What's new

Pakistani doctor to be nominated for Congressional Gold Medal over Osama

RayKalm

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Shakeel Afridi was detained three weeks after the US special forces raid that killed the al-Qaeda leader in the town of Abbottabad last year.
The doctor had set up a fake hepatitis immunisation campaign in an attempt to obtain DNA from bin Laden's children and confirm the presence of the world's most wanted man in a fortified compound barely 30 miles from the Pakistani capital.
On Tuesday, Dana Rohrabacher, chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations, said he would be introducing a bill to recognise Dr Afridi with the Congressional Gold Medal.
"Dr Afridi's acts to help the United States were extremely valiant and daring," he said. "All Americans owe him our most sincere gratitude for helping to execute the terrorist who murdered thousands of innocent Americans."
However, charities working in Pakistan have criticised the fake vaccination programme. They fear it will lead to suspicions that aid workers are working for foreign intelligence agencies compromising their security in a country awash with anti-American sentiment.

Pakistani doctor to be nominated for Congressional Gold Medal over Osama bin Laden raid - Telegraph

No, it means this brave man led to the capture of the murderer of thousands. He deserves gratitude and admiration.

No, it means exactly what FairAndUnbiased said. Why does this man who risked the life of many others for the capture of one man deserve anything but death?

No, it means exactly what FairAndUnbiased said. Why does this man who risked the life of many others for the capture of one man deserve anything but death?

who are they? Aids to Bin Laden?

Here comes the support of star of david for doctor who deserves nothing but more a nice dirty room in one of the strickest jails in Pakistan, where all day he will eat nothing but **** cursing himself to be partnered with star of david.

No, it means this brave man led to the capture of the murderer of thousands. He deserves gratitude and admiration.

I'm just going to ask 1 question:

If an Israeli doctor in Israel had to administer fake vaccines in order to catch a Hamas terrorist, would you support it? What if no one knew until afterwards?

I can only speak for China but if a doctor here administered fake vaccines they're going to jail.

Though what he did might be illegal in Pakistan, his actions have resulted in greater good. Pakistanis should be mindful of their image outside and stop making politics out of him. Even if Pakistani authorities were informed of OBL's existence, the government wouldn't arrest him or kill him openly for the fear of backlash from militants . Pak govt must be thankful that all the anger is now focused on US.

CIA/Pentagon let OBL live and even supported him in his early years. Should they be tried for 'murder of thousands'?

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

Good, he should live a life of comfort in the US.

The man spied for US and should be treated as such.

I'm just going to ask 1 question:

If an Israeli doctor in Israel had to administer fake vaccines in order to catch a Hamas terrorist, would you support it? What if no one knew until afterwards?

I can only speak for China but if a doctor here administered fake vaccines they're going to jail.
If it was to send the Arch terrorist of the world to hell, i'd support it.
Register all the names of the people treated and recall them all for true vaccinations.

If it was to send the Arch terrorist of the world to hell, i'd support it.
Register all the names of the people treated and recall them all for true vaccinations.

You would seriously support injecting people with fake vaccines, to catch one terrorist? I would never even think of doing that.

You would seriously support injecting people with fake vaccines, to catch one terrorist? I would never even think of doing that.
If it is a placebo with no effect, was this Pakistani injecting a mutated version of the Bird Flu or something of the sort?

What this means is:

the health of millions of Pakistanis is worth less than mental satisfaction of 1 American in the eyes of the US.

Human rights :lol:

Clearly, the chinese are upset at American success at eliminating Osam bin Laden.

Ok, stop crying now .... Osama's killing is quite old news now.

Back
Top Bottom