What's new

Pakistani Desi Liberals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the reason why everyday we came across a column (Written by Liberals) How Pakistan Army is eating 90% Budget and Pakistani Nukes are Sole cause of every probelm in Pakistan..
And even most of anti-Pakistan and Anti PA propaganda comes from your liberal Beradri i.e Asma Jahangir,Marvi Sarmad etc.
there are 100s of websites & FB pages run by liberals and they are promoting indian propaganda and their version of history 24/7.

Or you can also go to the other side and see Munawar Hussain who declared pakistani soldiers 'not shaheeds' remember?
And talking of Mr. Hamid Gul, he was an honest man but highly controversial due to his praise for Alqaeda/banned outfits and recently ISIS. So i dont agree with him. Does that make me less patriotic? dont think so.

The simple test is, if someone clearly calls Pakistan an irrelevant country, he/she is stupid. You dont have to be religious to be a good Pakistani. If only religion is the criteria, maulana fazl ur rehman is the greatest Pakistani alive.

Last edited:
The reason Pakistan is behind the world is because Islam is not properly followed. Pakistan is only islamic in name not in practise.

Allahs laws needs to be properly implemented in order for Pakistan to reclaim its Islamic glory.

LOL!!!!!!!! Yes, we have plenty of them in the UK as well. I've never seen such a confused people. I remember one telling me during my Haj not to wear Shalwar Kameez. I asked why and he said "because they will think you are Pakistani, and putting those clothes on they will treat you like dirt, wear the thoab instead."
I never put on my Kameez quicker and sure enough I got the funny looks.
Also don't get me even started on those shisha places, populated by young Pakistani boys and girls.
Just wait till they also give you references in Arabic,If you ask them something they will quote in Arabic to make you understand . Now how is one supposed to understand that and despite knowing that Arabic is not our language whats the point of giving Arabic references? But on a similar note Desi liberals are not too different, they live by western values and culture and toe its agenda even if its against your native country, now this is something which you will not find in wanna be Arabs as at least despite being loyalists to Arabs, they don't diss their county like desi liberals do.

Have you ever wondered why are these seculars always anti Pakistan directly or indirectly?

I remember sometimes Hamid Gul used to say in his interviews that always keep in mind enemies of Pakistan have 4 goals:

1. DeIslamilize Pakistan (make Pakistan secular)
2. Demilitarize Pakistan
3. Denuclearize Pakistan
4. Delink Pakistan with China

Although last 3 made quite sense but at that time I didn't understood what he meant by first point but now after I have eyewitnessed things I can say with full surety that these seculars and pseudo liberals are the biggest enemies of Pakistan, they divide us on ethnic basis, they think that creation of Pakistan was a mistake, they say 2 nation theory was wrong, they say Kashmir is not yours but let go of balochistan, they claim we lost all wars with India, they criticise Pakistan's nuclear program, they literally support India on everything, they despise Islam and ideology of Pakistan, they despise Pakistan's Jihad against Soviet union, they despise everything we stand for according to them we are always wrong there is nothing right about us, our existence and our past. Apart from that they want us to become friends with India on every cost but on the other hand their Nukta chini and prejudice about Pak-China friendship never ends.

On the other hand I have seen again and again that people who are patriotic Pakistanis, who sacrificed for Pakistan, who are still fighting for Pakistan and who believe in Pakistan to this day and who try to keep the country united are all Islamists or at least believing Muslims

I'm not saying that all Islamists are patriots or all seculars are traitors but over all this is a fact if to form an opinion on seeing the majority

This country was created by people who believed in Ideology of Islam and it will be saved by them as well, those who have ideological differences with you can never be loyal to you.

Its just like expecting a Communist to be loyal to a Capitalistic regime

And Altaf Hussain the leader of Pakistan's biggest secular liberal party is the living major proof for it in front of the whole world
14095747_875534189245715_8273791174011826601_n.jpg
13654352_497610153771895_3637217967222388452_n.png
I have experienced this first hand on defence.pk. BTW their powers are only confined to internet:lol:. @Akheilos You once wrote a great article on a similar topic, please share your views further.

Reactions: waz
i am liberal fascist Pakistani and i believe

1-Pakistanis must have freedom of religion each religion and sect have freedom of worshiping as they want no force no hate no terror please all i need is peace in Pakistan. there must be a freedom of choice and religion must be personal matter of every Pakistani

2 - Pakistani military must be provided resources and moral support so it can counter giant enemies from all sides of Pakistan . if we just little weak our army we will be in hell soon .

3 - although i believe nukes are enemy of humanity and WORLD must be nuclear free . but laying down nukes will be a big mistake of Pakistan unless we have a deal of nuclear free south Asia - Asia or world

4- if we leave china then what we have left ? already whole damn world is against us only few countries left . we must increase our friendship and cooperation with china

You can't be a patriotic Pakistani unless you believe in two nation theory and the Islamic ideology of Pakistan.

I have NEVER come across a patriotic Pakistani who was a secularist. At least not outside this forum.

Secularists don't believe in two nation theory. They think creation of Pakistan was a mistake. They think that the partition violence was religious frenzy and not sacrifices for Pakistan (eg Hasan Nisar).

In 1971 ONLY the Islamists supported the Pak Army and in fact even fought for Pakistan. Because they believed in the Islamic ideology of Pakistan.

When PA surrendered in Dacca the Jamaat e Islami smashed the TV screens in West Pakistani streets so no one would watch the surrender.

Its Islamist Zia ul Haq and his JI/Deobandi allies' who added patriotic material into Pakistan Studies textbook which also inculcated love for Pak Army in the hearts of Pakistani children.

They also enforced two nation theory and ideology of Pakistan so that we could be confident on our country's foundation. Secularists consider all that to be hate material and want it removed.

All those who hate the Pak Army, at least from what I have seen after years and years of reading, are secularists. Those who love them have always been Islamists.

MQM, Jeay Sindh Qaumi Mahaz and ANP and other regionalist parties as well as all other secularists/liberals hate Pak Army and think of it as a genocidal, evil army. Islamist Orya Maqbool Jan and Co regularly defend the Pak Army's actions in 1971. Secularists do not. In their opinion Pakistan breaking up is no big loss. And that Pak Army are rapists etc.

And just another point. Maududi, the same man who had once opposed creation of Pakistan, started the Bangladesh Namanzur Movement when all the secular parties had accepted Bangladesh as a separate country. If that doesn't show you that Pakistani patriotism is an Islamist's vitrue I don't know what will.

You can't be a patriotic Pakistani unless you believe in two nation theory and the Islamic ideology of Pakistan.

I have NEVER come across a patriotic Pakistani who was a secularist. At least not outside this forum.

Secularists don't believe in two nation theory. They think creation of Pakistan was a mistake. They think that the partition violence was religious frenzy and not sacrifices for Pakistan (eg Hasan Nisar).

In 1971 ONLY the Islamists supported the Pak Army and in fact even fought for Pakistan. Because they believed in the Islamic ideology of Pakistan.

When PA surrendered in Dacca the Jamaat e Islami smashed the TV screens in West Pakistani streets so no one would watch the surrender.

Its Islamist Zia ul Haq and his JI/Deobandi allies' who added patriotic material into Pakistan Studies textbook which also inculcated love for Pak Army in the hearts of Pakistani children.

They also enforced two nation theory and ideology of Pakistan so that we could be confident on our country's foundation. Secularists consider all that to be hate material and want it removed.

All those who hate the Pak Army, at least from what I have seen after years and years of reading, are secularists. Those who love them have always been Islamists.

MQM, Jeay Sindh Qaumi Mahaz and ANP and other regionalist parties as well as all other secularists/liberals hate Pak Army and think of it as a genocidal, evil army. Islamist Orya Maqbool Jan and Co regularly defend the Pak Army's actions in 1971. Secularists do not. In their opinion Pakistan breaking up is no big loss. And that Pak Army are rapists etc.

And just another point. Maududi, the same man who had once opposed creation of Pakistan, started the Bangladesh Namanzur Movement when all the secular parties had accepted Bangladesh as a separate country. If that doesn't show you that Pakistani patriotism is an Islamist's vitrue I don't know what will.
lets meet then bro:D

Btw in Kashmir the only groups and people who favour Kashmir's merger with Pakistan are Islamists such as Syed Ali Shah Geelani and Asiya Andrabi.

The secularists there want independent Kashmir, not accession to Pakistan.

Because the secularists have no value for ideology of Pakistan.

lets meet then bro:D

As I said, not outside this forum.

This is the only place where I have seen secularists loving Pakistan. In ALL other blogs and forums and on Facebook and newspaper articles I only see the conservatives and Islamists defending Pakistan. This forum is the SOLE exception.

Compare Nawai Waqt with Dawn and Express Tribune. You will see what I mean.

Btw in Kashmir the only groups and people who favour Kashmir's merger with Pakistan are Islamists such as Syed Ali Shah Geelani and Asiya Andrabi.

The secularists there want independent Kashmir, not accession to Pakistan.

Because the secularists have no value for ideology of Pakistan.

As I said, not outside this forum.

This is the only place where I have seen secularists loving Pakistan. In ALL other blogs and forums and on Facebook and newspaper articles I only see the conservatives and Islamists defending Pakistan. This forum is the SOLE exception.

Compare Nawai Waqt with Dawn and Express Tribune. You will see what I mean.
sir ji internet or media ke bahir bhi dunya basti hai . what if i told you we have patriotic atheists also in country ?

sir ji internet or media ke bahir bhi dunya basti hai . what if i told you we have patriotic atheists also in country ?

Will an athiest believe in two nation theory or will he believe that the partition of India was a terrible fanatical communal event?

Will an atheist believe in two nation theory or will he believe that the partition of India was a terrible fanatical communal event?
what if an atheist think leave the past and we have to move ahead ? two nation theory in not in action today its been 70 years now. we born in Pakistan we are Pakistani and we love our country .its ours now . lets make Pakistan a developed modern powerful democratic nation ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom