What's new

Pakistani Desi Liberals

Status
Not open for further replies.
tag anyone as "enemies of pakistan" Just because they don't agree with your ultra nationalistic views. you should be concerned about desi arabs and wahabinization

Nope they are nothing but paid baboon leagis and mqm tards you should check their political affiliation there is no one defination of a liberal persln for example to some a perspn who i ok with alcohol legalization is liberal to others someone who want end to capital punishment a liberal some would just call a person who speak for girl education a liberal
There is no one size for all thing here
:hitwall:
Like if you know someone who spells definition as "defination".

definition of a american liberal as per conservatives( we have 10's of millions of those here) is just the same! ever listen to Michael Savage?

The quickest most cost effective solution to bleeding heart liberals on both sides is to make them live on the other side for a year.

The problem will be solved pretty expeditiously.

What? Why did you equate Liberalism with those people? Do you know what Liberalism is? I am Liberal to the core, yet when it comes to Pakistan, I do not tolerate anyone or anything. I am also against Nuclear weapons, but I don't want Pakistan to give them until every single other country in the world gives them up and pledges to not have any type of nuclear weapons either. Look, having a different political ideology to you does not make people less patriotic or less willing to give their lives for the country, you shouldn't pass out blanket generalisation on Liberals or Islamists.

For example, I absolutely deter Jamat e Islami yet I acknowledge they remained loyal to Pakistan in 1971 in East Pakistan. I respect their sacrifices their too, you should also accept that there are Liberal Pakistanis who are just as loyal and patriotic as you.

The problem I see with "conservative" Pakistanis is that they feel that it's their business to be in everyone else business.
They start making divisions of Sunni, Shia, Ahmedi, Christian, etc.
Then they start policing personal behavior; you can't wear green, you can't eat crabs, you can't you can't can't...
WHO CARES!
They are all Pakistanis and our brothers and sisters. It's not your job to police people.

Even in the Quran it says people have the right to live their lives like they want.

This is the number 1 reason Pakistan is in such a bad position.
People spend their efforts policing others, rather than doing something constructive to help the nation.

What? Why did you equate Liberalism with those people? Do you know what Liberalism is? I am Liberal to the core, yet when it comes to Pakistan, I do not tolerate anyone or anything. I am also against Nuclear weapons, but I don't want Pakistan to give them until every single other country in the world gives them up and pledges to not have any type of nuclear weapons either. Look, having a different political ideology to you does not make people less patriotic or less willing to give their lives for the country, you shouldn't pass out blanket generalisation on Liberals or Islamists.

For example, I absolutely deter Jamat e Islami yet I acknowledge they remained loyal to Pakistan in 1971 in East Pakistan. I respect their sacrifices their too, you should also accept that there are Liberal Pakistanis who are just as loyal and patriotic as you.
You do know that no country that has nukes will ever give them up and you should also know that their pledges would be lies. Even the humble dagger which was invented thousands of years ago is still here.

You do know that no country that has nukes will ever give them up and you should also know that their pledges would be lies. Even the humble dagger which was invented thousands of years ago is still here.

The world will only learn after a nuclear holocaust I am afraid, and as things stand today all it it needs is a little spark.

The world will only learn after a nuclear holocaust I am afraid, and as things stand today all it it needs is a little spark.
Well you are right. Zionist NATO is ever aggressing upon Russia and the rest of Mankind, it is only a matter or time before Zionist NATO forces such a catastrophe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom