@W.11 SHAN kabi bhi history k mutalik galat baat naee batata

beleive him what he is saying :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
there are atleast 4-5 regions with separate areas

for example bhawalpur was even a separate state, later merged with punjab

south punjab is a different region

similarly the north western region is different

the potohar region is also different

you find similarity into one language, tau beta jaani how different is punjabi language from hindi/urdu nowadays?

i dont know punjabi but almost understand it

it also depends on culture tradition, region etc, a lot of things

i again ask you who is in majority now :cheesy:

why are you moving in circles?

Majority as if single biggest group? Most likely still muhajirs right now. You divide punjab in regions and they still remain punjabis as long as they speak punjabi dialect. Punjabi is linguistic identity, "punjab" mean land of 5 rivers.

Did i say one corner of punjab have similar culture to other corner? Of course there will be differences. Same is the case in other provinces.

Majority as if single biggest group? Most likely still muhajirs right now. You divide punjab in regions and they still remain punjabis as long as they speak punjabi dialect. Punjabi is linguistic identity, "punjab" mean land of 5 rivers.

Did i say one corner of punjab have similar culture to other corner? Of course there will be differences. Same is the case in other provinces.

linguistically darri and baloch even pashtun are the same because they are both persian languages

linguistically darri and baloch even pashtun are the same because they are both persian languages

Pakistani languages are from same group doesn't mean they are same. I cant understand Baloch, Pashto. I undersatand little bit of sindhi just a little. Different dialects of same language are completely different things, i dont have problem understanding different dialects of Punjabis. If that was the case then my mother wouldn't speak in Punjabi with her Hindko friends.

@Dreamreaper (who used to be TT but got demoted due to his racist views) is a hindkowan/hazarewal not ethnic hazara who are originated from Afghanistan and mongolia.

some rich coming from a racist himself

some rich coming from a racist himself

I do not kill bus drivers and chabrri walas neither i pack their dead bodies in boris just because they look different and speak different langauge. And i certainly do not call people akhroat and crack racist jokes on them.

I do not kill bus drivers and chabrri walas neither i pack their dead bodies in boris just because they look different and speak different langauge. And i certainly do not call people akhroat and crack racist jokes on them.

Dehaaan seiii warnaaa aaap keii donooon akhroat phoooor deiii gaaa yehh ! :omghaha:

yeah few people are even crazier than you, what a surprise :lol:

nonsense, Punjabis are like 50 to 55 % @ max

for all practical purpose you have nearly 30 million Pashtuns, close to 28 million muhajirs , 35 million sindhis 5 million baluchis 2.6 million kashmiris, around 1 million bangalis more then 2 million gilgit baltistanis
then you have makranis & others like rohingyas arabs, uzbeks, chechens ,etc add all that & its more then 110 million people out of the total population of 180 million are non Punjabis

Punjabis are @ max 65-70 million that's not even 50% percent of the 180 million people of pakistan

well said :tup:

as they say you can take the guy out of the pind.... but you cant take the pind out of the guy.......
there's a saying in india-
u can take a bihari from bihar,but u cant take out bihar from a bihari :D
@Armstrong :P

Didn't expect this from you !

His was a comment completely out of place & out of time because the 'Unity Option' wasn't included till much later on when many people had already voted !

I'm a Punjabi & I'm probably one of the most vocal supporters of the Bihari cause - I neither share a common language (my Urdu borrows heavily from Punjabi) nor culture or ethnicity so how can you say 'well said' about a comment that makes a disparaging comment about Punjabis as those who didn't choose Pakistan over their ethnicity ! I stand for Biharis simply because they are Pakistanis & so does every other Punjabi that I've ever talked to on this topic.

In fact Punjab is the only Province where we haven't a Punjabi Nationalist Party, we haven't burnt up half the railway tracks & a lot of state infrastructure on the mere mention of the division of Punjab, not a single ethno-centric policy has been adopted or a single instance of ethnic violence witnessed & that we've got more non-ethnic Punjabis (like myself) in Punjab than the population of most Arab States combined & nearly 3 times the Population of Baluchistan !

Qasam seiii terii baaat nei bohat dil aaziii kii haiii !

yara I apologize I dint meant to offend u, it was against that tikolo badmouthing arabs & dreamreaper & the shan guy yara mitte pow galti hogayee comment deleted :kiss3:

Back
Top Bottom