What's new

Pakistani doctor jailed for Treason - helping a foreign intelligence agency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously? The guy who handed Osama to the US is being charged with treason? And Musharraf who commits a coup is granted safe passage and asylum in the UK? What about the guys who were hiding Osama - will they be tried for treason?

Ahh Great ! So you finally heard the news ... Welcome Onboard ! :lol:

Yes they will be , provided that you give concrete evidence to strictly speaking PAKISTANI AUTHORITIES that those guys were hiding or aiding Osama ...

Yes they will be , provided that you give concrete evidence to strictly speaking PAKISTANI AUTHORITIES that those guys were hiding or aiding Osama ...
Credibility gap is too great for just about ANY non-Pakistani to believe that. Yes, that's unfair. But it is deserved.

He choose not to help Pakistan and you call him hero of Pakistan?

Highly misplaced senses of heroism.

Do not exercise it, at home.

You meant to say, 'get a dictionary' not 'acquire a dictionary'?

Stop, your language lessons, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, I mean acquire one. But if you insist on geography lessons - I sure as hell as hell can insist on language lessons - what is good for the goose, is good for the gander.

He should had been sentenced to death. The punishment of treason should only be death nothing less then that.

Are you suggesting the Osama strolled into Rawalpindi - found a rather large empty compound and decided to build a house all by himself?

Atleast research a little before jumping into bandwagon ... Osama was found in Abbotabad :azn:

Yes, I see the logic - I just don't see the consistency. They let go an American guy who shoots Pakistanis but they indict a doctor whose information led to the death of a wanted terrorist who was not even a Pakistani citizen. I do realize the Pakistanis will justify the action of their Government - but I am sure there are enough Pakistanis who would be as taken aback as the rest of the world.

you are really dishonest mate you do not want to address the matter in post 85 do you. If you feel so strongly that your arguments have merit why don't you get that American Jewish traitor out of American jails??

They want different laws and systems for different countries ... HE will continue going round and round in circles instead of reading your post and pondering over that case ...

Yes, I see the logic - I just don't see the consistency. They let go an American guy who shoots Pakistanis but they indict a doctor whose information led to the death of a wanted terrorist who was not even a Pakistani citizen.

Are these both cases even related ? :azn: IF not , how are you expecting to see the consistency ?

Credibility gap is too great for just about ANY non-Pakistani to believe that. Yes, that's unfair. But it is deserved.
Or you can chose to collaborate with foreign secret agencies and meet the same fate as this guy ...

Hard to comprehend ? I would say " jemen fous " to the credibility gap ... Pakistan has handed hundreds of wanted terrorist to US and I cant think of any reason why it wont do so now ...

They want different laws and systems for different countries ... HE will continue going round and round in circles instead of reading your post and pondering over that case ...

Are these both cases even related ? :azn: IF not , how are you expecting to see the consistency ?

I am saying that a foreign national kills Pakistanis and is let go and a Pakistani national helps kill a foreign national and is tried for treason. So the rights of a foreigner are more important than the rights of a Pakistani in Pakistan?

Perhaps you mean acquainted, not affiliated. Learn the language first. Acquire a dictionary, it's not that hard.
How much are you being paid to teach us English ?

I am saying that a foreign national kills Pakistanis and is let go and a Pakistani national helps kill a foreign national and is tried for treason. So the rights of a foreigner are more important than the rights of a Pakistani in Pakistan?
The foreigner paid millions in blood money before being released if you are aware of that ...

The cries of " diplomatic immunity " fell on deaf ear ...

Foreign national wasn't intentionally doing this , whilst our one was greedy SOB who wanted a green card ...

How much are you being paid to teach us English ?

The foreigner paid millions in blood money before being released if you are aware of that ...

The cries of " diplomatic immunity " fell on deaf ear ...

Foreign national wasn't intentionally doing this , whilst our one was greedy SOB who wanted a green card ...

So if the Americans pay "blood money" for Osama and ask for release of this doctor - would that be acceptable. Heck, if they start an online fund - forget the American govt - the world population would pay up the required blood money.

No you are silly. I simply stated anyone raising arms against the state should be dealt with severely no matter how good they have been in the past and caused India damage
That is what I meant, a great poem by AB Vajpayee says this and I quote

swatantra

'ise mitane ki saajish karne wallon se keh do chingari ka khel bura hota hai,

auroon ke ghaar main aag laagane ka jo saapna woh apne he ghar me sada khara hota hai.

aapne hi haaton tum apni kabr nah khodo, apne paron aap kulhadi nahi challao

o naadan padosi apni aakhain kholo aazadi anmol hai na iska mol laagao.'

So once you created them and wanted then, they are spreading fire in your country now.. why create and then persecute something which was an abomination from the beginning?

^
Be on topic , do not derail the thread ... Seriously , not interested in reading what a certain PM of your's said because we aren't discussing it ...

So if the Americans pay "blood money" for Osama and ask for release of this doctor - would that be acceptable. Heck, if they start an online fund - forget the American govt - the world population would pay up the required blood money.

Let me enlighten you a little ...

Treason and Accidentally killing people are two very different things with different punishment and consequences but still you are so keen to consider them same ... Why , Do you think it is adding more credibility to your argument ? ... Every country has very strict laws for people spying for some foreign spy agency ... Why should Pakistan be different ? :azn:

And yes US would pay blood money for Osama - killed after spending trillions of $ and hundreds of NATO soldiers :rofl:

Helping other countries SPY agency amounts to Treason whatever be the reason behind it.

He should have NEVER bypassed ISI even if felt they were supporting OSAMA. If they were doing it, it was their countries decision and not matter what he thinks he should stick to his countries decision.

Pakistan pardoned AQ Khan who sold national secrets for money that could have and still may lead to millions of deaths and catastrophes!

The same yardstick could have been applied. Hurt ego is nothing compared to millions dead. Atleast in most of civilised world.

If AQ Khan did it for his own benefit, he would be crucified by now. His episode when compared to Shakil Afridi's episode, only furthers the suspicions that Khan was not acting alone.

You're distorting again.

Or you can chose to collaborate with foreign secret agencies and meet the same fate as this guy ...
There are fates worse than death or imprisonment: among these is the death of human-loving ideals. The good doctor had them; you do not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom