What's new

Dr Shakeel Afridi, charged with murder

He has been charged for helping terrorists not for helping OBL kill ;)

Semantics. Everyone knows why...

Irony......, OBL was also CIA

Not quite, genius. His pals got a few guns from the C.I.A. thirty five years ago.

Oh yes we are:usflag::angry:...because the careless act of our American govt led the way of having more polio affected people in Pakistan & obviously in the world.

Pakistanis 8th century way of thinking doesn't help matters.

Indeed it was your f*cking mess.... like always....

The whole f@cking mess could have been avoided if only Pakistan didn't hide UBL and then lie about it when they were caught.

Last edited:
Semantics. Everyone knows why...

Not quite, genius. His pals got a few guns from the C.I.A. thirty five years ago.

BVpbvHZIgAEurG5.jpg:large

Pakistanis 8th century way of thinking doesn't help matters.

But the careless act of our American govt prove that they live in 3rd century & don't care for innocent childrens who will now get affected by this virus...as there won't be any polio vaccination campaigns in those areas.

The whole f@cking mess could have been avoided if only Pakistan didn't hide UBL and then lie about it when they were caught.

Do you know something the other Americans, World & American Media, etc doesn't know? Even the govt of USA has not blame Pakistan. Are you sure you are not an indian hiding under our great American flag?

Afridi can not get away easy for killing non state guest Osama.

Sir this is not india where r@p1$ts r@p3 & still no action been taken against them. Your dear shakeel was a murderer & was charged for it.

Not to forget he is the prime reason for causing massive hurdles against polio elimination from the world.

It was the Pakistanis fault. They should have hid him better.:pakistan:

Mr Actor your sheep skin is coming out & wolf is being visible...control yourself otherwise your reality of being an indian will be exposed. Just few words of advice;)

Last edited:
...Mr Actor your sheep skin is coming out & wolf is being visible...control yourself otherwise your reality of being an indian will be exposed. Just few words of advice;)

Why is anyone that doesn't agree with a Pakistani an Indian ? You guys are so wrapped up in false flag and conspiracy shit. I assure you I'm a white American. Not a speck of Indian in me. I can't even stand the smell of curry.

As if "discovery" of OBL in Pakistan wasn't enough of a PR disaster for Pakistan, that now they decided to incarcerate the only Pakistani who helped America find OBL.

Back stabbers???????? Thisccoming from Americans some of the most two faced double speaking forked tongued twats in the world who have screwed over countless innocent people and countries for their self interest is actually a quite a complement

Right and wrong is a very selective thing for the Americans

Doctor sahib should hang by the balls for working for a foreign country

Look and the outcome of his deeds and not the path he chose to achieve the same
I am pretty sure if he had done the same thing for Pakistan Army he would have been a national hero by now.
Let the man live in peace he helped to bring down a terrorist/mass murderer. If you punish Dr Afridi then you shouldnt expect people of FATA/Warizistan to help you against TTP.

:rofl:

Yeah right just like Malala and Dr. Afia Siddique!!!

U Americans should be last people in Earth to say this:pop:

Also it was Yr NY times who first reported btw him and his contributions that how we came to know abt him, so it means yr not serious on him anyways!!!

Pakistan has become a banana republic, where agencies has everything under their control i.e. from judiciary to media and agencies are free to make mockery of justice system. Their is no rule of law, and everything is done by agencies for vendetta to cover their miserable failures!!!!!!!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom