What's new

Pakistani Fashion

5555828282_d8c873a04b.jpg

Is this girl Pakistani? She was listed as one where I found the picture but if I was to take a guess I'd say she is Afghan or Persian, maybe Pakistani pashtun...

4841444322_5c008bbc3d.jpg

4840831603_50b43c340b.jpg

4841445096_275d1e1327.jpg

^ Do you know her name? She doesn't really look Persian, nor Pashtun to be honest. If she is an Afghan anyway then most possibly Uzbek/Tajik.

Is she really...which one is she?

Slackistan-team-at-the-red-carpet-of-Abu-Dhabi-Film-Festival-640x480.jpg

what ever happened to Slackistan anyway...is it still banned in Pakistan....what about elsewhere, has it been released?

I think she's the girl on the far right.

I have no idea, I think its been released everywhere. I've been trying to find that movie every where but I can't find even though its only banned in Pakistan...

Well, pakistani models have ALWAYS been the same. But its likely to end soon considering, the society is becoming increasingly conservative. Fashion world will not feel the heat until late (more liberals in the fashion world).

Well, pakistani models have ALWAYS been the same. But its likely to end soon considering, the society is becoming increasingly conservative. Fashion world will not feel the heat until late (more liberals in the fashion world).

No, fashion has always been a success in Pakistan. And again just because some of the crazy and conservative people make the news doesn't mean all of Pakistan thinks like them.

Fashion industry in Pakistan quadrupled since past few years

its a booming market... every year it just rise rise rise and rise :P

No, fashion has always been a success in Pakistan. And again just because some of the crazy and conservative people make the news doesn't mean all of Pakistan thinks like them.

No dude, you dont get it, Pakistanis have progressed ALOT from cheap stage shows to fashion run ways! These conservative people need to be tossed in the arabian sea so Pakistan can progress. Am I right?

Back
Top Bottom