What's new

Pakistani Cuisine.

let me ask all Pak members here....I may be wrong. Do Indian mutton/ Lamb tastes better than urs ? Most people prefer indian mutton in Gulf countries eq UAE..i was thr and i've seen in front odf some resturants displaying notice like Indian mutton !!

let me ask all Pak members here....I may be wrong. Do Indian mutton/ Lamb tastes better than urs ? Most people prefer indian mutton in Gulf countries eq UAE..i was thr and i've seen in front odf some resturants displaying notice like Indian mutton !!
Indian mutton is cheap, thats why it sells a lot. Pakistani mutton is at least 50% more expensive and available in select places only. It is in high demand, and limited supply.

It's a cultural thing, but for most Pakistanis and (and Iranians/Arabs) Pakistani mutton is the way to go since all other mutton smells a bit. Pakistanis when using mutton go through this hard core process of eliminating the smell by sauting for a long time in Garlic, Ginger and curry powder on extremely high flame/heat.

In fact we do that for every type of meat. Bhoondna is very very important.

Sarson ka Saagh

PakiRecipes - Sarson Ka Saag recipe

1832d7b3466de7902b144d69344ad62a.jpg

The picture above is with Makai ki roti, which is the best way to eat Saagh

Followed / accompanied by Gur & spring onions.

Or maybe it means Jatka meat, (NON HALAL), Hindu Punjabi's & Sikh's do not eat Halal Meat.

Indian mutton is cheap, thats why it sells a lot. Pakistani mutton is at least 50% more expensive and available in select places only. It is in high demand, and limited supply.

It's a cultural thing, but for most Pakistanis and (and Iranians/Arabs) Pakistani mutton is the way to go since all other mutton smells a bit. Pakistanis when using mutton go through this hard core process of eliminating the smell by sauting for a long time in Garlic, Ginger and curry powder on extremely high flame/heat.

In fact we do that for every type of meat. Bhoondna is very very important.

Oh..thanks for ur reply !!

Lakhnow k Kabab. Kakori Kabab. Peshawari Barrah Kabab. Afghani Kabab. Dorra Kabab / Dhaga Kabab. Adraki Palak Tawa Kabab. Fish Kabab. Mughlai Boti Kabab. These are the best beef kababs you can find in Karachi.

unable to stop myself to post one of my own receipy:
Carrots 100 gm
Capsicum 100 gm
Rice 50 gm (Boil with salt and mash it)
Egg 2
Green chilli (optional) to taste
cabbage 2-3 leaves
Salt and Black pepper to taste
Pinch of baking powder
Besan 2 Tsp
Oli for deep frying

Chop carrot (after pealing) and capsicum (separete seeds) in the chopper by adding eggs. Add salt and pepper and baking powder. Now Add mashed rice, cabbage and besan into it. Now with the help of a Table spoon put the material in the warm oil by giving them the shape of balls. when color changes to golden put in the plate and Enjoy with ur Tea. Very Light and yummi,

Reagrds,

Back
Top Bottom