What's new

Pakistani ethnicities

Which ethnic group do you belong to?

• Total voters
Tujheee nahin pataaa yeh @Ayush boht baraaa drameii baaz haiii - Asal mein haiii Calcutta kaa aur kehtaa haii ke Bihari hoooon ! :lol:

That sounds like Bhel Purri ! :unsure:

bhel puri...... go to delhi :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:

funny :lol:
u dont understand bhojpuri?? :pissed: :cry: and i thought i finally found my bihari brother from pakistan..
i wonder if @darkinsky and @Secur can understand bhojpuri :P
@Dillinger yaar,u are my only bihari brother
and @Armstrong doesnt understand kashmiri,he is just a normal punjabi,who uses his skin colour and bad eating habits to appear as a kashmiri and be eligible for a quota in b.com colleges..
or else he would be a halwai on the streets of lahore :lol:

@Armstrong doesnt understand kashmiri,he is just a normal punjabi,who uses his skin colour and bad eating habits to appear as a kashmiri and be eligible for a quota in b.com colleges..

Kameeeneiiii ! :pissed: :omghaha:

Waiseee I don't get any quota on anything because I'm a Punjab Domicile Holder ! My Cousins in AJK on the other hand were able to get admitted to top Universities because of their AJK Nationality despite having markedly less academic marks than most others who were admitted without quota !

I, on the other hand, can't even buy land in AJK because I'm not a National ! :cray:

Kameeeneiiii ! :pissed: :omghaha:

Waiseee I don't get any quota on anything because I'm a Punjab Domicile Holder ! My Cousins in AJK on the other hand were able to get admitted to top Universities because of their AJK Nationality despite having markedly less academic marks than most others who were admitted without quota !

I, on the other hand, can't even buy land in AJK because I'm not a National ! :cray:

i know..
bas jale pe namak chidak raha tha :whistle:

funny :lol:
u dont understand bhojpuri?? :pissed: :cry: and i thought i finally found my bihari brother from pakistan..
i wonder if @darkinsky and @Secur can understand bhojpuri :P
@Dillinger yaar,u are my only bihari brother
and @Armstrong doesnt understand kashmiri,he is just a normal punjabi,who uses his skin colour and bad eating habits to appear as a kashmiri and be eligible for a quota in b.com colleges..

so you are bihari from calcutta, what kind of bihari you are

i dont accept you as true bihari :lol:

does a Pakistani Punjabi,Sindhi or Urdo speaker buy land and settle in NWFP or Balouchistan? if no, why? if yes, why? :D

does a Pakistani Punjabi,Sindhi or Urdo speaker buy land and settle in NWFP or Balouchistan? if no, why? if yes, why? :D

Yes - Because its Our Land ! :whistle:

And because they - the people of those lands - come to Our Lands too for Our Land is Their Land !

And its KPK not NWFP anymore ! :)

so you are bihari from calcutta, what kind of bihari you are

i dont accept you as true bihari :lol:

dont believe what @Armstrong says.. he is a liar,but a humourous one :D

the same reason,why we dont settle in N-E,kashmir.
other indians dont settle in bihar,jharkhand.. and so on

i have seen mirpuris, or azad kashmiris saying that there is not much difference between punjabis and azad kashmiris

and i have also spoken to one potohari who doesnt like punjabi language and identifies himself as potohari

Potohari is very much similar to hindko and mirpuri/pahari but many potohari can easily understand most dialect of punjabi even indian punjabi so i guess they can easily associate themselves with punjabi langauge and one exmaple should not be enough to form opinion

Back
Top Bottom