What's new

Pakistani Cuisine.

Kinshuk

BANNED
Reaction score
Guys please tell me, what are the famous food items of Pakistan (Veg) and how to make it.

Its weird but I like Pakistani veg better than Indian veg. It could be because I've eaten only restaurant Indian veg.

Try these Curry Pakora (get a Shaan masala packet and follow the instructions). Curry Pakora is just called Curry in Pakistan

PakiRecipes - Pakora Curry Khardi recipe
21383d6e57c2a2e7460b41f03762a39c._.jpg

I love curry........... yesterday we made it at home........... and i am sure there will be plenty of curry left... so i will eat today also :lol:

I don't know how to make food but if i am not wrong then follow the instructions from this link

Vegetable Pakoras Recipe

they have got lots of Curry dishes but i love Curry Pakora wali dish :rofl:

Not one of my favorites, but its a rave with my parents.

Bagaray Baingan

bagara-baingan.jpg

I think its called Bagara Baingan in India.

Couldn't find a Pakistani cooking style link... Perhaps somebody else can.

:agree: YUP In Punjabi we usually say GANDLAN DA SAAG, TE MAKHAN MAKAI :):cheers:

KIT Over
lol I'm reminded of this Punjabi comic scene where a mai is fighting with her husband:

"Makai di roti, Thoba Saagay da, hor ki khana ay? Sirr jin babay da?"

Dunno why I found it hilarious when I heard it as a kid.

lol I'm reminded of this Punjabi comic scene where a mai is fighting with her husband:

"Makai di roti, Thoba Saagay da, hor ki khana ay? Sirr jin babay da?"

Dunno why I found it hilarious when I heard it as a kid.

Well that "Thoba" and "Sir Jin Babay da" has some fun. You know because of their literal meanings.

BTW, its a very basic and favourite dish fof not only the people in Punajb but all around the country. I personally like Sarson ka Saag, and Gobhi ka Saag more than any other Saag.

And this reminded me of an old SMS,

O Meri Makai Di Roti
Mere Sarson Dey Saag
Mere Suji Dey Halwe
Mere Lassi Dey Glass
Te Aam Dey Achaar
Na Msg Na Call??
Kithey Ho Sarkar

KIT Over

Back
Top Bottom