What's new

Pakistani corner

Btw nice knowing you @Hell hound and @The Sandman. Will now go and watch a video of stellaris gameplay before going to sleep. Nice convo here. Good night in advance. You too @RealNapster

Thanks buddy.

Fee Aman-Allah.

Always always wait for sale always check here before purchasing any game @RealNapster @Hell hound aplog bhi ye link save krlo

I am not a die hard addict of games.. so i don't have to buy any.

Haan jis ki ziada tareef suni trailer pasand aaya to torrent se download maar lengy. :lol:

Thanks buddy.

Fee Aman-Allah.

I am not a die hard addict of games.. so i don't have to buy any.

Haan jis ki ziada tareef suni trailer pasand aaya to torrent se download maar lengy. :lol:
:lol:
wese khan sahib ek kaam hai apse :P yr apne web browser pe steam kholke ye bta skte ho ke STEAM pe prices kis currency main hain? aur GTA V available hai udhr steam pe? aur hn open it without VPN yr

Btw nice knowing you @Hell hound and @The Sandman. Will now go and watch a video of stellaris gameplay before going to sleep. Nice convo here. Good night in advance. You too @RealNapster
nice knowing you too bro(wasey too app ko kab say jantey kya bohat barey fan hain app kay. liberal views ki wajha say) good night bro

Denuvo is being cracked already so much for all the bak bak of big companies :lol: but i still believe in purchasing games it helps companies esp smaller devs.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

17886908_10212026607841950_1891390746_o.jpg

are those on the mountains (chiragh roshan) what event is it for...

@Khafee sir vo m soch rea tha k aglaa jahaz kb area Hain :p:
Simple , yaar Jub NOC jari ho ga. :p: On serious note really want to know what was it (the cargo) but as sir @Khafee ithis need tight led for while.:(

Maroof is a former H!ndian army officer, after the kidnapping of our Lt colonel we should.................Exactly.Kudos
I don't know , I am having feelings some thing bigger is going to happen.................... May be I am wrong.... But if you look at few current developments , they are signaling some thing............
@The Sandman

Edit: Guys where is Lady @Moonlight , Please don't tell me she leave PDF.
@WAJsal There are few people on forum using Mardan brutality against Islam and bringing up religion again and again. Hope you loo into this matter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom