What's new

Pakistani Female Pilots, report by CNN

I never liked the idea of woman fighter pilots, read this post # 26

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...another-landmark-f-p-report-2.html#post205400

It was all done as part of enlightened moderation during President Musharraf regime to show the world our 'moderated' face. it was done in Army also. recently Rangers have also inducted women. Women Rangers, wow, what we can expect from them.

Women stil perform desk oriented, instructional, medical jobs but not field jobs.

Last edited:
I think the more important thing is that the PAF continue to be seen as an institution that is above all else, fair and that criteria remain performance.

Ensuring that all who have the gumption to apply, will get a fair and equal chance at a oppportunity that can change the course of one's life, will have a ripple effect in society at large - Service training is a net positive, for the service and for the larger society.

Thanks buddy get me into trouble :lol:

All seven of them decided not to fly Fighters and all of them are now with VIP SQD and 6 SQD Chaklala.

Sir does this mean they will be given command of the aircarft i.e. captain of the aircarft. would they be handle all the responsibilities associated with the captainship of aircarft.

Sir does this mean they will be given command of the aircarft i.e. captain of the aircarft. would they be handle all the responsibilities associated with the captainship of aircarft.
yes, buddy.What makes you think women can't fly transport air crafts when women in the west can fly F-15's and F-16's...??

I never liked the idea of woman fighter pilots, read this post

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...another-landmark-f-p-report-2.html#post205400

It was all done as part of enlightened moderation during President Musharraf regime to show the world our 'moderated' face. it was done in Army also. recently Rangers have also inducted women. Women Rangers, wow, what we can expect from them.

Women stil perform desk oriented, instructional, medical jobs but not field jobs.
I disagree.If women can become astronauts, fighter pilots in the west then why not in Pakistan..?If you think Rangers women are weak try to mess with a ranger women...you will see the result.:sniper:

They are flying and becoming captains of P.I.A flights. Why cant?

They are flying and becoming captains of P.I.A flights. Why cant?

Sir my point is coping with combat stress management.
Flying a Falcon or Hercules is differnt from PIA.
flying a combat mission even in transport aircraft posses many threats.

Sir my point is coping with combat stress management.
Flying a Falcon or Hercules is differnt from PIA.
flying a combat mission even in transport aircraft posses many threats.
No body is forcing them yaar.They know the dangers of this profession.It's their decision..They know the dangers so if they still want to fly then falcon or Hercules whats the problem..

Last edited:
Sabiha Gökçen of Turkey was the first female combat pilot in the world,what a long way bt its good we followed modern civilization finally. :)

Most of the things Sir Murad said are true. Women all over the world are making less money inspite of being hard working and more focused because somewhere in their life they have to choose between career and family and most of them choose family. Now the problem regarding PAF is that we are very limited in resources so we can not just have few ladies in every batch just to show our "Soft image". As indicated by sir murad it only degrades the professionalism in paf.

I think if we recruit more girls in future the results will be similar. All this exercise was in the name of "enlightened moderation" and giving women "equal" oppertunities.

One more similar decision was 20% seats in the parliament for the women and even in the local govt. This example can not be found anywhere in the world.

Most of the things Sir Murad said are true. Women all over the world are making less money inspite of being hard working and more focused because somewhere in their life they have to choose between career and family and most of them choose family. Now the problem regarding PAF is that we are very limited in resources so we can not just have few ladies in every batch just to show our "Soft image". As indicated by sir murad it only degrades the professionalism in paf.

I think if we recruit more girls in future the results will be similar. All this exercise was in the name of "enlightened moderation" and giving women "equal" oppertunities.

One more similar decision was 20% seats in the parliament for the women and even in the local govt. This example can not be found anywhere in the world.

I would like to add some thing to it. Its not that they are forced or something but they are made like this. Men cannot reproduce (alone) so women have this responsibility. I hope we plan our institutions in such a manner that women are used to their fullest potential yet without effecting the Family Unit they are responsible to for.

Combat Stress Management now thats a word I have not heard in years brings back memories. When the time comes they will learn becoming a captain of a C-130 requires 15 to 18 years of service, These girls are just babies they will learn with time every step will be harder and harder 1 thing they know the odds against them and thats makes them work harder to keep them in the game that will be there victory but its a long way to go.

what i am going to say after it 50% of members wouls attack me so ist i look a safe side for me

ok PAF doesnt need women if trueely speeking , what ALLAH said is correct coz ALLAH is creator of all creatures and he knows better then us which is better for what puprpose and In ISlam women are not for flying or for any hard tasks. even there expenditures are responsibilities of male spouses. think if u believe in ISlam that women are not assigned for outside work (i have no taliban views) how u through responsibility of defence on them , though during WARS they did some role but they were not assingned for any warrior ttype role. i know most of u are muslims at dis forum(sorry to non muslim bros) u ppl know ha during BADAR WAR muslims were 313 so few but he didnt brought women into WAR. just get a guide from ur ISLAM i hink males in pak are impotent to give such roles to womens2ndly sorry to say but its reallity culure inside PAF is not good i have so many relatives in PAF and i knew all dis from them there are drinkers present there . we as pakistani needs o keep it away such culture . thats fact and moderatorz plz plz permit us to say independently

What i feel is that these girls were just another 'lack of interest' case.

It was like, hey i would eat the entire daig, i am so hungry, but then after the first few bites when your senses are soothed you start saying things to the food.

i think this 'anomaly' should have been found in the very start and appropriate measures taken. But this doesnt mean that future induction should be stopped. In future, more deliberate system should be emplaced so that 'black sheep' are taken out at the right time.

This is not a charity show, people you have to earn it, and when you are awarded the privileges then you also accept the inherent responsibilities and burdens, there is no ducking there after!

what i am going to say after it 50% of members wouls attack me so ist i look a safe side for me

ok PAF doesnt need women if trueely speeking , what ALLAH said is correct coz ALLAH is creator of all creatures and he knows better then us which is better for what puprpose and In ISlam women are not for flying or for any hard tasks. even there expenditures are responsibilities of male spouses. think if u believe in ISlam that women are not assigned for outside work (i have no taliban views) how u through responsibility of defence on them , though during WARS they did some role but they were not assingned for any warrior ttype role. i know most of u are muslims at dis forum(sorry to non muslim bros) u ppl know ha during BADAR WAR muslims were 313 so few but he didnt brought women into WAR. just get a guide from ur ISLAM i hink males in pak are impotent to give such roles to womens2ndly sorry to say but its reallity culure inside PAF is not good i have so many relatives in PAF and i knew all dis from them there are drinkers present there . we as pakistani needs o keep it away such culture . thats fact and moderatorz plz plz permit us to say independently

Back
Top Bottom