and say "FU I will think for my self" and watch as your body parts are bombed into pieces.
If you can't even respect that then I feel sorry for you. You take all the privilege of being a "hindu" and none of the responsibility. You,Sir, are no better than a parasite.

Pakistanis are natural nerds and obsessed with computers, they think that defacing a fan page for Modi will stop people voting for him lol.

Wow what a presumptuous post.
Listen bro , I am as "modern" as they come. I am fluent in a European language(guess from my Username.), have lived all over India. It has been ages since I have set foot in a temple and i am sure my educational and professional qualifications outrank yours.
I have no connection with BJP. I don't even know any one from BJP/RSS or even Bajrang dal.

Here's what I believe in:
Looking at the pathetic state of the neighborhood I can say for sure that it is our traditions and culture that has kept us "distinctly human and humane" from all the "-istan"s near by. It is no co incidence that every country surrounding India is a $hit hole. Sri lankans have a civil war and genocide against tamils. Bangladeshi's have an extremist undercurrent and pakistanis have lost the ability to use their brains.
There are people in the past that died for you so that you can have the privilege to insult your own traditions and say "FU i eat beef". Try being a muslim and say "FU I will think for my self" and watch as your body parts are bombed into pieces.
If you can't even respect that then I feel sorry for you. You take all the privilege of being a "hindu" and none of the responsibility. You,Sir, are no better than a parasite.

Wow,its fine.
At this point of time ur educatiom may outrank me,sure.i got time to makeup for that.

Other than that on being hindu,i am a sikh.u could have at least predicted that from my avatar.

On being a parasite,its hilarious to listen from someone who dosen't even live here.

And lastly sardars are not afraid of muslims,no.i know my lineage well and all the sacrifices my forefathers made .

My friends took ganja,lsd,cocaine etc in front of me.i never tried because its my choice,dosen't mean I complain to police to get them.

Someome dosen't like pork,dosen't mean we ban it like saudi arabia,if we do whats the diff between us and them?

And lastly why the hell do u care if I eat grass or gobi,beef or brocoli?
U mind ur own business dude,no one likes the preaching of others.

Back
Top Bottom