What's new

Pakistani girl killed in Kashmir border firing: officials

It is not our problem if you let your civilians come so close to a combat sensitive zone as a hostile border.

In our country civilians are not allowed in the last 100 Km of the border in hostile zones as a safety measure for our people.

If your government is not setting such safety limits for your own people, what can we do? Not retaliate to cross-border firing? Sorry.

Tragically because of your regime's obsession with being the Thekedaar, a little girl has lost her life for no fault of hers.

How many such unfortunate deaths have to happen before your jurnails realize their blunder?

Ulta chor kotwal ko dante

RIP kid. Pak Army need to stop violating ceasefire and then hiding behind women and children.

Always PA violates ceasefire, how is this so?
Well, you claim that we violate the ceasefire first and we claim you do.
There are no bare truths in either statements, there is no clear black and white, just a million different shades of grey...
truth lies somewhere in between. You realise that too, I realise it, I choose to accept it, I wonder if you will.

Now, as for 'hiding' behind civilians.
How does one hide behind civilians as such?
Take the example of the two lads injured due to shelling well within our territory.

Sir, I don't know what people in *** calls themselves but in Indian administrative kashmir they don't call them Pakistani. It's a better fact. The sooner you realise the biter for you. Once again don't live under illusions. It's easy for people to come to PDF who have never been to kashmir and utter Gibberish.

lets get one fact straight a vast majority of them dont call them selves indian, i can tell you that much.
the ultimate fate of the kashmir is either independence( which we support) or joining pakistan and you should know this very well.

lets get one fact straight a vast majority of them dont call them selves indian, i can tell you that much.
the ultimate fate of the kashmir is either independence( which we support) or joining pakistan and you should know this very well.

I hope we can have a CIVILIZED Discussion :tup:

Lets get one fact straight a vast majority of them don't call themselves Pakistani, I can tell you that for sure, as I've been to Kashmir.....:raise:.I very well know what Pakistan Support in Kashmir......I second the Bold Part. It's easier for someone from across the Boarder or from a different country or anywhere, else who has never been to Kashmir and come to such Conclusions. I'll should say one should refrain from making them. :astagh:

Pakistan Seeded Part of Kashmir to China and what are your and Azad Kashmiris views on that??? You said one of the fate of the Kashmir is either Independence which Pakistan Support....Pakistan has WON FOUR wars against India:disagree: but nothing changed in Kashmir. If Pakistan gets seeded part of Kashmir Back from China don't you think, it will give IMPETUS to your so called Freedom Struggle:raise: Once you have it, you can win the 5th War too and take the complete Kashmir and later on decide whether to give them Independence or make it part of Pakistan. :cheers:
@Armstrong, mate what are your views on it......:undecided:

Armstrong, in other thread; I was talking to a pakistani member (i'll copy his post and mention it here)and he said Pakistani's don't have love for India Sikh's but support Khalistan moment (he dose not know jack about it and speak Gibberish, his post in this thread is also a Gibberish) and WANT TO CONTROL KASHMIR's WATER;) :ashamed: It's the REAL LOVE for Kashmirs limited to Water too... You people already get 85% of Water.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lets get one fact straight a vast majority of them don't call themselves Pakistani, I can tell you that for sure, as I've been to Kashmir.....:raise:.I very well know what Pakistan Support in Kashmir......I second the Bold Part. It's easier for someone from across the Boarder or from a different country or anywhere, else who has never been to Kashmir and come to such Conclusions. I'll should say one should refrain from making them. :astagh:

Pakistan Seeded Part of Kashmir to China and what are your and Azad Kashmiris views on that??? You said one of the fate of the Kashmir is either Independence which Pakistan Support....Pakistan has WON FOUR wars against India:disagree: but nothing changed in Kashmir. If Pakistan gets seeded part of Kashmir Back from China don't you think, it will give IMPETUS to your so called Freedom Struggle:raise: Once you have it, you can win the 5th War too and take the complete Kashmir and later on decide whether to give them Independence or make it part of Pakistan. :cheers:
@Armstrong, mate what are your views on it......:undecided:

Armstrong, in other thread; I was talking to a pakistani member (i'll copy his post and mention it here)and he said Pakistani's don't have love for India Sikh's but support Khalistan moment (he dose not know jack about it and speak Gibberish, his post in this thread is also a Gibberish) and WANT TO CONTROL KASHMIR's WATER;) :ashamed: It's the REAL LOVE for Kashmirs limited to Water too... You people already get 85% of Water.

What do you want me to say, behan ? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you want me to say, behan ? :unsure:

Pakistan Seeded Part of Kashmir to China and what are your and Azad Kashmiris views on that and is the REAL LOVE for Kashmirs limited to Water only????

Pakistan Seeded Part of Kashmir to China and what are your and Azad Kashmiris views on that and is the REAL LOVE for Kashmirs limited to Water only????

Pakistan actually didn't cede any part of Kashmir to China; if one were to read the Indo-Pak Border Accords on Kashmir one would find out that Pakistan recognized that portion of Kashmir that China already occupied & administered whilst they withdrew from territory that they occupied & administered in our favor. Additionally it is explicitly mentioned in the Border Accords that the final shape of the border including these areas is contingent on the final solution to the Kashmir Issue & the Border Accords would be then revisited. You can find a copy of the Border Agreement on the net ! :)

In fact this is what Article 6 of that Agreement States : The two parties have agreed that after the settlement of the Kashmir dispute between Pakistan and India, the sovereign authority concerned will reopen negotiations with the Government of the People's Republic of China on the boundary as described in Article. Two of the present agreement, so as to sign a formal boundary treaty to replace the present agreement, provided that in the event of the sovereign authority being Pakistan, the provisions of the present agreement and of the aforesaid protocol shall be maintained in the formal boundary treaty to be signed between the People’s Republic of China and the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

And no the real love for Kashmiris is not limited to water...its limited to Kashmiri Chai ! :D

Inshallah her death will be avenged satisfactorily

cowards will get what's coming to them

Pakistan actually didn't cede any part of Kashmir to China; if one were to read the Indo-Pak Border Accords on Kashmir one would find out that Pakistan recognized that portion of Kashmir that China already occupied & administered whilst they withdrew from territory that they occupied & administered in our favor. Additionally it is explicitly mentioned in the Border Accords that the final shape of the border including these areas is contingent on the final solution to the Kashmir Issue & the Border Accords would be then revisited. You can find a copy of the Border Agreement on the net ! :)

In fact this is what Article 6 of that Agreement States : The two parties have agreed that after the settlement of the Kashmir dispute between Pakistan and India, the sovereign authority concerned will reopen negotiations with the Government of the People's Republic of China on the boundary as described in Article. Two of the present agreement, so as to sign a formal boundary treaty to replace the present agreement, provided that in the event of the sovereign authority being Pakistan, the provisions of the present agreement and of the aforesaid protocol shall be maintained in the formal boundary treaty to be signed between the People’s Republic of China and the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

And no the real love for Kashmiris is not limited to water...its limited to Kashmiri Chai ! :D

Next week, I am again going to Kashmir...I can't send Kashmiri Chai to you but you are welcome to visit Kashmir and can have it with इत्मीनान !!!!May be I'll post Kashmiri Chai pics for you :omghaha: Filhal usi say kam chalega kya??? :what:

Innalilahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun. Its so sad to hear that but thats all that can be expected from Nawaz Shariff all he could ever manage to do in his life successfully was bootlicking.

Are you retarded?

No, but your question is indeed retarded since you people send terrorists by using civilians as shield because you hate facing Indian Army face to face fearing defeat.:cuckoo:

So all you can do is cowardly acts by using civilians.These ploys and tacts are old and no one believes you.These are Un-Islamic ways to fight so you are not Muslim. :coffee:

of course why not.

Lets get one fact straight a vast majority of them don't call themselves Pakistani, I can tell you that for sure
yes that is a fact as well.
so we came to the conclusion that majority of kashmiris in iok dont consider themselves indian or pakistani.
and i have no problem with that neither does our government, even if they get independence its good.
, as I've been to Kashmir.....:raise:.I very well know what Pakistan Support in Kashmir......I second the Bold Part. It's easier for someone from across the Boarder or from a different country or anywhere, else who has never been to Kashmir and come to such Conclusions. I'll should say one should refrain from making them. :astagh:
pakistanis want to support Kashmiris because they need us, they ask for our help so we will help them inshallah weather they want to be with pakistan or not. if you have a vote in kashmir and you ask them if they want to be with pakistan or india what do you think they will vote for?

well from what i know, pakistan gave china the part of kashmir which they never really had control over anyways, and by doing that they got chinas support on everything else. so i dont blame them.

of course why not.

yes that is a fact as well.
so we came to the conclusion that majority of kashmiris in iok dont consider themselves indian or pakistani.
and i have no problem with that neither does our government, even if they get independence its good.

Majority of those who are there right now are not the full actual populance of Kashmir.

So the current "majority" doesn't count.

Besides, the wannabes are free to go wherever they want. The land stays with us.

pakistanis want to support Kashmiris because they need us, they ask for our help so we will help them inshallah weather they want to be with pakistan or not. if you have a vote in kashmir and you ask them if they want to be with pakistan or india what do you think they will vote for?

After annihilating a part of their own society and state people, they have lost the right to 'vote'. Massacres are not tolerable in a democracy.

well from what i know, pakistan gave china the part of kashmir which they never really had control over anyways, and by doing that they got chinas support on everything else. so i dont blame them.

That was your turn.

Then why crib when we deal with Afghanistan?

Majority of those who are there right now are not the full actual populance of Kashmir.

So the current "majority" doesn't count.

then what are they? i dont get what your trying to say.
how do you figure they dont count?
Besides, the wannabes are free to go wherever they want. The land stays with us.

thats not for you to decide, kashmiri land stays with kashmiri and no tyrant army in the world could separate it from them, like i said earlier kashmirs fate is either independence or joining pakistan, its only a matter of time we just have to wait now.

After annihilating a part of their own society and state people, they have lost the right to 'vote'. Massacres are not tolerable in a democracy.

jesus christ!! i never read such utter bull sh it
its your pathetic indians who are committing massacres not kashmiris.
kashmir is going to be to india what Bangladesh was to us, mark my words its only a matter of time.

That was your turn.

Then why crib when we deal with Afghanistan?

ofcourse we going to complain if an enemy nation tries to be friends with our neighbors, you expect us to do nothing while you support terrorism from that country?
you eviction notice is served you got till 2014.

Why not do same regarding Indian Kashmir as well
ashamed.gif

Lol that is not a prediction ..but your wishlist..you are a country of 180 million against a country of 1200 million...IF you could have snatched Kashmir from India..you would have done it first 4 wars we fought over Kashmir or 25yrs of insurgency you perpetrated..like we did in East Pakistan but..you are simply outmatched!!

Now you are at one of the weakest points in your history and we at our strongest. So your dream of separating Kashmir from India..is a mere pipe dream.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom