What's new

Pakistani girl killed in Kashmir border firing: officials

Read the context in which the comment has been made..before letting your fingers slip on the keyboard. No body here is claiming the girl who died was terrorist. Nonetheless the girls death, how ever unfortunate, rest squarely on your shoulder.

The Girl died in a cross border firing..A firing which is a resultant of Pakistan trying to push armed terrorist into India.

Read about the protests in P.OK against Pakistani establishment terror training camps..because residents of these areas become a collateral to Indian firing when these terrorist are pushed into India.

It is surprising how living in America you have comprehension skills...

I said
Nothing to do with terrorists UNLESS YOUR border is lined up with terrorist instead of soldiers and hence are under the impression that ours is the same...

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...-border-firing-officials-7.html#ixzz2Wwlfl1tG

I NEVER said the girl was a terrorist and am well aware that none of you said so too thank GOD

All I meant was either condemn the act like a normal human being and leave your ego about terrorists crap over every incident....or kindly go cry elsewhere!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom