What's new

Pakistani corner

jo ke ek zaalim kaatil state hai mere bhaion at least zionists ke aage to ek dusre ka saath dia kro :disagree:
Brother I agree. I want a policy on the inside for Pakistan that is very liberal and freedom loving while on the outside more assertive. Israel and US policy is an issue where all Pakistanis should stand united. Its not about being liberal or conservative, just look what US have done throughout the world. Calling a tyrant a tyrant is not wrong people.

I have already spoken of the US Pakistan alliance in the context of the past (like the treaty of Hudaiybiyah) but there is no pleasing a bully like the US. It will come back demanding more and that is what is happening constantly. They are the only country to use nukes and now dictate who should have them or not. Calling a tyrant a tyrant is not wrong in fact a duty.

Brother I agree. I want a policy on the inside for Pakistan that is very liberal and freedom loving while on the outside more assertive. Israel and US policy is an issue where all Pakistanis should stand united. Its not about being liberal or conservative, just look what US have done throughout the world. Calling a tyrant a tyrant is not wrong people.

I have already spoken of the US Pakistan alliance in the context of the past (like the treaty of Hudaiybiyah) but there is no pleasing a bully like the US. It will come back demanding more and that is what is happening constantly. They are the only country to use nukes and now dictate who should have them or not. Calling a tyrant a tyrant is not wrong in fact a duty.
Sir jee app ghalat lay gaye bat or tarz main ho rahi thi hum israel kay local laws discuss kar rahey thay kay un ko kya Pakistan jesay country main bhi implement kia ja sakta hay kay nahiw

Exactly :tup::tup:

I do respect divergent/alternate views on Israel among Pakistanis too though I do not agree with them. Every opinion is valuable, but Israel has done some horrible things, and its nothing to fear admitting. Its policy is based on might is right and for one provocation or possibly no provocation kills 10 times the people, usually civilians who had no role in the attack, only oppose occupation.

For Pakistan though, due to its geographical location far from Israel, our enemies are India and then nose poker US is the biggest threat. Israel is more of a global muslim issue like Kashmir rather than a particularly problematic national issue for Pakistan on account of it being so far away. Further the Arabs have made peace with Israel and accepted its powerful position even though I respect Iran for not recognizing it, the only reason I respect Iran despite some of its internally conservative policy and forcing of things like hijab.

Sad Islamic nation states don't find an intricate balance. Either we are chamchas of America or highly conservative regimes that do not give freedoms, or both. The situation not only vexes me but also annoys me.

Just my 2 cents. I am a liberal but that doesn't stop me from condemning US policies.

I do respect divergent/alternate views on Israel among Pakistanis too though I do not agree with them. Every opinion is valuable, but Israel has done some horrible things, and its nothing to fear admitting. Its policy is based on might is right and for one provocation or possibly no provocation kills 10 times the people, usually civilians who had no role in the attack, only oppose occupation.
I respect them too it's their opinion but what israel has done can not be forgiven or forgotten but still if they solve the Palestinian issue i will be ok with Pakistan having proper relations with them.
Just my 2 cents. I am a liberal but that doesn't stop me from condemning US policies.
Totally agreed. :tup:

17966159_1347321805348269_2134176900901312637_o.jpg

Mere Bacho Pakistan Hoon Main (Message of Injured Pakistan to its Children ..Must Watch)

Back
Top Bottom