What's new

Pakistani Fashion

Who's hotter Imran Abbas or Ahsan Khan (no homo)
217187_10150263582802788_70157142787_8506568_1275883_n.jpg

19361_268606788030_60206083030_3348489_257732_n.jpg

I'll say Imran Abbas, but only because of this picture: :D
Imran-Abbas-7.jpg

Oh and by the way, I AM A HOMO!!!!!

Homo Sapien of course ;)

Hope you like this too, Glorious Resolve.

I'll say Imran Abbas, but only because of this picture: :D
Imran-Abbas-7.jpg

Oh and by the way, I AM A HOMO!!!!!

Homo Sapien of course ;)

Hope you like this too, Glorious Resolve.

I am not feeling Gay today- so I like this one-

Zara-Sheikh-Hot-Pictures.jpg

Maheen-Khan01.-PHOTOS-PUBLICITY-640x480.jpg

Rehana-Saigol.-PHOTOS-PUBLICITY-640x480.jpg

Maheen-Khan.-PHOTOS-PUBLICITY-640x480.jpg

Jj-Valaya.-PHOTOS-PUBLICITY-640x480.jpg

Ayesha-and-Somaiya.-PHOTO-PUBLICITY-640x480.jpg

Ayesha-.-PHOTO-PUBLICITY-640x480.jpg

^^does anyone know if this one is Pakistani....she doesn't look like it....

Why don't you go to an islamic forum ? stop preaching religion to me this is a showbiz/pic thread if you can't keep to the subject then i'm gonna start reporting you for being off topic.

And why dont you go to Pakistani fashion or bollywood maslla forums and enjoy your one sided discussions?
I am on topic and discussing the fact that such culture (parading women half naked) promoted by these liberals has nothing to do with Pakistan nor the religion Islam. And dont forget because of Islam not "fashion" Pakistan was formed.

... such culture (parading women half naked) promoted by these liberals has nothing to do with Pakistan nor the religion Islam....
Don't know about Pakistan, but half-naked people certainly have a place in Islam wallahoaalam. Remember the athar of Hazrat Umar RA that during his time non-Muslim women from a specific people/tribe roamed topless in the streets of Madina because it was their culture, and the Islamic State being an Islamic State had to let them practice it.

Now let's argue that it is our culture for the women to go half-naked. Just because the Islamic State is no longer there, somehow the responsibility has fallen to the baton-brigade to enforce upon others what THEY UNDERSTAND TO BE either Islamic laws or the norms of a monolithic culture which in reality doesn't exist.

Frankly I too currently have a problem going half-naked myself. So I don't. But if my wife doesn't, do you believe I can sell her my POV by these arguments which won't stand a minute of critique? Specially if she argues the culture you sir are upholding lets men bare their thighs but not women, while ba e3tibaar e shar3ii it is equally un/acceptable for them both. Do you have an argument I could give to her so next time that short dress doesn't get donned?

PS: About the last para, let me clarify that I don't have a wife, I was just trying to put in a context a line of arguments some friend-girls have offered. Some of them are jealous of your janab for getting away with somethings some of them won't, and I concur.

Thread is now open.

Thanks webby but looks like it is going to be closed again. Just don't do that.

Guys! Can we please avoid this discussion? Anyone who wishes to discuss the validity of such fashion in Pakistan, please open another thread and discuss it there. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom