What's new

Pakistani flags waved at Hurriyat's rally in Indian-held Kashmir

And it was a BJP govt that initiated all kind of peace efforts including Lahore bus initiative .And you knows what we got in return .
You shouldnt forget that.
BJP is a nationalist party .A political party .

bhai jaaann

it is not what WE got.

That type of attitude is patronizing at best. Both India and Pakistan moved away from that point. Bus service/train, air service has always been on and off. Nothing special in one particular point.

bhai jaaann

it is not what WE got.

That type of attitude is patronizing at best. Both India and Pakistan moved away from that point. Bus service/train, air service has always been on and off. Nothing special in one particular point.

I dont think that FaujiSaab.
It was a golden opportunity .Vajpayee did that for a good relation with our neighbour.Hardlines in BJP had some friction with Vajpayee for that.
But vested interests destroyed it .
Still Indians had some wishes for a good relation with Pakistan .But completely vanished after 26/11. Still I remember the news where Muslims in Mumbai marched for retaliation after 26/11.

It seems our govt ,citizens all of them become accomadated with this worst neighbourhood.Citizens in here dont have time to spend for stuff like this.They are only cares about the life difficulties.
So even if there is any issue they will only look for criticizing govts for internal mismanagements.

Waving a Pakistani flag in a rally is a quicker way to catch the attention of lens covering the event, we have seen that happening with ISIS flags too.
Upon being interviewed later, it is usually found that these people waving flags had no link whatsoever to these organizations.

The insurgency issues back in 90s was much more serious. Back then, India was not expecting something like that and the security agencies were also not trained for such a conflict.Those were the times when Indian-Kashmir was most vulnerable.

There was a time when there used to hundreds of terrorist camps pushing terrorists across the unmonitored borders while the Army/BSF/CRPF could do nothing but watch. Well, things have changed, better training, equipments, more funds, electrified fences with night-vision and motion sensors and hardly any terrorist camps across the border.

On diplomatic front, the stance of Pakistan has also changed dramatically over the years. There used to be a time, when Pakistan used to deny point-blank about any involvement with terrorists. Many of their generals and politicians acknowledged later. There used to be a time when India used to seek meetings to resolve the issues, nowadays India doesn't even agree to talk without a few parameters being met before.

Yes, But
Pakistan still had chance with our Mouni Manmohan singh who was interested in having better ties with pakistan.
Ironically it was with architect of kargil war Musharaff. Then things went downhill. Modi and coming generation will view pakistan through 26/11. With emotional budda's gone so does pakistans chance. India will wage a war of economic attrition and global diplomacy.
what global diplomacy, we achieved more globaly after modi arrival :rofl:

Dude, So what?
Pakistan flag are hoisted everywhere, irrespective of situation. They are even hoisted in Nepal during disaster. Does it gve Pakistan authority to claim Nepal as well?
Nepal.jpg

Kashmir is part of Pakistan. Kashmir was never a part of India.
India should have released their part of Kashmir & give to Pakistan.

You know what. Pakistan took away kashmir and kept it. India lost kashmir, broke away bangladesh , but bangladesh never went back to india ,despite indias efforts. What india got???? 7 milliom bengali immigrants?? Haha.
We never wanted overpopulated Bangladesh to a part of India lolz..
Now cheer up mate and a Haha to you too.

Bingooo !!! Haluoridolololol aunty. 'Still trying to FREE kashmir
So u admitted after all kashmir is occupied ,hence we are trying to free.
Dosron kay skeleton bananay ki fikar na karo. Har koi apni ayi maut pay hee marta hai.

Still Indians had some wishes for a good relation with Pakistan .

Most of Bharatis want peace with Pakistan? Absolutely!
Most of Pakistanis want peace with Bharat? Absolutely!

This was never in doubt meray piaray bhai.

This was never in doubt.

The problem is the BJP mentality on your side and Jamat Islami mentality on our side.

Bharat gained part of Kashmir and lost Pakistan
Pakiistan gained part of Kashmir but lost Bharat.

This is what we call, penny wise pound foolish.

BJP is run by extremists, not unlike Nazis
Jamat Islami is run by extremists, not unlike Nazis

Otherwise Adavani Ji would not have been shafted by Hindu extremists within BJP

Advani Ji's only crime?

He disxovered his Pakistani roots and declared his love for things Pakistani, and openly.

So bhai Jaan Nair

Look for extremists within your country. And not repeat here, 5th grade government run school propaganda.

That may make you look large in small cadre of BJP's eyes, but you will loose the love of majority in the region.

Like I said before:

penny wise pound foolish.

peace

Most of Bharatis want peace with Pakistan? Absolutely!
Most of Pakistanis want peace with Bharat? Absolutely!

This was never in doubt meray piaray bhai.

This was never in doubt.

The problem is the BJP mentality on your side and Jamat Islami mentality on our side.

Bharat gained part of Kashmir and lost Pakistan
Pakiistan gained part of Kashmir but lost Bharat.

This is what we call, penny wise pound foolish.

BJP is run by extremists, not unlike Nazis
Jamat Islami is run by extremists, not unlike Nazis

Otherwise Adavani Ji would not have been shafted by Hindu extremists within BJP

Advani Ji's only crime?

He disxovered his Pakistani roots and declared his love for things Pakistani, and openly.

So bhai Jaan Nair

Look for extremists within your country. And not repeat here, 5th grade government run school propaganda.

That may make you look large in small cadre of BJP's eyes, but you will loose the love of majority in the region.

Like I said before:

penny wise pound foolish.

peace

Fauji Sahib .

The answer and contradiction of your claim can be seen in your post.
You just confirmed my point.
Advani was the same generation of Vajpayee who looked for a peace with Pakistan.Its gone .MMS was the last one.
26/11 finished all of it.
As an Indian I can sense that.

Fauji Sahib .

The answer and contradiction of your claim can be seen in your post.
You just confirmed my point.
Advani was the same generation of Vajpayee who looked for a peace with Pakistan.Its gone .MMS was the last one.
26/11 finished all of it.
As an Indian I can sense that.

Contradictions? Perhaps.

Please do not forget that terrible incidents of Nov 26, are behind Bharati policy makers and they top level officials from Bharat have made "peace trips" to Pakistan since then.

So I'll say

peace to you

Contradictions? Perhaps.

Please do not forget that terrible incidents of Nov 26, are behind Bharati policy makers and they top level officials from Bharat have made "peace trips" to Pakistan since then.

So I'll say

peace to you

I was talking about the common peoples .Politicians and officials will always change their action.We will decides their policies ,the people of India.
Before those 26/11 4wars was not that an issue for our society ..

But some old guys still looking for a peace.But new leaders are born after 1947 including Modi and Rahul.
Contradictions? Perhaps.

So I'll say

peace to you

Ever wondered why is alive, why india does not do what pakistan does in balochistan ? . Indians are smarter.

Are you kidding me? 80,000 plus dead and you say that? Where do you get your news from? Bollywood movies?

I was talking about the common peoples .Politicians and officials will always change their action.We will decides their policies ,the people of India.
Before those 26/11 4wars was not that an issue for our society ..

But some old guys still looking for a peace.But new leaders are born after 1947 including Modi and Rahul.

Indian Foreign Secretary Visits Pakistan After Months of Tension

I seriously doubt this link shows some pre-partition baba making trip to Pakistan.

Please come out of shell bhai jaan

Back
Top Bottom