What's new

Pakistani flags waved at Hurriyat's rally in Indian-held Kashmir

Are you kidding me? 80,000 plus dead and you say that? Where do you get your news from? Bollywood movies?

80,000 death?? First tell me from where you get this figure? From fake Pakistani source?

Keep up with waving flags :pakistan:

Uparwala zarur sunega tumhari.

We never wanted overpopulated Bangladesh to a part of India lolz..
Now cheer up mate and a Haha to you too.
@Maira La
what do u think of this guys statement. I think india has her designs fully set on bangladesh. Denial is indian habbit.

@Maira La
what do u think of this guys statement. I think india has her designs fully set on bangladesh. Denial is indian habbit.

@Ivan vaijan is not kidding, India never wanted the demographic shift that comes with BD. Unfortunately as with everything else in life, designs go wrong, and as we speak, my brothers are settling in NE India for fertile land and Burmese looking women. I'm not kidding either. :D

Last edited:
Ivan vaijan is not kidding, India never wanted the demographic shift that comes with BD. Unfortunately as with everything else in life, designs go wrong, and as we speak, my brothers are settling in NE India for fertile land and Burmese looking women. I'm not kidding either. :D
Hahaha and no , i didnt speak of demo shifts. But taking over of land. Anyways, i do see things the way i mentioned. However, we both can think differently.

Hahaha and no , i didnt speak of demo shifts. But taking over of land. Anyways, i do see things the way i mentioned. However, we both can think differently.

Who wins if they take over "mainland" BD? Borders are gone and the entire NE turns Bangali. For India, it's good and bad. It's good because the Burmese looking tribals become so insignificant as % of population that all separatism would die down gradually. It's bad because.. that's practically Greater Bangladesh, bwahahah!

Who wins if they take over "mainland" BD? Borders are gone and the entire NE turns Bangali. For India, it's good and bad. It's good because the Burmese looking tribals become so insignificant as % of population that all separatism would die down gradually. It's bad because.. that's practically Greater Bangladesh, bwahahah!
Hmmm. Okay isee things differently tho but nonetheless , thnx for ur input.

Its not a piece of cake to take Kashmir by force .. unless Kashmiri people take arms ... and start a massive resistance , Pakistan cant do anything ...

Back
Top Bottom