What's new

Pakistani corner

Islamabad: Minister for Interior and Narcotics Control Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan on Monday said that Gilgit-Baltistan (GB) Scouts should be trained on modern lines enabling them to meet the new challenges in view of China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).

During a meeting with Director General Scouts Gilgit-Baltistan Brig Ejaz-ur-Rehman who called on him at Punjab House, the interior minister congratulated him for taking charge as DG Scouts.

Chaudhry Nisar appreciated the efforts of Gilgit- Baltistan Scouts for maintaining law and order in GB and safeguarding the Northern borders.

He said the history of scouts force was full of sacrifices and patriotism. (APP)
I have many relatives in GB scouts, but didnt understand their role yet. ??

Nisar for training of Gilgit-Baltistan Scouts on modern lines

http://pamirtimes.net/2017/01/03/nisar-for-training-of-gilgit-baltistan-scouts-on-modern-lines/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed:+pamirtimes+(News+from+Pamir+Times)
Islamabad:
Minister for Interior and Narcotics Control Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan on Monday said that Gilgit-Baltistan (GB) Scouts should be trained on modern lines enabling them to meet the new challenges in view of China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).

During a meeting with Director General Scouts Gilgit-Baltistan Brig Ejaz-ur-Rehman who called on him at Punjab House, the interior minister congratulated him for taking charge as DG Scouts.

Chaudhry Nisar appreciated the efforts of Gilgit- Baltistan Scouts for maintaining law and order in GB and safeguarding the Northern borders.

He said the history of scouts force was full of sacrifices and patriotism. (APP)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@unleashed .
bo sheli la brar

What is "Muranday"?

1061387-today-you-bought-554279_372390912840926_1782593332_n.jpg

I thought there is one type only, rice ones ............. or that is what I have ever eaten. :what:
I have seen them made with channas, sesame seeds and peanuts too. Don't know if they are called maroondas but they are made similarly by sticking together with molten sugar

Allah Azawajal ki itni naimatenn hain, and you come up with this?

We have a saying "Khotya kado moorunday khaday" ................. please don't ask to translate :p:

I have seen them made with channas, sesame seeds and peanuts too. Don't know if they are called maroondas but they are made similarly by sticking together with molten sugar

Balls right?

Back
Top Bottom