What's new

Pakistani girl killed in Kashmir border firing: officials

At risk of being heartless.. I have a question...

What was a Pakistani Girl Doing in Kashmir?

Pakistanis claim that the area is Azad Kashmir... and they want Kashmir to be Azad from evil clutches of India... but they call a native Kashmir girl a Pakistani..
thats wat we call ourselves ''PAKISTANI's'' ... i m from kashmir and i know it people there call themselves PAkistani's ...u hv problem with that...if so then go F URSELF... Idiot

:disagree:
thats wat we call ourselves ''PAKISTANI's'' ... i m from kashmir and i know it people there call themselves PAkistani's ...u hv problem with that...if so then go F URSELF... Idiot

No they don't call them Pakistani and stop living under illusions.:coffee:

Then my dear u r talking to one...now get out of ur dreams ...:azn:

Sir, I don't know what people in *** calls themselves but in Indian administrative kashmir they don't call them Pakistani. It's a better fact. The sooner you realise the biter for you. Once again don't live under illusions. It's easy for people to come to PDF who have never been to kashmir and utter Gibberish.

It is time for you to realize this..Wake up and smell the coffee..

Ab tum log bongiyan maar rahy ho....so u know what... We love Pakistan ... end of discussion :wave:

Sir, I don't know what people in *** calls themselves but in Indian administrative kashmir they don't call them Pakistani. It's a better fact. The sooner you realise the better for you. Once again don't live under illusions. It's easy for people to come to PDF who have never been to kashmir and utter Gibberish.

well u r talking to a kashmiri gakhar here so believe me...in Azad kashmir reality is wat i m telling u... i go to my village after every 2 or 3 months...so i know about ground realities...i don't talk bull **** like u .... bollywood illusions every where in india..:hang2:

well u r talking to a kashmiri gakhar here so believe me...in Azad kashmir reality is wat i m telling u... i go to my village after every 2 or 3 months...so i know about ground realities...i don't talk bull **** like u .... bollywood illusions every where in india..:hang2:

I'll appreciate, if you can refrain from using *** words. I'm telling you about Indian kashmir, and I've been there too. Even, I don't talk Gibberish like you too.denial is what one can expect from an illusionist Pakistani :nono: :hang2:

I'll appreciate, if you can refrain from using *** words. I'm telling you about Indian kashmir, and I've been there too. Even, I don't talk Gibberish like you... denial is what one can expect from an illusionist Pakistani :nono: :hang2:

hy bollywood fan wats so gibberish here???:blink:

RIP kid. Pak Army need to stop violating ceasefire and then hiding behind women and children.

As if the ***** killing innocent Kashmiri was not enough, now you come to Pakistani forum and insult our Pakistani army. Get out and get banned, no body invited you here.

you pakistani's don't even have the right to speak about the kashmir. your sucking ISI and pakistan army started the insurgency in kashmir, recruited poor kashmiris in the name of freedom fight and let them killed and now talking about killing of kashmiris? you better think about the killing of poor pakistanis by your f*cking ISI, PAK army and PAK air force.
in kashmir we never we never conduct an airstrike to suppress insurgency. you air force did and kill so many poor people and and declared them as terrorist. even childrens and womens died in PAF air strike. pak govt allow US to conduct airstrike and they publicly denied it.

BBC News - Pakistan admits civilian deaths in air strike

Pakistan air strike 'kills 71 civilians' | World news | The Guardian

US drone strikes target rescuers in Pakistan

Do you want them to get screwed up from other end also ? I thought You are happy with the way talibs are fooking you up from Afghanistan side. Wanna try.

Oh look at you, cute little keyboard warrior. :omghaha:

Who's going to screw them? You? funny little warrior all worked up.

I hope PA shells the people responsible and gives them a one-way, non-negotiable ticket to their graves.
Unlike you, I'm not going to insult Indian members or an other of your countrymen, now go and cry some more.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom