What's new

Pakistani Fashion

t-faz u nicked my pic source ! now i'll have to search harder for new ones :P

Last edited:
00.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

:cheesy: holy shi t

This is super bold the view from this one makes it practically x-rated for pakistani standards good thing she's probaby wearing underwear :lol:
Use it as a weapon we can drop flyers of this pic into north waziristan taliban will die of a heart attack :yahoo:
btw i was so busy looking at her legs and how revealing her pose is I barely noticed her pretty face she's cute who is she ?

Last edited:
t-faz u nicked my pic source ! now i'll have to search harder for new ones :P

:lol:

It will not be the first time, most are from your source but I leave half of the pictures for you.

Also why is Freekin the ultimate e-mullah thanking my posts.:D

:cheesy: holy shi t

This is super bold the view from this one makes it practically x-rated for pakistani standards good thing she's probaby wearing underwear :lol:
Use it as a weapon we can drop flyers of this pic into north waziristan taliban will die of a heart attack :yahoo:
btw i was so busy looking at her legs and how revealing her pose is I barely noticed her pretty face she's cute who is she ?

:rofl:

The name of the picture is model_butt_show, what a Pakistani thing to write.

:lol:

It will not be the first time, most are from your source but I leave half of the pictures for you.

Also why is Freekin the ultimate e-mullah thanking my posts.:D

since when is freekin an e-mullah he is the total opposite :agree:

hehe post pics of ayesha gillani you will get more thanks from him :D

:rofl:

The name of the picture is model_butt_show, what a Pakistani thing to write.

well we can't be surprised I think pakistanis are horny as hell the country with the highest searches for sex on google is pakistan and our fertitlity and population growth rate is one of the highest in the world :rofl:

since when is freekin an e-mullah he is the total opposite :agree:

hehe post pics of ayesha gillani you will get more thanks from him :D

I think he is either Ayesha Gilani or is employed by her for promotion and online marketing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom