What's new

Pakistani enginers attacked in kandahar 7 killed.

Hope you tell this to Indians as well.

And its not haterd neither anger. Its simply 2+2=4 methamatics.

I dont see India is going to be friendly towards Pakistan in near future or even forever.

I dread the day when killing another man once again manifests itself as a very simple mathematical equation...
Hitler did it once.

I guess the big game continues, just the goal posts have been shifted,
Killing civilians was never the game plan, well the die has been cast now.:whistle:

I guess the big game continues, just the goal posts have been shifted,
Killing civilians was never the game plan, well the die has been cast now.:whistle:

For them civilians targets is the same. Anyway its clear indication what they are up too.

For them civilians targets is the same. Anyway its clear indication what they are up too.

Well, no regrets in the gloves coming off now.
It was never Pakistan's initive.

Last edited:
self deleted...

Last edited:
self deleted......

Last edited:
And some F ing Pakistani are jumping into conclusion and putting up baseless rants and degrading the lives lost by Indian Civilians in Afghanistan!!

RIP to the departed souls!!
I guess you didnt read Agni 5 posts....and one another saying ITs eye for an eye. You are all the same.

I hate people who flame/settle scores on topics like these, RIP to those who died. When we will become human, it seems we are still animals.

I guess you didnt read Agni 5 posts....and one another saying ITs eye for an eye. You are all the same.

And I guess you didn't read the posts denigrating Indian Civilian deaths in Afghanistan.. But I'll not say "You are all the same" as I still see lot of sane heads within the Pakistani as well as Indians. Only a few tunnel visioned ones, on both sides.

No more reply on this line from me as I fully endorse Indianrabbit's view above. If only people will wait for the truth before jumping their guns and downgrade humane life lost!!

Inna Lilla Hai Wa Inna Ellaihi Raji'ooon
+We dont have to say who was involved but political gurus have started seeing a very positive shift of policies in GHQ.Be it the so called no-good cold war 3g or target killing or be it TTP and BLA sponsorings.Im very positive tht good changes are coming our way.
Bakray ki maa kub tak khair manaiey gi.
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD
PAK FAUJ PAINDABAD
ISI SHAD O ABAD

The situation will only intensify , No sight of afghan nation building as long as the proxies prevail . But yet again Pakistan cant afford to counter a rival like India on both the eastern and western border . Any entity who wants to go ahead in Afghanistan has to deal with Pakistan on its terms ..Otherwise you have to go over Pakistan .
Things have developed quit astonishing over the recent past . Like Attack on Kabul , Attack on Indian workers , Indian PM visiting KSA , Pak-Iran failing to reach a conclusion on gas pipeline negotiations . Wonder how things are twisting in the Geo Political arena across Afghanistan ..!

post reported as provocative/ troll.

:pakistan:

Adios

seems like u missed my note. either we work together 2 find out who is responsible or just go on accusing each other while our civilians are getting masacred or else either pakistan or india will go 2 war against each other

Back
Top Bottom