What's new

Pakistani flags waved at Hurriyat's rally in Indian-held Kashmir

I suppose waving flags has a nuisance value at most... I mean the point is to piss off the Indians...we can check mark that box!

But then why complain when they come down on you hard? Every action has a reaction..
Don't do the crime if you cant do the time....

Or maybe it has nothing to do with any of this and is simply a tactic to get Indian attention..

Yup. Remember this......?

254985-isis.jpg

ISIS and Al Qaeda flags make a debut in Kashmir | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

The Pakistani flag has some good company........

Indians burn your hearts away on this as much as u can, Kashmir is gona be taken away very soon inshaAllah.

Yup. Remember this......?

254985-isis.jpg

ISIS and Al Qaeda flags make a debut in Kashmir | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

The Pakistani flag has some good company........

Let's call it as the Kashmiris trying to send the world a subtle message..."Birds of a feather flock together"..maybe?

Indians burn your hearts away on this as much as u can, Kashmir is gona be taken away very soon inshaAllah.

"InshaAllah" being the keyword...nothing that the Kashmiris or Pakistanis can do about it!

A couple of generations of Pakistanis have grown old thinking that........

A couple of generations of Pakistanis have grown old thinking that........
Posting a fake indian media propaganda rticle wont make any difference.
And btw do u know many indian generations also grew old boasting and claiming of ajk and GB from pakistan!!!
So dont forget.
Hum pakistani apni cheez chortay nahi hain. Lay kay rehtay hain.

Yawn....you are not the first to say that, probably not the last though good sense might prevail.In any case, call me when you do that.....talk is cheap..

Haha loved how u ignored Ajk and gb reference in prev post of mine.

Posting a fake indian media propaganda rticle wont make any difference.
And btw do u know many indian generations also grew old boasting and claiming of ajk and GB from pakistan!!!
So dont forget.
Hum pakistani apni cheez chortay nahi hain. Lay kay rehtay hain.

Call us Shylock if you have to but we Indians exact our pound of flesh!
Case in point..Earstwhile East Pak...

We don't need to take the remaining Kashmir...we just need to hold on to ours and make you pay for salivating over ours!

Haha loved how u ignored Ajk and gb reference in prev post of mine.

No one in India has any serious interest in the part of Kashmir that we don't control. We'll do the necessary noises but no one really cares. Why do you think India keeps talking about LoC as border being the solution......

Another attempt for mere attention from our leaders.Pakistan is just wasting their time .Our smart guys can make a hell for the Pakistan if we want .A single movement with Balochistan name will show the Pakistan their place.

But we dont interested because Pakistan is now becoming irrelevant to our foreign policy makers.
Let them wave some flags ,All I can say is that it is just a lastminute effort of a dying fish.

Last edited:
Another attempt for mere attention from our leaders.Pakistan is just wasting their time .Our smart guys can make a hell for the Pakistan if we want .A single movement with Balochistan name will show the Pakistan their place.

But we dont interested because Pakistan is now becoming irrelevant to our foreign policy makers.
Let them wave some flags ,All I can say is that it is just a lastminute effort of a dying fish.

Bhai Nair Ji,

"Smart" guys in both countries are already making hell in each others homes.

Isn't time to totally disown these "smart" guys instead of praising and lionizing them?

Back
Top Bottom