What's new

Pakistani Fashion

^^^^^

What's her name Khan, she is beautiful, I know it is Uzma but what is her surname.

Cybil9.jpg

Cybil8.jpg

Cybil7.jpg

Cybil6.jpg

Iman9-1.jpg

Iman13.jpg

Iman8-2.jpg

Iman4-3.jpg

just a thought ! shouldnt' this thread be closed down by the mods ? i understand that this is members club, but we should also understand that this is a Pakistani forum nd some of the pic i hv seen re completely outrages nd re completely against our values . nd one more thing these models re not the ambassador of Pakistan , they re not promoting our culture and Thazib. in fact they re promoting westernization and -bahiyahi- .so my request is that at least we should try 2 respect our own values in our own forum i mean you can post even topless pics in some other forum but not in .pk forums plz.

just a thought ! shouldnt' this thread be closed down by the mods ? i understand that this is members club, but we should also understand that this is a Pakistani forum nd some of the pic i hv seen re completely outrages nd re completely against our values . nd one more thing these models re not the ambassador of Pakistan , they re not promoting our culture and Thazib. in fact they re promoting westernization and -bahiyahi- .so my request is that at least we should try 2 respect our own values in our own forum i mean you can post even topless pics in some other forum but not in .pk forums plz.

Yes they are embassadors for pakistan in a way in that they're are representing pakistani fashion .These fashion shows all happen in pakistan it's a big industry,brings in alot of money and employs many people we have a showbiz scene just like any other country nothing wrong in having a thread to show and discuss it .
This thread was simply made to promote celebrities/fashion and show the beauty of pakistani women .

I think pakistan doesn't find it as offensive as people like you make out as they're never tried to stop it this all happens openly the models and actresses are well known and appear on mainstream TV ,films,media events,newspapers,billboards and magazines openly and nobody has had a problem nor has there ever been any kind of uproar about it, shows also that pakistan has a talented and glamourous side and not as harsh or oppressive as foreign media shows also the mods were the ones who made this a sticky :p:tup:
If you have a problem with this thread don't click on it nobody forcing you to but let other live their lives please.

Last edited:
Yes they are embassadors for pakistan in a way in that they're are representing pakistani fashion .These fashion shows all happen in pakistan it's a big industry,brings in alot of money and employs many people we have a showbiz scene just like any other country nothing wrong in having a thread to show and discuss it .
This thread was simply made to promote celebrities/fashion and show the beauty of pakistani women .

I think pakistan doesn't find it as offensive as people like you make out since as they're never tried to stop it this all happens openly the models and actresses are well known and appear on mainstream TV ,films,media events,newspapers,billboards and magazines openly and nobody has had a problem nor has there ever been any kind of uproar about it, shows also that pakistan has a talented and glamourous side and not as harsh or oppressive as foreign media shows also the mods were the ones who made this a sticky :p:tup:
If you have a problem with this thread don't click on it nobody forcing you to but let other live their live their life please.

I have no problem with the live and let life philosophy,but the last time i check Pakistan was the Islamic nation ,in fact it was created as a independent nation where Muslims can live a life according to Islamic teaching nd values.so the only reason i replied to this thread bcuz its a <.pk> forum so i thought it was my responsibility to point out the real facts.
Secondly Pakistanis do find it quite offensive in fact we hv a very conservative society nd if you bother to check our < social nd cultural laws > u will clearly see these things are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN in our Pakistani law. but implementing these laws in to action is a completely a different thing ,bcuz unfortunately people lik u hv now become our leaders nd with no supervising nd no implementing of laws, our elite controlled media has become extra liberal .and also showing half naked pics of our women doesn't shows the talented side of Pakistan.the point im trying to make is that if we want to liv in our country then we should respect our laws nd Thazib. infact i hv no prob with Fashion Industry -we just need to stay with in the limits of our culture nd thazib. nd there re some limits we should not cross -
in other words a fare balance between Modernism nd Modesty.
i hope u can understand me !

Back
Top Bottom