What's new

Pakistani Fashion

@B+ Dracula @Mentee , join the discussion.

yes, as much commie i am the red doesn't quite lend itself to shoes. :D

but otherwise this gives me a idea about checked shirts and dark blue trousers.

i won't acquire that particular pattern shirt but the blue-and-white can be seen in other patterns, to go with my white trousers.

khaki and white/off-white are eternal.

1e100f79b425755719d0b90bb625b3e4.jpg

i got my idea for my next trousers acquisition... i don't have a khaki. :(

hain??

bhai ne dono haathon me watch pehni hai??

that seems a hybrid of mazdoor style and 'ek tha tiger' style ( the keffiyeh, and this item is getting popular, google for it ).

but i got idea for a green cravat to go with my black shirt.

yes, for those moments when i infiltrate a tableeghi mosque, except the saffron must be changed to another color. :D
TIme kay kuch ziyada he paband hain

If you really want to go for the 40,s look i reccomend genuine croc leather
6dc79feb-21f5-4dd6-8f59-9fb5ea95eb87.jpg

Bhai ye sahe hay dono parties apko apna voter manay gee :D

She makes me feel like a pedo abhi phal kacha hay cheray par bohat masoomiyat hay abhi

masoomiyat bhi hai aur har situation ko sambhaalne ki maturity bhi hai... soorat pe jhalakta hai... you should watch the serial... she has so many admirers, in bangladesh too as @BDforever tells me, and must be in pakistan too.

and we should let go of those recent-years fake-feminist moralistic age-related pronouncements. :)

in britain it has got to a ridiculous level... maybe in 2014 a late-20's female teacher ( pretty and voluptuous ) was dismissed and i think also jailed because she was in a carnal relationship with a male student in her school who was 15 or 14... even in the 70's or 80's this would have been considered normal and the boy would have become famous and object of jealousy... even now many men will be jealous of him, just that they are forced to be politically correct on such things.

we must conform to what nature intends and not be under diktats of fake-feminist females and homosexual males.

masoomiyat bhi hai aur har situation ko sambhaalne ki maturity bhi hai... soorat pe jhalakta hai... you should watch the serial... she has so many admirers, in bangladesh too as @BDforever tells me, and must be in pakistan too.

and we should let go of those recent-years fake-feminist moralistic age-related pronouncements. :)

in britain it has got to a ridiculous level... maybe in 2014 a late-20's female teacher ( pretty and voluptuous ) was dismissed and i think also jailed because she was in a carnal relationship with a male student in her school who was 15 or 14... even in the 70's or 80's this would have been considered normal and the boy would have become famous and object of jealousy... even now many men will be jealous of him, just that they are forced to be politically correct on such things.

we must conform to what nature intends and not be under diktats of fake-feminist females and homosexual males.
Har situation bolay to?

Pakistan mein Kareena kay bohat fans hain dramas mein say Yami Gupta key :D

Lucky dude at his age i could only dream of such stuff :P

Well for men age of hetro consent should be 15-16 making it 18 for men is just stulid

If you really want to go for the 40,s look i reccomend genuine croc leather

6dc79feb-21f5-4dd6-8f59-9fb5ea95eb87.jpg

not my style... they are too flashy for me. :-)

about two months ago i got complemented for my shoes by a older-than-me store assistant in a good men's specialty clothing store... he found my simple dark browns to be elegant and asked where i bought them.

simplicity and elegance is sophistication... flashy things don't suit me. :)

ever my cravats and cuff-links, which items are not seen on most males nowadays, are simple in their way and i have talent at mix-and-match'ing them to present elegance, as far as i can know of myself.

the max i will go in the shoes direction is brogues :

BASE-LONDON-WOBURN-LACE-BROGUES-TAN01.jpg

actually, shouldn't this discussion be in the 'men's fashion tips, clothing...' thread??

in my view we should move it there, what say??

Bhai ye sahe hay dono parties apko apna voter manay gee :D

magar dono taraf se lynching hone ka khatra bhi hai. :undecided:

umm, both of them can sit side by side in the same plane ( :D ) because they are beauties in their own way.

i couldn't find her lilac dress but this is something similar and she looks as lovely in it :

12654150_987516411334859_8168188364875760923_n.jpg

other shots of lovely and charming helly :

12705399_995188813900952_8918529742408161872_n.jpg

12705327_1001113839975116_363823301237339005_n.jpg

282386_988682587884908_8180854620069781402_n.jpg
She looks like a baby doll, the guy looks like a freind of mine a Phd in solid sate physics and popular with ladies.

she has so many admirers, in bangladesh too as @BDforever tells me, and must be in pakistan too.
I sincerely doubt that, if somebody like neetu wadhwa or kanchi kaul developed a prominent drama career, I would not be surprised if they developed a following here as we folks can identify with their faces and features however this southern looking toad eyed helly has no appeal in Pakistan.

Har situation bolay to?

i can of course only talk of the serial since i don't know her personally... i must make clear here that i watch that serial only for her. :agree:

i point to the many dramatic ( sometimes over-dramatic ) and intrigue situations in the serial, like her father's first wife's ( who's dead ) sister screaming and calling everyone into a room and pointing to her late sister's wall framed photo on which from the eyes is dripping blood, and our swara ( helly ) calmly finding out that the blood is really a heat-acting chemical... such situations are given to helly because she fits these roles... she is the type the sensible men will want to marry... i am sure @django will come around to accepting this however much he passionately declaims otherwise. :D

Pakistan mein Kareena kay bohat fans hain dramas mein say Yami Gupta key :D

i liked kareena's physicality only in her first film ( 'refugee' - a peace-making film ) when she was chubby... i liked her acting for the first time in 'jab we met'.

yami is nice... i recently found only through her appearance on 'comedy nights bachao' that she is not as tall as i thought and that was nice for me.

Lucky dude at his age i could only dream of such stuff :P

lucky indeed, and a player i must say... i will try to find the lady's photo.

Well for men age of hetro consent should be 15-16 making it 18 for men is just stulid

true.

She looks like a baby doll, the guy looks like a freind of mine a Phd in solid sate physics and popular with ladies.

baby doll is what was also said by our japanese friend, nihonjin1051.

the actor is namish taneja... good-looking and nice smile along with confidence... no wonder your friend has ladies liking him.

I sincerely doubt that, if somebody like neetu wadhwa or kanchi kaul developed a prominent drama career, I would not be surprised if they developed a following here as we folks can identify with their faces and features however this southern looking toad eyed helly has no appeal in Pakistan.

surely you have indian tv channels reaching your shore, yes?? and there must be so many ladies watching... you haven't asked them... also, there must be some old-fashioned chaps who would prefer soft-faced helly rather than the sharp featured ones that the modern-bent chaps seem to prefer.

and surely you have heard of the description "moti moti ankhiyaan", as also sung in this old madhubala song :

Ek pardesi mera dil le gaya..Momd,Rafi - AshaBhosale - Q J - O P Nayyar..a tribute - YouTube

alrighty, i must retire for the night. :wave:

i can of course only talk of the serial since i don't know her personally... i must make clear here that i watch that serial only for her. :agree:

i point to the many dramatic ( sometimes over-dramatic ) and intrigue situations in the serial, like her father's first wife's ( who's dead ) sister screaming and calling everyone into a room and pointing to her late sister's wall framed photo on which from the eyes is dripping blood, and our swara ( helly ) calmly finding out that the blood is really a heat-acting chemical... such situations are given to helly because she fits these roles... she is the type the sensible men will want to marry... i am sure @django will come around to accepting this however much he passionately declaims otherwise. :D

i liked kareena's physicality only in her first film ( 'refugee' - a peace-making film ) when she was chubby... i liked her acting for the first time in 'jab we met'.

yami is nice... i recently found only through her appearance on 'comedy nights bachao' that she is not as tall as i thought and that was nice for me.

lucky indeed, and a player i must say... i will try to find the lady's photo.

true.

baby doll is what was also said by our japanese friend, nihonjin1051.

the actor is namish taneja... good-looking and nice smile along with confidence... no wonder your friend has ladies liking him.

surely you have indian tv channels reaching your shore, yes?? and there must be so many ladies watching... you haven't asked them... also, there must be some old-fashioned chaps who would prefer soft-faced helly rather than the sharp featured ones that the modern-bent chaps seem to prefer.

and surely you have heard of the description "moti moti ankhiyaan", as also sung in this old madhubala song :

Ek pardesi mera dil le gaya..Momd,Rafi - AshaBhosale - Q J - O P Nayyar..a tribute - YouTube

alrighty, i must retire for the night. :wave:
Turkish dramas are quite popular here and I am a modern-bent chap whatever that means LOL, and yes indeed namish is a smart looking chap.kudos

@B+ Dracula @Mentee , join the discussion.

but otherwise this gives me a idea about checked shirts and dark blue trousers.

i won't acquire that particular pattern shirt but the blue-and-white can be seen in other patterns, to go with my white trousers.

i don't t-shirts as outer-wear but i like the colors.

khaki and white/off-white are eternal.

1e100f79b425755719d0b90bb625b3e4.jpg

hain??

that seems a hybrid of mazdoor style and 'ek tha tiger' style ( the keffiyeh, and this item is getting popular, google for it ).

yes, for those moments when i infiltrate a tableeghi mosque, except the saffron must be changed to another color. :D
Why you quote me again & again in all new versions of Stylish items, still iam struggling to find my required Fleet of Coats, Pair of Shoes, List of handsome watches.......Iam not that much Stylish,going to Male beauty parlor, always find rubbing lotion, potion, deterrents and Flush Cleaners :D
Iam a Helicopter Pilot not F-16 so naturally according to my Personality trait.. i opt for Elegance

better dead then----------:bunny:
sir complement black trouser with green---bao bn jao gy:enjoy:
try khaki and dark brown shirt instead the white one:)
hain??

usual corporate hootayapa:lol:
sometimes i mistook you for a gora sahab- kea bt hain yar bandy ki class hain:tup: velvet green would be ideal:smitten:

dont tell me its green:mad:---they are always covered with red/black scarf and white shalvar qammez--red and white:rofl:

P.S @Zibago yar koe khadar---- chairman latha b dikhao:D,so far, your posts are only highlighting urban fashion

better dead then----------:bunny:

sir complement black trouser with green---bao bn jao gy:enjoy:

try khaki and dark brown shirt instead the white one:)

usual corporate hootayapa:lol:

sometimes i mistook you for a gora sahab- kea bt hain yar bandy ki class hain:tup: velvet green would be ideal:smitten:

dont tell me its green:mad:---they are always covered with red/black scarf and white shalvar qammez--red and white:rofl:

P.S @Zibago yar koe khadar---- chairman latha b dikhao:D,so far, your posts are only highlighting urban fashion
Ye lein property dealer look
23846_335493717664_312754697664_3934373_2483806_n.jpg

The abu apkay saray paisey menay drugs pey ura diya look
Bonanza%20%20Ready%20To%20Wear%20Kurta%20Collection%202015%20For%20Men10.jpg

The aur jani treat kahaan hay look
Eden-Robe-Shalwar-Kameez-Eid-Collection-2014-For-Men-1.png

sundaysgotlawnfever-feat-so-kamal-1457080941-8952.png

――――――――――
Warda Lawn
sundaysgotlawnfever-feat-warda-by-ali-xeeshan-1457082977-1084.JPG
sundaysgotlawnfever-feat-warda-by-ali-xeeshan-1457082977-3867.JPG
sundaysgotlawnfever-feat-warda-by-ali-xeeshan-1457082977-2551.JPG