What's new

Pakistani flags waved at Hurriyat's rally in Indian-held Kashmir

Maybe you didn't understand.....I did say we will make the necessary noises but the only part of Kashmir we are interested in is what we control. Proof of that is available when you notice that India has no interest in militarily changing the border positions, have you seen the tactics employed by Pakistan being u8sed by india?
Carry on denying but we all know how india is desperate for other kashmir too. And there is no point in creating noise if there is no desire else i would say your entire gov and population is crazy to make remarks and create noise for no reason and also that they need to grow up and see a psychologist too.

You know what. Pakistan took away kashmir and kept it. India lost kashmir, broke away bangladesh , but bangladesh never went back to india ,despite indias efforts. What india got???? 7 milliom bengali immigrants?? Haha.

And now indian gov has no writ in 1/3rd indian region ,redcorridor. I say this game is going to get interesting.
Itnay parts may torain gay ,gin nahi sako gay.

Carry on denying but we all know how india is desperate for other kashmir too. And there is no point in creating noise if there is no desire else i would say your entire gov and population is crazy to make remarks and create noise for no reason and also that they need to grow up and see a psychologist too.

No denial, that's a laugh. You were the one telling us how you are going to get the Kashmir India has, how many did you see having any interest in Pakistan administered Kashmir

India's legal claim is over the whole of Kashmir, in practice, no one is interested in the Pakistani part.

No denial, that's a laugh. You were the one telling us how you are going to get the Kashmir India has, how many did you see having any interest in Pakistan administered Kashmir?
Aplenty. And also u mea ur gov that often makes such statements , her statements hold no value to u guys.
So this is where indians see their government, childish ,immature so they dont take it serious,

Bhai Nair Ji,

"Smart" guys in both countries are already making hell in each others homes.

Isn't time to totally disown these "smart" guys instead of praising and lionizing them?

Fauji saab.

Smart guys means our professional Govt officials not some non state actors .We dont have any non state actors .How can we disown them ?

After that BJP ascension in to J &K we were expected attention games like this .Let them do it .Who cares.

Like you mentioned in this thread these guys are just shooting in their foot.It was a capable separatism when they started in 1990s.Thanks to the guys like this and their supporters from other side .Independency became a short sighted religious madness .

I dont support the so called non state actors .Perhaps GoI also.After that stupidity by creating LTTE.

Fauji saab.

Smart guys means our professional Govt officials not some non state actors .We dont have any non state actors .How can we disown them ?

After that BJP ascension in to J &K we were expected attention games like this .Let them do it .Who cares.

Like you mentioned in this thread these guys are just shooting in their foot.It was a capable separatism when they started in 1990s.Thanks to the guys like this and their supporters from other side .Independency became a short sighted religious madness .

I dont support the so called non state actors .Perhaps GoI also.After that stupidity by creating LTTE.

At this stage, Bharati smart guys and Pakistani smart guys both are using all means available to them.

Time to stop this kaattoo peettoo analysis.

BJP is using slogans not too different from Jamat Islami in Pakistan.

It is a shame that good people like you are cheering a JI like group.

These separatists are playing into India's hand. Now waving Pak flag will be seen as a sign of Pakistan creating trouble in Kashmir. :lol:

At this stage, Bharati smart guys and Pakistani smart guys both are using all means available to them.

Time to stop this kaattoo peettoo analysis.

BJP is using slogans not too different from Jamat Islami in Pakistan.

It is a shame that good people like you are cheering a JI like group.

And it was a BJP govt that initiated all kind of peace efforts including Lahore bus initiative .And you knows what we got in return .
You shouldnt forget that.
BJP is a nationalist party .A political party .

No denial, that's a laugh. You were the one telling us how you are going to get the Kashmir India has, how many did you see having any interest in Pakistan administered Kashmir

India's legal claim is over the whole of Kashmir, in practice, no one is interested in the Pakistani part.

Actually the line "no one is interested in the Pakistani part" is harming our position in Kashmir. Our official and unofficial position should be all of Kashmir legally belongs to India. "no one is interested in the Pakistani part" is giving a wrong signal to Pakistanis as if Azad Kashmir is already settled and what remains to be settled is Indian Kashmir. Let us then decide the settlement terms when there is time to 'settle' Kashmir or if at all it arises.

Aplenty. And also u mea ur gov that often makes such statements , her statements hold no value to u guys.
So this is where indians see their government, childish ,immature so they dont take it serious,

....and you believe everything your government says? Surprised why you are in this sorry state?

Actually the line "no one is interested in the Pakistani part" is harming our position in Kashmir. Our official and unofficial position should be all of Kashmir legally belongs to India. "no one is interested in the Pakistani part" is giving a wrong signal to Pakistanis as if Azad Kashmir is already settled and what remains to be settled is Indian Kashmir. Let us then decide the settlement terms when there is time to 'settle' Kashmir or if at all it arises.

That is not the official position which is that all of Kashmir is ours. There is a LS resolution on that matter.

....and you believe everything your government says? Surprised why you are in this sorry state?
Sorry state??
Just look at what ur own country's state is. I wont bother educating you. Such words dont sound good coming out of ur mouth. Pakista despite all woes of last 10 15 years has done pretty better than indian on majority fronts.

*shrugs shoulders , when someone claims india doesnt want Ajk and their gov statments are mere noises , and their gov is a joke then obviously to expect indians to know abt their economy's true state , infrastructure, poverty, is expecting and asking too much from them.

That is not the official position which is that all of Kashmir is ours. There is a LS resolution on that matter.

Yes, our official is all of Kashmir is ours. But what I am saying is that there is no need for official and nonofficial stands. This dichotomy will be used by Pakistan as an advantage when if negotiations are held. I am glad that Jitendra Prasad has made it clear yesterday that Pakistan is the occupying force in Kashmir.

Another attempt for mere attention from our leaders.Pakistan is just wasting their time .Our smart guys can make a hell for the Pakistan if we want .A single movement with Balochistan name will show the Pakistan their place.

But we dont interested because Pakistan is now becoming irrelevant to our foreign policy makers.
Let them wave some flags ,All I can say is that it is just a lastminute effort of a dying fish.

Boring :lazy2::lazy2:

Back
Top Bottom