What's new

Pakistani Fashion

nokia-presents-mohsin-ali-28-4-13-184-fileminimizer.jpg

nokia-presents-mohsin-ali-28-4-13-190-fileminimizer.jpg

adnan-pardesy-9-fileminimizer.jpg

302845_458855287535689_609121371_n.jpg

942938_221942527953102_929303223_n.png

1011085_221941337953221_748056326_n.png

There is also a sri-lankan fashion thread somewhere -I like to think I am inspiring :coffee:

That was just a comment!! Not a negative comment. I think you misjudged it.

P.S - Let me be clear. I am not a conventional hater.

That was just a comment!! Not a negative comment. I think you misjudged it.

P.S - Let me be clear. I am not a conventional hater.

lol I know it was not a negative comment and I did not take it as one I think you completely misunderstood my comment I was not telling you to leave here and go there .You said you viewed the BD fashion thread-It was a joke response to let you know there is also a sri lankan fashion and actually even an afghan fashion thread(which all appeared after the popularity of this thread) if you like that fashion stuff(or checking out girls) that's all.Don't worry it's not the first time I been misunderstood I have an odd sense of humor sometimes sometimes it fails :P

lol I know it was not a negative comment and I did not take it as one I think you completely misunderstood my comment I was not telling you to leave here and go there .You said you viewed the BD fashion thread-It was a joke response to let you know there is also a sri lankan fashion and actually even an afghan fashion thread(which all appeared after the popularity of this thread) if you like that fashion stuff(or checking out girls) that's all.Don't worry it's not the first time I been misunderstood I have an odd sense of humor sometimes sometimes it fails :P

Thanks for that!! :) Well generally I don't go hunting for threads. Since Pakistan and Bangladesh fashion threads are more active, they come up in Live posts and draws more visitors. That's the reason. Bdw it's good that you told me. Now I'll probably search up the other fashion threads!

Back
Top Bottom