What's new

Featured Pakistani experts warn of refugee influx from India

Let me break it to you, I have plenty of my family in India. My first cousin lives north east of Dehli. I am in touch with him. So don't you dare talk BS.
So is he planning to leave for Pakistan? If so, wouldn't it be nice to have a law providing him citizenship upon entry? Ask him to leave India for Pakistan if it is so insufferable for him. Ask him to be on PDF, put forward his view. So we all get enlightened too.

So is he planning to leave for Pakistan? If so, wouldn't it be nice to have a law providing him citizenship upon entry? Ask him to leave India for Pakistan if it is so insufferable for him. Ask him to be on PDF, put forward his view. So we all get enlightened too.

He is rich, he is one of those lucky souls, who never have to work in their lives, so he doesn't have to leave. But other Muslims are not so fortunate.
Some of my Cousin sisters are now married in Pakistan and live happily in Islamabad.

He is rich, he is one of those lucky souls, who never have to work in their lives, so he doesn't have to leave. But other Muslims are not so fortunate.
Some of my Cousin sisters are now married in Pakistan and live happily in Islamabad.
So your cousin is giving you third party account. Huh? Thats very convenient.

What is for hindus or sikhs in your pak land ? Do they have a right to be a president or P.M or say COAS ? We have seen misery of Hindus in Sindhi or Sikhs in Peshawar and you are writing essay about Indian Muslims.

Regards
An Indian Muslim

Dear 'Mr. Indian Muslim',

I hope you guys are having a great time in India.

There is no denying of bad treatment of non-Muslims in Pakistan (such a pity!). But unlike your country, we don't pretend to be a secular state! Our country has openly declared that state has a religion and some laws are openly defined to favor the majority (let's say the President or PM or COAS to be a Muslim).

In comparison, your country pretends to be a secular state but favors the Hindu majority (along with all Snatam Dharms) under the veil of secularism, and powered by the democracy. I believe you can become a president (hopefully you get through the NRC/CAA process), but you can't enjoy beef tikka in a secular state without getting lynched (that's quite some freedom).

Finally, regardless of my essay, focus on how you can fix your problems by making peace (if somehow possible) with 'Hindutva Gang'.

Regards,
Not An Indian Muslim

nobody will go to pakistan , rest assured . indian muslims know about treatment of muhajirs and bangalis .

we are nothing infront of bangladesh , but all indian cities are facing illegal bangladeshi immigrants living in jhuggi jhopri . more than two crore illegal bangladeshi are living in india , gdp is not stopping them getting bread and butter in india .

Thank you for converting from False flagger Muslim to Sanghi in less than two posts.

I don't think there is any shortage of poor people in India, especially in BIMARU states and states surrounding Bangladesh. Odisha, Bihar and MP are primary supplier of Jhopar-Patty dwellers in your large cities.

The propaganda that these people are Bangladeshis is typical Sanghi crap and has been proven time and time again to be false.

The GDP per capita for Indian states around Bangladesh - such as WB and seven sisters, is half that of Bangladesh.

HALF!

Ditto with BIMARU states which is even worse, worse than sub-saharan Africa. Glorious f*ckup example of lawlessness, crime and goonda-giri. These are facts not conjecture.

There is no logical reason ANYONE should go to a racist place like India from Bangladesh and try for jobs - when we have plenty of jobs at home.

Look at where Indian economy was pre-Covid as compared to Bangladesh. This is per the World Bank.

South-Asia-GDP-2019_101519.png

I don't know if you're functionally disabled (sight and sound) - but I already gave you links on how f*cked up Indian economy is (compared to ours) as well as that video showing hygiene level in Indian cities. Now don't make me stoop to posting pictures of further Indian mismanagement of your jhopar patty and open defecation, it's beneath my standards.

Bangladesh bests India in almost every human development parameter, including pop. growth. Our fertility level is around 2.1 which will be below replacement rate soon. FACT.

BTW, there are plenty of Indian illegals from seven sisters in Bangladesh, living and working in apparel factories illegally. We need the labor, so we let them stay.

I don't even know why I'm wasting my breath when you don't check facts and keep repeating lies over and over again.

Last edited:
Thank you for converting from False flagger Muslim to Sanghi in less than two posts.

I don't think there is any shortage of poor people in India, especially in BIMARU states and states surrounding Bangladesh. Odisha, Bihar and MP are primary supplier of Jhopar-Patty dwellers in your large cities.

The propaganda that these people are Bangladeshis is typical Sanghi crap and has been proven time and time again to be false.

The GDP per capita for Indian states around Bangladesh - such as WB and seven sisters, is half that of Bangladesh.

HALF!

Ditto with BIMARU states which is even worse, worse than sub-saharan Africa. Glorious f*ckup example of lawlessness, crime and goonda-giri. These are facts not conjecture.

There is no logical reason ANYONE should go to a racist place like India from Bangladesh and try for jobs - when we have plenty of jobs at home.

Look at where Indian economy was pre-Covid as compared to Bangladesh. This is per the World Bank.

South-Asia-GDP-2019_101519.png

I don't know if you're functionally disabled (sight and sound) - but I already gave you links on how f*cked up Indian economy is (compared to ours) as well as that video showing hygiene level in Indian cities. Now don't make me stoop to posting pictures of further Indian mismanagement of your jhopar patty and open defecation, it's beneath my standards.

Bangladesh bests India in almost every human development parameter, including pop. growth. Our fertility level is around 2.1 which will be below replacement rate soon. FACT.

BTW, there are plenty of Indian illegals from seven sisters in Bangladesh, living and working in apparel factories illegally. We need the labor, so we let them stay.

I don't even know why I'm wasting my breath when you don't check facts and keep repeating lies over and over again.

it looks you are hurt by the truth of illegal bangladeshis living in india ,
but truth is truth .your poor people are not aware of your GDP.
bangladeshis are very easily recognised , lakhs of bangladeshis are caught through out all across the country and deported every year , they are spread even up till the southern state of kerala and tamil nadu . most of them come and go to bangladesh very easily thanks to thousands of unguarded borders . now rohangias are doing same , they are also coming along with bangladeshis .they have gone illegally up to jammu and kashmir . thanks to the overloaded police and politicians they are living illegally .

Last edited:
it looks you are hurt by the truth of illegal bangladeshis living in india ,
but truth is truth .your poor people are not aware of your GDP.
bangladeshis are very easily recognised , lakhs of bangladeshis are caught through out all across the country and deported every year , they are spread even up till the southern state of kerala and tamil nadu . most of them come and go to bangladesh very easily thanks to thousands of unguarded borders . now rohangias are doing same , they are also coming along with bangladeshis .they have gone illegally up to jammu and kashmir . thanks to the overloaded police and politicians they are living illegally .

The border is pretty much sealed with dual electrified barbed wire barriers/walls, and your BSF shoots people on sight.

OK I am done with your untruths and Sanghi propaganda, you are now permanently ignored.

I suggest Bangladeshi members to do the same. No sense talking to you.

The border is pretty much sealed with dual electrified barbed wire barriers/walls, and your BSF shoots people on sight.

OK I am done with your untruths and Sanghi propaganda, you are now permanently ignored.

I suggest Bangladeshi members to do the same. No sense talking to you.
border is not sealed as you describe , there are thousands of places where people cross at wiil , look at this news https://www.newindianexpress.com/na...ly-crosses-border-to-marry-lover-2199508.html

Back
Top Bottom