What's new

Pakistani corner

True! But my experience with phuppis seems to be even worse.

Hard for me too. (Talking about the real Phupi’s and Khala’s). I normally avoid family gatherings so that i don’t have to answer inappropriate questions which these ladies ask like “when you gettin married ?, studied this. Good . What youndoing now ? , whats Future plans ? Etc” and i am like “ i don’t know”

Hard for me too. (Talking about the real Phupi’s and Khala’s). I normally avoid family gatherings so that i don’t have to answer inappropriate questions which these ladies ask like “when you gettin married ?, studied this. Good . What youndoing now ? , whats Future plans ? Etc” and i am like “ i don’t know”
Always drive them nuts. "So I heard you heart is not doing well, I hope you dont die soon." and then laugh your head off :lol::lol::lol:

Then do the opposite, where have you been, you don't come over anymore, I miss you, ammi say koi larai hoi..?

Hahaha... i tell them “ami is just nice to you on face but when you are not around she says this this this...... trust me, i am telling the truth. Otherwise how am i supposed to know all this this this”. And then they have confused face. I just leave them there . Job done

Hahaha... i tell them “ami is just nice to you on face but when you are not around she says this this this...... trust me, i am telling the truth. Otherwise how am i supposed to know all this this this”. And then they have confused face. I just leave them there . Job done
And then after they leave Ammi ki chapal!

Waisay we should start a poll, till what age did you enjoy ammis Chapal. Mine I think was 16~17

20190520_030244.jpg

And then after they leave Ammi ki chapal!

Waisay we should start a poll, till what age did you enjoy ammis Chapal. Mine I think was 16~17

Haha. No chappal, not even once. She is a very calm person. Still, i won’t mind the chappal .... not even when i am 50+... Ami ki chapal me protein hota hy.. :P

آگ تو اکثر ان کو میری باتوں سے ہی لگ جاتی ہے۔ دیکھا نہیں آج کل کتنا دھواں ہے فورم میں ہر جگہ۔

مزہ آگیا

sharam kar. bachon ki dil dukha kar maza milta hai tujhe. churail

sharam kar. bachon ki dil dukha kar maza milta hai tujhe. churail
بچے غلط کرتے ہیں تو ان کو ان کی اوقات دکھا دیتی ہوں دل آزاری میرا مقصد نہیں ۔ بابا سب کا بھلا چاہتا ہے۔ بابا سب کو دعا دے گا۔

بچے غلط کرتے ہیں تو ان کو ان کی اوقات دکھا دیتی ہوں دل آزاری میرا مقصد نہیں ۔ بابا سب کا بھلا چاہتا ہے۔ بابا سب کو دعا دے گا۔

ghussa nahi karte itna baqi shughal mela set hai.

kiya auqat? eddi aap brahmin.

people are naturally konservative. but one must not offend to criticize

:omghaha::omghaha: I spontaneously splurged my tea, after reading this

well wishing churail are harmless

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom