What's new

Pakistani Fashion

Nadia-2a.jpg

nadia-ali-fantasy.jpg

Designers choose the look of the photo shoot/model with help of makeup artists

Thanks brother but what I really wanted to know was why do they need to change the color of their eyes considering the bulk of their customers are Pakistani ladies? Anyways it was just a rhetorical question :)

http://www.****************/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Designer-Nickie-Nina-collection-fashion-week-2013-lahore-17.jpg

yahsir-waheed-at-PFDC-sunsilk-fashion-week-2013-lahore-30.jpg

pfdc-sunsilk-fashion-week-2013_17.jpg

Pakistan seems to be more open to Fashion than Bangladesh. BD fashion industry seems to be a bit more conservative. Commenting seeing fashion threads from both the countries!

@khanz ........ though she was not in the fashion industry, but I feel she was one of the most gorgeous looking ladies of Pakistan.... What say ?

Sorry for the off topic by the way.

254px-Zaib-un-Nissa_Hamidullah_Young.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@khanz ........ though she was not in the fashion industry, but I feel she was one of the most gorgeous looking ladies of Pakistan.... What say ?

Sorry for the off topic by the way.

254px-Zaib-un-Nissa_Hamidullah_Young.jpg

yes she was very beautiful also it's not a fashion thread so don't worry .I was open since the beginning that it is really an eye candy thread and originally it was called pakistani models and actresses but got name changed after a merge with the karachi fashion week thread .I have asked the mods to change the name to "pakistani celebrities and showbiz" which is much more accurate title but to no avail anyway you can post news/pics whatever about any pakistani showbiz/celebrities or well known people etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan seems to be more open to Fashion than Bangladesh. BD fashion industry seems to be a bit more conservative. Commenting seeing fashion threads from both the countries!

There is also a sri-lankan fashion thread somewhere -I like to think I am inspiring :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom