What's new

Pakistani Fashion

Yes i completely agree with you- No offense to any grown ups :D-

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Here- i added few words :tup:

yes nothing wrong in that there's girls here and i'm sure there plenty of other pakistanis who also like men to each their own .Lets back on topic now.

Last edited by a moderator:
361_people_a4.jpg

342_stylewatch.jpg

TodayPakistanLounge7-13Nov2010.jpg

I must say Iraj is the ugliest looking model in the Pakistan Fashion Industry with no screen beauty at all. She looks ok in still photographs but looks absolutely horrible in videos.

Here are a few examples of what i mean....
images

iraj_manzoor_006.jpg

iraj_manzoor_012.jpg

GO AWAY i have asked you before to stop going off-topic and flaming on this thread they have helped it more than the you e-mullahs considering the attention they brought to the pakistani fashion industry,investment and jobs provided during these events and boost to the textile industry and yeah I think it is pretty cool thay atleast a few people in pakistan can appreciate the beauty of their women and support and promote them in their aspirations unlike hating on them like others.

I am amazed at the level of arrogance you have displayed in your post.
Isnt this exactly what i have said? The liberal douchebags or the "slackistanis" have done great job promoting the cooler image of Pakistan for their western masters. I have no respect for these liberals wannabe bunch of westerners and neither for Mullah scums because they fall in same extreme category.
Why should i stay away from this thread? Why should I show obedience to this useless thread while people can post their opinion in either negative or positive form in rest of the forum's threads? Why should this thread be treated specially?
Btw, these shameless women could display their beauty by promoting their traditional dress rather then by exposing cleaves and legs to please their western and bollywood masters.

I must say Iraj is the ugliest looking model in the Pakistan Fashion Industry with no screen beauty at all. She looks ok in still photographs but looks absolutely horrible in videos.

Here are a few examples of what i mean....
images

iraj_manzoor_006.jpg

iraj_manzoor_012.jpg

I think Faiza ansari, Rabia Chaudry are the ugliest models of Pakistan. Also, I like Meesha Shafi as a singer but do not like her as a model, she should stick to singing.

Also Neha Ahmed looks okay but is nothing special, she is only popular because she is willing to wear clothes that other models wouldn't wear.

I also don't think too highly of Sunita Marshall, even though she looks above average in most of her pics

I think the prettiest models are Alina Khan, Humaima Malik-Abbasi, Iman Ali, and Mehwish Hayat. :pakistan::pakistan:

One thing I've noticed about Pakistani models is that many of them are old, like above 30 which usually is considered too old for models elsewhere in the world, where even 25 is considered old.

What about you guys, which models do you think are ugliest? and which are prettiest?

If you don't wanna look at models I suggest you close your eyes, or vote with your feet, lets not spoil a thread that gives much pleasure.

If you don't wanna look at models I suggest you close your eyes, or vote with your feet, lets not spoil a thread that gives much pleasure.

The mullah brigade are the biggest hypocrites for all their talk about how immoral this thread is they still keep coming here again and again i think shows it's obvious they wanna sneak a peek........

It's revealing - that even though they are against flesh, they are always investigating it. :cheesy:

The mullah brigade are the biggest hypocrites for all their talk about how immoral this thread is they still keep coming here again and again i think shows it's obvious they wanna sneak a peek........

Aray yar dekhain gay nahin to pata kaisay chalay ga kay burai hai kia ;)......lolz

The threads opening post asks specifically of female models- So stop posting male models-

I think Anti Body has got the info he requested for regarding male model--

This Thread Looks GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :sick:

Brother Glorious Resolve, this one is for you:

241338,xcitefun-fifth-avenue-summer-13.jpg

just look at that position....reminds me of....um, uh, nevermind ;)

Back
Top Bottom