What's new

Pakistani corner

A polo player in Gilgit

984ee12b9b045366aedb6217643afb69.jpg

Hunza
84776ab2d39b6eed5177150ed1355ac0.jpg

To mouse le laty. Jugaado

Chorni hue to dono aik sath chorn gy fir. :lol:

talwaaro wale mujhy just Hollywood movies Pasand aati hay. Games nahe. Game me to bas mujhy Jahaz, tank, machine gun, assault rifle, sniper etc etc, Ye cheezay thamaya karo. :P
Bro @Hell hound was kidding. The Dark souls series is by far the most challenging video game ever made. After stranglehold I refused to even try it even though I have the downloaded file in my hard-drive (dark souls 2) for a few years now. If you want these things you have to play battlefield 1.

Btw i like easy games. I play as chieftain in civilizations V. (I like strategy games)

Bro @Hell hound was kidding. The Dark souls series is by far the most challenging video game ever made. After stranglehold I refused to even try it even though I have the downloaded file in my hard-drive (dark souls 2) for a few years now. If you want these things you have to play battlefield 1.

Btw i like easy games. I play as chieftain in civilizations V. (I like strategy games)

Yes. i knew that. :D

Before downloading setup of any Video Game i first watch it's trailer. or mujhy trailer se he andaza ho gya tha kay bhai Chad dio. Rehn deo tuhaady to nai oni. :lol:

broooooooo whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:cry:
Before downloading setup of any Video Game i first watch it's trailer. or mujhy trailer se he andaza ho gya tha kay bhai Chad dio. Rehn deo tuhaady to nai oni. :lol:
hahaha its the game whose tutorial is harder than the final boss fights of almost every game:p:

hahaha its the game whose tutorial is harder than the final boss fights of almost every game:p:
Its the first game I decided not to play because of its incredible difficulty. I would be swearing and cursing all along and just not being able to complete a tiny game like that would cause me stress. Btw I play to reduce tension after some horrific events one after the other, some surrounding my family. If the game gives you more stress than the stress you want to blow off after your pathetic personal life and situation, then whats the point of playing it? Thats why I will never play dark souls, series, perhaps. :D

Cool. I haven't played half the games in my hard-disk. Strategy games that never end, movies and tv series often take up my time. Otherwise research on Pakistan/World.

Btw nice knowing you sir.

Chaddo g menu ki. MW series khatam ho jaaye to Black Ops start karni hay. wesy b chand dino me new laptop lene ka irada hay. talwaaro wale games ko dafa maaro.
You don't like assasins creed, shadow of mordor? They were classic sword games. shadow of mordor was another level of gaming. Amazing game.

Its the first game I decided not to play because of its incredible difficulty.
:D same here :lol:
Chaddo g menu ki. MW series khatam ho jaaye to Black Ops start karni hay. wesy b chand dino me new laptop lene ka irada hay. talwaaro wale games ko dafa maaro.
COD WaW khelo khan sahib bht aala hai if i am not wrong black ops mein WaW ke characters aate hain
You don't like assasins creed,
Yes AC brotherhood and revelations are my fav! btw have you guys played HOI4 OR EU4? both are amazing games!

Its the first game I decided not to play because of its incredible difficulty. I would be swearing and cursing all along and just not being able to complete a tiny game like that would cause me stress. Btw I play to reduce tension after some horrific events one after the other, some surrounding my family. If the game gives you more stress than the stress you want to blow off after your pathetic personal life and situation, then whats the point of playing it? Thats why I will never play dark souls, series, perhaps. :D
hahaha drak soul is made with only one purpose in mind.
to increase the demand of keyboards controllers and monitors :lol:

Last edited:
Cool. I haven't played half the games in my hard-disk. Strategy games that never end, movies and tv series often take up my time. Otherwise research on Pakistan/World.

Same here.

Btw nice knowing you sir.

Same here. and thank you.

You don't like assasins creed, shadow of mordor? They were classic sword games. shadow of mordor was another level of gaming. Amazing game.

Assassins creed have a history behind it, which i don't like. BTW i like games that are based on modern technology and modern military equipments. talwaaro wala door gya.

shadow of mordor was really something out of this world in its game mechanics.the way the orcs react to your previous interaction mind blowing

AC brotherhood and revelations
assassin creed had a great story line until 3 after that it became shit story wise

:D same here :lol:

COD WaW khelo khan sahib bht aala hai if i am not wrong black ops mein WaW ke characters aate hain

Yes AC brotherhood and revelations are my fav! btw have you guys played HOI4 OR EU4? both are amazing games!
Haven't played any HOI yet. But have played EU4. Its quite difficult without cheats. EU4's problem is the big wars. I want to declare war on 1 enemy at a time. But each nation has allies and rivals and what not so the wars are long and lengthy and you may find yourselves in dangerous stuations. Also without cheats manpower declines very quickly during the wars. So you have to wait a long time before invading others if you aren't invaded by an opportunistic power in between anyway.

What I love about EU4 and what brings me back each time (being a history lover) is the amazing map which is mostly historically accurate, even more than ck2 where most of the earls/counts are fake (but is better in gameplay terms). I have learned a lot from it. It even has the earliest Jam of Balochistan, history I have been researching recently. It also has nations like the Bahmanis and Delhi Sultanate.

Inshallah g Q nahe. try karty hay World at war b.

U WOT M8? :o: AC is famous because of it's story, characters, setting and than gameplay and you're saying you don't like it? :woot:

Hashshashin.

Back
Top Bottom