What's new

Pakistani Fashion

Yeah many of these women r beautiful n attractive........ but i wont like to marry one of of em or with one who shares the same taste in clothes................But thts just me.

Extra liberalism is always bad.

No dude, you dont get it, Pakistanis have progressed ALOT from cheap stage shows to fashion run ways! These conservative people need to be tossed in the arabian sea so Pakistan can progress. Am I right?

Mech I think you found your example.

Anyways doesnt matter if you think they are cheap or not, they're successful and they aren't going anywhere.

I dont know why you people comment on theses threads, if it gives you heart burn then don't comment on it or look at the "haraam" pictures :lol:

Yeah many of these women r beautiful n attractive........ but i wont like to marry one of of em or with one who shares the same taste in clothes................But thts just me.

Extra liberalism is always bad.

Thats their personal decision. If you're not okay with it thats fine, but they aren't breaking any laws or harming anyone so I don't know why are people having problems ( btw I'm not talking about you specifically, I'm talking about people in general)

Mech I think you found your example.

Anyways doesnt matter if you think they are cheap or not, they're successful and they aren't going anywhere.

I dont know why you people comment on theses threads, if it gives you heart burn then don't comment on it or look at the "haraam" pictures :lol:

Why shouldnt I look at the progress Pakistan is making?

Thats their personal decision. If you're not okay with it thats fine, but they aren't breaking any laws or harming anyone so I don't know why people are having problems ( btw I'm not talking about you specifically, I'm talking about people in general)

Lol....... i dont care what these women do in their personal life... its up to them.:cheesy:

Why shouldnt I look at the progress Pakistan is making?

Go ahed but don't ruin the thread by trying to be the "moral police"

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Lol....... i dont care what these women do in their personal life... its up to them.:cheesy:

Maybe you don't but obviously some people here do

Go ahed but don't ruin the thread by trying to be the "moral police"

helloooo.. Like, Pakistani economy depends on them! Today everyone in the western world thinks of Pakistan as cave dwellers but when they see the real positive side of Pakistan "slackistan" you will then have whole bunch of businessmen from all over the world running in the country for investment!

No dude, you dont get it, Pakistanis have progressed ALOT from cheap stage shows to fashion run ways! These conservative people need to be tossed in the arabian sea so Pakistan can progress. Am I right?

I think i can safely say...'I rest my case' then? :D

Stop Posting Male Models Pix- I feel gay already :angry:

Keep the Male Models Pix in your hard drives for yourselves- and share just the Female ones only- The more tiny the clothes the better- The more deep the neckline the better- Thank You-

Stop Posting Male Models Pix- I feel gay already :angry:

Keep the Male Models Pix in your hard drives for yourselves- and share just the Female ones only- The more tiny the clothes the better- The more deep the neckline the better- Thank You-

This thread is about Pakistani fashion, not female fashion. By the way, antibody requested for some info regarding male fashion.

pakistani+male+models_www.Spotdesi.com+%252825%2529.jpg

:lol: Modelling without socks?

Back
Top Bottom