What's new

Pakistani corner

Post got deleted & since you were busy reading it she kept saying me halal haram or molvi ko convo nain na lao or meri ama na bano tell me where exactly I acted like her ama (who is regretting her decision though) or talked about halal & haram? @PakSword

People like her have made me stop visiting pdf :/

Post got deleted & since you were busy reading it she kept saying me halal haram or molvi ko convo nain na lao or meri ama na bano tell me where exactly I acted like her ama (who is regretting her decision though) or talked about halal & haram? @PakSword

People like her have made me stop visiting pdf :/
No need to worry sis.. She is an extremely self centered lady.. To be honest, I even didn't visit that thread until now when you sent me the link.. I saw the updates at the bottom and the thread was coming up.. but I never clicked as I knew these topics are from only one pathetic person..

You were on spot in your replies (at least what I have read), and I am amazed how she was asking you to write what "she wants".. rather than reading what others think about the topic.. loll

Don't take it to your heart... these people are few.. good members are still plenty..

who is regretting her decision though
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

What about abba???

No need to worry sis.. She is an extremely self centered lady.. To be honest, I even didn't visit that thread until now when you sent me the link.. I saw the updates at the bottom and the thread was coming up.. but I never clicked as I knew these topics are from only one pathetic person..

You were on spot in your replies (at least what I have read), and I am amazed how she was asking you to write what "she wants".. rather than reading what others think about the topic.. loll

Don't take it to your heart... these people are few.. good members are still plenty..

I always wondered why mods let her create useless threads but I never raised any questions & normally ignores her & her threads. Damn she honestly made me questing how’s she been raised. Phew.

Btw Thank you!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

What about abba?

Hahahahaha mom covers up her mistakes :p

I just deleted what I said . Sometimes im very strict in my tongue at such moment that may cause hurt to anyone .. Nd I fear God for that .
Peace to all , bye .

How many of you follow jay shetti here ?
I get my motivations from him .

Is moaj me 12 toly ka risk ? Too much. Kbhi karobar na krna saleem safi ban jana instead.

Kahan ka pehla brakeup baaji... ye song bachpan me aik pakistani award show me jaisy e suna doorrrrrriiiiiiiiiiii... bs usi time nafrt se ho gae is song se.

Jahan tak baat rahe brakeup ki, to

View attachment 560767

Nd u must be feeling proud at that wow .
I hope the girl never reads u .

May Allah give her a long healthy life!

So you visit this thread... good to know. I guess you are just like us vallas. :D

Nd u must be feeling proud at that wow .
I hope the girl never reads u

What we work for, what we desire. We ultimately get. Our actions, our decisions decide how our tomorrow is going to be. She decided for herself, i decided for myself. I can’t blame me for her decisions and actions. Similarly she shouldn’t blame herself for my reaction and counter decisions.

Back
Top Bottom