What's new

Pakistani corner

Great ………… All is well ,,,,,,, Mother is sick .. MAA G ko CKD hai … Kafi problems hain ,,,, Please if you can Pray for her good health.. Thanks .
All the best Prayers and wishes for you and your family.

Of course of course May Allah give her speedy recovery amen

What’s CKD?

Chalo. I hope is ramzan decide kr loge. Do tell me then. :enjoy:

Jahan itna Kia aap yeh bhi Kar lo :D

Baba oor dil pay lay jaiye ,,,,,,,, no way...……. wo baba he kiya ju dil per laga lay.... kiyoon baba g @Retired Troll

Chronic Kidney Disease
May Allah give her long life with health..

My mother passed away last Ramadan on 1st.. This Ramadan brought back her memories, although they never fade away..

Parents are the best gift of Allah if you have them alive.. Jitni duaein le saktay ho lelo boss..

My mother passed away last Ramadan on 1st.. This Ramadan brought back her memories, although they never fade away..

Parents are the best gift of Allah if you have them alive.. Jitni duaein le saktay ho lelo boss..

Amennnn Ameeen.

I remember when ama had heart related problem I took her to emergency & she lived 3 days in hospital it was such a difficult time for me

Kidneys ki illness hai ……

We will all pray for her. In Sha Allah

Thanks for your Prayer for my mothers health Ameen to that..

May Allah Grant your Mother higher place in Janat bro. Ameen.

Yes Parents (especially mother) are best gift from ALLAH. May Allah Give you courage and strength..

Amennnn Ameeen.

I remember when ama had heart related problem I took her to emergency & she lived 3 days in hospital it was such a difficult time for me

We will all pray for her. In Sha Allah

Chalo bhaio/ behno main tou chala.. yahan subah office hai..

Thanks for your Prayer for my mothers health Ameen to that..

May Allah Grant your Mother higher place in Janat bro. Ameen.

Yes Parents (especially mother) are best gift from ALLAH. May Allah Give you courage and strength..
Ameen..

Back
Top Bottom