What's new

Featured Pakistani experts warn of refugee influx from India

What is for hindus or sikhs in your pak land ? Do they have a right to be a president or P.M or say COAS ? We have seen misery of Hindus in Sindhi or Sikhs in Peshawar and you are writing essay about Indian Muslims.

Regards
An Indian Muslim

You must be one of those 'well adjusted' Indian Muslims. As said above, those Indian Muslims who are well adjusted or have found a way out of India in the West are the most virulent anti-Pakistani Indian Muslims. But historically the Indian Muslim always had a soft spot for Pakistan and I'd dare say by a large margin. But s I also said above, it is best for the Indian Muslim to be loyal to India. As I also said above, part of the reason for the rise of the Hindutva is the dubious identity the Indian Muslim had carried for decades: Cheering for the Pakistan cricket team victory against India often in broad day light.
Having said all this--if any Indian Muslim, whether well adjusted or not, doesn't feel great shame by the way Modi has introduced the new Citizenship Laws, has no shame or self respect left! If you can't fight it, then I'd understand: There have been horrific pogroms in India. The legal system in India is a joke (as it is in Pakistan too, btw). But at least realize that the Indian Muslim was always a 2nd class citizen and is now being turned into a 3rd class citizen. And this is a beginning unless the BJP phenomenon is a passing phase in India.

You must be one of those 'well adjusted' Indian Muslims. As said above, those Indian Muslims who are well adjusted or have found a way out of India in the West are the most virulent anti-Pakistani Indian Muslims. But historically the Indian Muslim always had a soft spot for Pakistan and I'd dare say by a large margin. But s I also said above, it is best for the Indian Muslim to be loyal to India. As I also said above, part of the reason for the rise of the Hindutva is the dubious identity the Indian Muslim had carried for decades: Cheering for the Pakistan cricket team victory against India often in broad day light.
Having said all this--if any Indian Muslim, whether well adjusted or not, doesn't feel great shame by the way Modi has introduced the new Citizenship Laws, has no shame or self respect left! If you can't fight it, then I'd understand: There have been horrific pogroms in India. The legal system in India is a joke (as it is in Pakistan too, btw). But at least realize that the Indian Muslim was always a 2nd class citizen and is now being turned into a 3rd class citizen. And this is a beginning unless the BJP phenomenon is a passing phase in India.
BJP is more into nationalism than religionism. Their Hindutva is more cultural than religious. Its here to stay for quite a long time. As long as you are nationalistic you have nothing to fear.

Abdul Kalam was made president not by Congress but by BJP. Arif Mohammed Khan, who is a nationalist, is made governor under Modi. He'll be our future president.

BJP is more into nationalism than religionism. Their Hindutva is more cultural than religious. Its here to stay for quite a long time. As long as you are nationalistic you have nothing to fear.

Abdul Kalam was made president not by Congress but by BJP. Arif Mohammed Khan, who is a nationalist, is made governor under Modi. He'll be our future president.

I am frankly sick of hearing about a few dozen Indian Muslims making into Bollywood or even becoming Indian 'President'. These token 'successful' Muslims are nothing but a tiny sliver of the around 200 MILLION Indian Muslims most of them should be shivering in fear or shame because of the blatantly Black Laws like the new Indian Citizenship Laws.
If BJP was into some secular 'nationalism' instead of religiosity then the Citizenship Laws would not have been possible!! As I see it, the Indian Muslim is rightfully afraid for his future.
The Indian Muslim is so disillusioned and afraid that an ace like Kashmir's Shah Faesal--once a pride of the Indian Muslim achievement--is thoroughly disillusioned in India.
You must be a REALLY REALLY Well-Adjusted Indian Muslim! And--having lived in America long enough to know, there are similar ones in the African American community who take the token success in 'entertainment' and 'sports' to proclaim a good 'equal' status in America while the facts belie their claim. Some Uncle Toms of this world!!

I am frankly sick of hearing about a few dozen Indian Muslims making into Bollywood or even becoming Indian 'President'. These token 'successful' Muslims are nothing but a tiny sliver of the around 200 MILLION Indian Muslims most of them should be shivering in fear or shame because of the blatantly Black Laws like the new Indian Citizenship Laws.
If BJP was into some secular 'nationalism' instead of religiosity then the Citizenship Laws would not have been possible!! As I see it, the Indian Muslim is rightfully afraid for his future.
The Indian Muslim is so disillusioned and afraid that an ace like Kashmir's Shah Faesal--once a pride of the Indian Muslim achievement--is thoroughly disillusioned in India.
You must be a REALLY REALLY Well-Adjusted Indian Muslim! And--having lived in America long enough to know, there are similar ones in the African American community who take the token success in 'entertainment' and 'sports' to proclaim a good 'equal' status in America while the facts belie their claim. Some Uncle Toms of this world!!
How is NRC against Indian muslims? CAA doesn't invalid citizenship but does not extend it to Muslims from outside. NRC is to root out illegal bangladeshis and other nationalities. You are still looking at this in a religious angle. As and when anyone subscribe to nationalism, they are automatically entitled to all that is of India. If India is thoroughly anti-Muslim, even those token muslims as you put it, would not have taken those positions.

Hindutva is cultural as long as they accept that they and their forefathers belonged to this land and not live in a delusion that they somehow ruled us for 1000 years, Indian muslims will be fine.

But If you subscribe to religion over country thinking it is somehow separate and superior to this land. They'll be isolated and made politically irrelevant.

Indian muslims will not choose Pakistan that is for sure. These experts are over estimating Indian muslims affection towards Pakistan. They don't see it as a safe haven for Muslims. Even with the BJP GOVT at helm their condition is much better off in India than it ever will be in Pakistan. What will a Tamil or Telugu speaking Muslim to do in pakistan?

Same what he does in India. You be surprised, there are few in Pakistan.
Muslim condition is better in India then Pakistan!!
Off course getting lynch is not a great concern for anyone. Why it would be!!

Same what he does in India. You be surprised, there are few in Pakistan.
Muslim condition is better in India then Pakistan!!
Off course getting lynch is not a great concern for anyone. Why it would be!!
"According to a Reuters report, a total of 63 cow vigilante attacks had occurred in India between 2010 and mid 2017"
It is more likely that over 200 million Indian muslims would likely die million times more because of road accidents than lynching. Of course it doesn't stop you from doing your propaganda. I am pretty sure, if any Indian muslim wanting to emigrate to Pakistan is more likely die of sectarian violence in Pakistan than in any lynching in India.

Indian muslims are not stupid.

"According to a Reuters report, a total of 63 cow vigilante attacks had occurred in India between 2010 and mid 2017"
It is more likely that over 200 million Indian muslims would likely die million times more because of road accidents than lynching. Of course it doesn't stop you from doing your propaganda. I am pretty sure, if any Indian muslim wanting to emigrate to Pakistan is more likely die of sectarian violence in Pakistan than in any lynching in India.

Indian muslims are not stupid.

And you my friend are completely insane to follow the stupid propaganda of Indian media.
Go and visit Pakistan once, to understand the reality. I can guarantee you, you will change your mind rapidly.

And you my friend are completely insane to follow the stupid propaganda of Indian media.
Go and visit Pakistan once, to understand the reality. I can guarantee you, you will change your mind rapidly.
I can say the same. You are brainwashed by Indian media too(lol). Muslims are doing fine in India. I dare your experts try bringing a law similar to CAA (accepting only muslims) and see if anyone from India actually go for it. They'll hide of shame.

I can say the same. You are brainwashed by Indian media too(lol). Muslims are doing fine in India. I dare your experts try bringing a law similar to CAA (accepting only muslims) and see if anyone from India actually go for it. They'll hide of shame.
Duh, what is this logic, what you want to say!! Grow up dude.

Duh, what is this logic, what you want to say!! Grow up dude.
It is simple logic. It is your experts saying there'll be a refugee crisis in your country because of discrimination in India.

So I am daring them to bring in a law similar to CAA (citing discrimination and accepting only Indian muslims) and show us the deluge of Indian muslims wanting Pakistani citizenship. Such a proposition will be laughed off by Indian muslims.

Also It is Indian media that hypes these lynching incidents which happens in rural India as if all Indian muslims are living in fear of coming out of their house. That is not the case. Which is why I commented that you are brainwashed by Indian media too.

Anti-Muslims policies will have serious consequences beyond borders, speakers at seminar say
News Service 09:08 September 05, 2020
File photo

File photo
Photograph: AKHTAR SOOMRO

Pakistani experts have said the lives of millions of Indian Muslims are at stake amid rising Islamophobia and urged world powers to take notice to prevent another refugee influx from knocking their doors.

Speaking at a seminar on Thursday in the capital Islamabad, Pakistan's Information Minister Shibli Faraz said Islamophobia has become a tool at the hand of India's ruling Bharatiya Janata Party.

"[Indian Prime Minister Narendra] Modi's policies against the Muslims would have serious consequences as he encourages demonization of the Muslims on the basis of religion, and has empowered right-wing ethno-nationalists," he said.

"This authoritarian attitude not only puts the lives of millions of Indian Muslims at stake but predicts an imminent humanitarian crisis that may extend beyond borders," he added.

Faraz was referring India’s controversial law that grants citizenship to Hindus, Sikhs, Jains, and Christians from Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Bangladesh, but blocks naturalization for Muslims.

Muslim leaders believe the new law will be linked to a nationwide exercise where every citizen would be asked to prove Indian citizenship.

"Unsurprisingly, the only major religion that has been left out is Islam -- the second largest religion in India with over 200 million followers," Faraz added.

He noted that on the first anniversary of the annexation of Kashmir, Modi laid foundation of the Ram Temple on the site of the 16th century Babri Mosque, which has been at the heart of a decades-long dispute between Indian Muslims and Hindus.

In a 2019 ruling, the Indian Supreme Court handed over the mosque site to a trust to built the temple, giving Muslims a separate piece of land to build a mosque.

Last year, the Indian government scrapped the semi-autonomous status of Jammu and Kashmir and divided it into two federally-administered territories.

Political leaders and activists have since been arrested or placed under house arrest. Moreover, a partial communications blackout is still imposed in the Muslim-majority region.

"The IIOJK [Indian Occupied Kashmir] has been under a strict lockdown for more than one year now with communication links to the outer world cut off and demographic engineering carried out in the blood-stained valley via controversial domicile and property laws amid grave human rights violations, mass detentions and extra-judicial killings," Faraz said.

- Another refugee influx

Qibla Ayaz, chairman of the Council of Islamic Ideology of Pakistan, criticized the silence of world powers over the current situation in India.
He warned of another refugee influx if the international community did not act now.

"It is very unfortunate that Modi's racist and fascist ideology has given rise to populism and Islamophobia in India," Ayaz said.

Shabina Ayyaz, an Islamabad-based political analyst, criticized the role of Indian media in spreading propaganda against Muslims.

"The current situation is very alarming as Indian media plays a negative role and promotes Islamophobia in the country," she said.

During the recent outbreak of COVID-19 across the world, every country was busy in dealing with the virus while Indian hospitals displayed banners saying: "Muslims are not allowed", she claimed.

Several other analysts and former diplomats spoke at the event and urged the international community to act against the growing Islamophobia in western countries and India.

Attacks on Muslims have been on the rise across India since Modi came to power in 2014 and went on to win a second term.

ha ha ha ha propaganda by fools ....................:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

given chance half of bangladesh and 25 percent pakistanis will come to take indian citizenship .

ha ha ha ha propaganda by fools ....................:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

given chance half of bangladesh and 25 percent pakistanis will come to take indian citizenship .
Especially when they keep crying that they lost chance at Indian citizenship because of CAA. Lol.

Bangladesh' GDP per capita is already close to exceeding Indian GDP per capita.

Why would any Bangladeshi go to toilet-less India, forget about Pakistan? What the hell for??

Yesterday news broke that Bangladesh is sending back some three lakh illegal Indians with corporate jobs working in Dhaka....this doesn't make any news in India, doesn't jive with "Mera Bharat Mahaan" fantasies I guess. Which exist in Bollywood deshpremi specials only. Delusional bunch.

Solve your own BASIC problems first before proclaiming India to be some land of milk and honey...

iu

Bangladesh' GDP per capita is already close to exceeding Indian GDP per capita.

Why would any Bangladeshi go to toilet-less India, forget about Pakistan? What the hell for??

Yesterday news broke that Bangladesh is sending back some three lakh illegal Indians with corporate jobs working in Dhaka....this doesn't make any news in India, doesn't jive with "Mera Bharat Mahaan" fantasies I guess. Which exist in Bollywood deshpremi specials only. Delusional bunch.

Solve your own BASIC problems first before proclaiming India to be some land of milk and honey...

iu
Bold part says it all.

@GHALIB watch this TedX video in its entirety, and see what this Indian lady says. You will get some idea about the reality in India. It is a serious video.

The audience are all Indian and they are listening in rapt silence.

Make India 'Mahaan' the right way...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom