What's new

Pakistani daily concerned over India's hiked defence budget

You can say whatever you want.
You havent read the posts well.
All i said was Indian Numerical superiority to Pakistan Army is 1/2 and so india is not in a position to start a full scale invasion of Pakistan. Nothing more nothing less. Read the whole thread again mate if you can read.
on which all your indian mates started jumping up and down and started patriotic chest thumping that this is not the case. Indian Posters are posting crap like "ya ya india has 1/2 suoeriority but we have superior tactics" and shit. Go through thr thread again.
Trolling your self and calling me posting crap lolz.

Stay blessed. I have left this tireless arguments so many times. only you indian posters dont get put and want to end the tgread on a disrespectfull post toward Pakistan.

Stop doing it and dont elongate this thread anymore.

Man, you are repeating what I said and calling me a troll. Please remain in your self-imposed delusion.

You can say whatever you want.
You havent read the posts well.
All i said was Indian Numerical superiority to Pakistan Army is 1/2 and so india is not in a position to start a full scale invasion of Pakistan. Nothing more nothing less. Read the whole thread again mate if you can read.
on which all your indian mates started jumping up and down and started patriotic chest thumping that this is not the case. Indian Posters are posting crap like "ya ya india has 1/2 suoeriority but we have superior tactics" and shit. Go through thr thread again.
Trolling your self and calling me posting crap lolz.

Stay blessed. I have left this tireless arguments so many times. only you indian posters dont get put and want to end the tgread on a disrespectfull post toward Pakistan.

Stop doing it and dont elongate this thread anymore.

About patriotic chest thumping:
The following is the cumulative strength of Allied and German forces for the Battle of France, 1940 . Please do take a look.

Allies: 144 divisions[1]
13,974 guns[1]
3,383 tanks[1]
2,935 aircraft[2]
3,300,000 troops
Alps on 20 June
~150,000 French

Germany: 141 divisions[1]
7,378 guns[1]
2,445 tanks[1]
5,638 aircraft[3][4]
3,350,000 troops
Alps on 20 June
300,000 Italians

As you might have noticed, German forces were inferior numerically, especially in terms of armor. By your logic , and I'm quoting you here replacing India and Pak with Germany & France : German Numerical superiority to French Army is 1/2 (really 1:1) and so Germany is not in a position to start a full scale invasion of France.

Guess what happened in reality : Decisive Axis victory; Occupation of France, fall of the French Third Republic and its replacement by the rival Vichy France and Free France governments.

Perhaps you should have sat down with Gerd von Rundstedt, Heinz Guderian, Fedor von Bock, Wilhelm von Leeb, Erich von Manstein, Erwin Rommel & Hermann Hoth, the German generals who'd planned and executed the bold and tactically superior plans and reiterate what you've been repeating here. I'm sure they'd have scrapped their plans in front of your unmatched logic.

Victory belongs to the one who believes in it the most and believes in it the longest & the one who strives towards it the most.

If you believe in logic above all else, then you might want to reassess what you've said.

About patriotic chest thumping:
The following is the cumulative strength of Allied and German forces for the Battle of France, 1940 . Please do take a look.

Allies: 144 divisions[1]
13,974 guns[1]
3,383 tanks[1]
2,935 aircraft[2]
3,300,000 troops
Alps on 20 June
~150,000 French

Germany: 141 divisions[1]
7,378 guns[1]
2,445 tanks[1]
5,638 aircraft[3][4]
3,350,000 troops
Alps on 20 June
300,000 Italians

As you might have noticed, German forces were inferior numerically, especially in terms of armor. By your logic , and I'm quoting you here replacing India and Pak with Germany & France : German Numerical superiority to French Army is 1/2 (really 1:1) and so Germany is not in a position to start a full scale invasion of France.

Guess what happened in reality : Decisive Axis victory; Occupation of France, fall of the French Third Republic and its replacement by the rival Vichy France and Free France governments.

Perhaps you should have sat down with Gerd von Rundstedt, Heinz Guderian, Fedor von Bock, Wilhelm von Leeb, Erich von Manstein, Erwin Rommel & Hermann Hoth, the German generals who'd planned and executed the bold and tactically superior plans and reiterate what you've been repeating here. I'm sure they'd have scrapped their plans in front of your unmatched logic.

Victory belongs to the one who believes in it the most and believes in it the longest & the one who strives towards it the most.

If you believe in logic above all else, then you might want to reassess what you've said.

You are draging blitzkreag tactics here now?

lolz your argument thats turn against you. That means a numerically inferior Army can thwart a numerically superior foe by good tactics. So Pakistan can do fhe same to india by the same logic. Because Pakistan is the one with numerical inferiority. Lame ;)

That numerical superiority buble is blasted and now you are dragging every bit of other matters into it just trying to proove that India will beat Pakistan.
Man you are persistent.
I have read what you posted and by your logic i believe now that Pakistan can decisively beat india with numerical inferiority like Germans beat the french using blitzkreig tactics even having lesser number of Armour vehicles and infantry.
Cheers stay blessed

I suggest Mr Indian stop wasting your patriotic mana here.
Any tactics need a sizeable force to implement them. And we cannot assume anything about tactics of both India and Pakistan as they are highly classified and situagion dependent..

Only point is Pakistan have reduced 1:4 to 1:2 and tbis fact wiol remain unchanged no matter how much butt hurt people are on it. so please leave it.

War if ever happened depends on many things and nothing can be assumed for now.

I advise dont waste anymore energies here.
Tactics and conflicts scenarios are not under discussion here. Please move to felevant thread for that discussion.

Stay Blessed

You are draging blitzkreag tactics here now?

lolz your argument thats turn against you. That means a numerically inferior Army can thwart a numerically superior foe by good tactics. So Pakistan can do fhe same to india by the same logic. Because Pakistan is the one with numerical inferiority. Lame ;)

That numerical superiority buble is blasted and now you are dragging every bit of other matters into it just trying to proove that India will beat Pakistan.
Man you are persistent.
I have read what you posted and by your logic i believe now that Pakistan can decisively beat india with numerical inferiority like Germans beat the french using blitzkreig tactics even having lesser number of Armour vehicles and infantry.
Cheers stay blessed

Sure, History is replete with instances of inferior forces defeating larger superior forces. Nothing stops Pakistan from being able to do the same in theory. Infact in 1965 PA did exactly that, using superior tactics to nearly separate Kashmir from mainland India. Read about the engagements at Acknoor Sector.

But my point was that overwhelming numerical superiority is not a pre-condition for victory, nor for launching a war, in contrast to your uninformed statements.

And btw, The IA battle plans i.e. CSD or Proactive defense is fundamentally a deep modification of the Blitzkrieg principles of speed, rapidity and decisiveness. I'll not comment on the possibility of success or failure.

Sure, History is replete with instances of inferior forces defeating larger superior forces. Nothing stops Pakistan from being able to do the same in theory. Infact in 1965 PA did exactly that, using superior tactics to nearly separate Kashmir from mainland India. Read about the engagements at Acknoor Sector.

But my point was that overwhelming numerical superiority is not a pre-condition for victory, nor for launching a war, in contrast to your uninformed statements.

And btw, The IA battle plans i.e. CSD or Proactive defense is fundamentally a deep modification of the Blitzkrieg principles of speed, rapidity and decisiveness. I'll not comment on the possibility of success or failure.
Now you are coming to a valid conclusion mate. zthank God.
1965 war is a story of Mater tactics and stupid blunders from both sides. With some marvelous victories to both sides in different occasions.
I am not saying numerical suoeriority is a guarantee to success. All i am saying is that to apply any type of tactics successfully you need atleast some sort of force multiplyer and that Pakistan have achieved.

Ahmadnawar.

You ignoring the inherit weakness of Pakistan in your analysis.

Battles are not won by just superior nos.

The Pakistanis are so short of resources they have little in reserves and fuel . Once full scale war starts your economic situation Wil be dire.

Short of fuel and reserved and money you Wil get despert

The Israelis always win despite being outnumbered against Arabs.

Ahmadnawar.

You ignoring the inherit weakness of Pakistan in your analysis.

Battles are not won by just superior nos.

The Pakistanis are so short of resources they have little in reserves and fuel . Once full scale war starts your economic situation Wil be dire.

Short of fuel and reserved and money you Wil get despert

The Israelis always win despite being outnumbered against Arabs.
Sir Kindly open a new thread of India Pakistan war simulation and discuss anything you want there. First Numerical superiority, Then Tactics, Now fuel and resources. Stop posting it here plz. go to relevant thread

Derailed.

Look who is talking ...:lol:

Pakistan was in that advance stages until India and RAW decided to spread more suicide bombers and terrorism into Pakistan cities starting in 2007 along with TTP and other groups in order to halt Pakistan progress.

Hahaha ..:lol:

Back in 2003,we had pslv & gslv mk1 operational,and had our own 3 tonne communication satellites developed.How did Pakistan overtook Indians in Space research by leasing a damaged Hughes satellite originally built for Indonesia ?

We

Mushaq And super Mushaq Trainers is also a very famous export of Pakistan.(engines are imported from US and it was designed in collaboration of Saab but we have complete liscence to export)
K8 karakorum is also exported in trainer and light attack role (engines are imported from china but we have authority to export)

Alkhalid is also made in Pakistan(Ukarainian Engine)

Apart from these complete systems

These are complete systems ?

Mushaq is a Saab safari,manufactured under ToT.Super Mushak is a re-engined SAAB safari.

K 8 Karakoram is a JV

same with Al-Khalid

Last edited:
Last edited:
Pakistanis just making things up without any thought to what they are saying.

We are better
We are better

If you keep saying it you start to believe it.

They forget what a sorry state the nation is in stuck in a civil war between their military and the terror groups on their soil .

Pakistanis just making things up without any thought to what they are saying.

We are better
We are better

If you keep saying it you start to believe it.

They forget what a sorry state the nation is in stuck in a civil war between their military and the terror groups on their soil .
ok. Move on

Look who is talking ...:lol:

Hahaha ..:lol:

Back in 2003,we had pslv & gslv mk1 operational,and had our own 3 tonne communication satellites developed.How did Pakistan overtook Indians in Space research by leasing a damaged Hughes satellite originally built for Indonesia ?

These are complete systems ?

Mushaq is a Saab safari,manufactured under ToT.Super Mushak is a re-engined SAAB safari.

K 8 Karakoram is a JV

same with Al-Khalid
Sir dont start the whole discussion from scratch again. i am not saying anything about complete indeginous. Go through the thread and then comment. So please

Ahmadnawar notion

1. that you need massive supremacy in nos of troops and equipment to launch a successful miliary operation is fundementally wrong and proves he has never read up on modern conflict.

Germany invaded europe outnumbered 2-1 in troops & tanks and took western europe in weeks.

Israel smashed 4 arab armies three times the size on land & air in 1967

2. He does not realise that india,s objective in a war with pakistan is not mass invasion of pakistan by million troops to take land.

India will not take territory their objective will be to destroy pakistan military infrastucture, energy and comminication centres and your main nuclear plant/ powerstation. Main objective to cause severe destruction of your small Navy & Air force.

They will not race in to take land or cross the borders more than 50km as they wish to keep their supply lines short.

For this reason india needs superior Navy assests & more fourth generation fighters and better real time comincation thru better awacs & satalite cover.

You dont need to outnumbering you guys by 3-1 WE JUST NEED enough muscle to severly damage your assets.

Weapons
Reserves
Money
Manpower
Fuel
Energy

All of these areas india outmatches pakistan in some cases 10-1 (forex reserves)

Back
Top Bottom