37ca0750a870551dfbb7e901884dd077.jpg

053c4f63d5412cdd7378a07c545da69d.jpg

1357ad55b28a3e85ac535c33556ccd74.jpg

ca6056337b060b59737dd86e2bd381d5.jpg

16fdb3818b3aa1ed8035263010432575.jpg

0891131723f79587dad3e6e0add2707f.jpg

3f1f9a4ad67474fc38db78587cbedb8d.jpg

317f8ed5e529a7fd5da91ea0ebacb99b.jpg

lol there is sooo many pakistanis in norway it's a beautiful place would make a nice colony for us their population is like 5-6 million I hope we keep moving there it should be easy to outbreed them :pakistan::yahoo::cool:

Out breed them??????? :woot::woot:

Give me a break!!!!!!!! :disagree::disagree:

I wish to God these sick prostitutes cum models and their associates pack their bags and leave Pakistan for ever - How dare they defy Allah swts Commands and how ignorant ,proud and stubborn are their supporters - Allah swt is punishing us with earthquakes , civil war, poverty and total break down of our poor economy but yet we have the nerve to challenge HIS Orders and the Sunnat ways - why o why are we behaving like deaf ,dumb and blind animals cum monkeys!Ya Allah knock sence into our clogged brains please Ya Allah - we seem to be brain dead!:angry::angry::angry:

Out breed them??????? :woot::woot:

Give me a break!!!!!!!! :disagree::disagree:

pakistan is severly overpopulated our population is growing about the size of the whole of norways about every 2-3 years so we have more than enough people to export c'mon just keep migrating there we will outnumber them eventually hehe :D j/k

Well, frankly speaking, I never understood this 'fashion show' business. How people can pay for these idiot looking clothes? Many of them need you to get painted or covered in different colored clothes from head to toe. Some dresses even need dogs / cats as accessories! I wonder if they can carry these strange clothes for even half an hour or sit on floor without making dress tear.

Firstly, what's the point in taking efforts on making clothes you won't wear at public place?

Secondly, what happens to hundreds of dresses after the show?

Thirdly, how come these ultra-expensive dresses can malfunction? What's the point on putting whole weight of the cloth on one stitch or hook? Can't they have something like 'emergency backup system'?

Lastly, why they never wear undies while on the ramp? :undecided:

The way I see it, these types of clothes are like modern art: intrinsically worthless, but valuable as the currency of status for those in the game. For those of us on the outside, it is all rather silly, albeit pretty.

I must say.....Some of these models are drop dead wow.....Others to be rather blunt look like "Sukhe Huay aam ki gutli"......
Personally I have met better looking Pakistani girls....I dunno what it is but I am very attracted to Pakistani girls...In fact one of the first girls I got close to in college was this gorgeous Pakistani girl from Lahore.........Yea Call me traitor...lol!!!

Anyways....I see a lot of peeps here saying that this is "common" in Pakistan.....NO it is common in Karachi.....I dont see such shows with outfits as risque as those in some pics here would float in say Peshawar or Lahore (even though being a cultural capital)......

From my knowledge of Pakistani's.......Lahore is like Delhi....and Karachi like Mumbai.....Karachites Ive met are far more liberal.....progressive minded.....and hip (based on appearance)
Lahori's were rich, but had more of a "Chaudhry" attitude.....correct me if Im wrong....

I dunno what it is but I am very attracted to Pakistani girls...In fact one of the first girls I got close to in college was this gorgeous Pakistani girl from Lahore.........Yea Call me traitor...lol!!!

Wishful thinking.

Back
Top Bottom